Klipsch McLaren T5 II True Wireless Sport Earbuds
Join the fun with us over on our YouTube channel. Click below to subscribe:
Klipsch x McLaren - Two brands. One pursuit of excellence.
The Klipsch T5 II True Wireless Sport McLaren Edition Earbuds are the result of a truly unique collaboration that just makes so much sense when you get to know the origin stories and the approach to design and engineering that both brands live by. Both brands were, to put it simply, born in their founder's garages and both maintain the endless pursuit to performance perfection. Like Klipsch's advanced acoustic research and development, the design and engineering that goes into McLaren's Formula F1 racing cars demand microscopic attention to detail. McLaren's successful racing heritage has been driven by innovation in materials and form that have led to applications outside of the racing world. To pack extreme performance into the sleekest and lightest chassis possible.
This is indeed a special series and each unit includes a unique commemorative product card with serial number and build date.
Engineered for Extreme Performance
These true wireless Klipsch sport earbuds were designed and engineered in collaboration with McLaren for extreme acoustic and sport performance and reliability. Designed for the harshest, loudest conditions on the planet and forged with premium materials and advanced technologies, the T5 II was created for the ultimate in fidelity, fit, and finish.
The new T5 headphones are more comfortable and fit in my ear so much better than their predecessor. The new half steps they made available in the ear tips and the addition of the "shark fin" that pushes against the ear to keep the headphone in place make all the difference. And, the button for control is much easier to press than on the previous version. Your ears are sensitive, so the lighter button press makes the headphone more comfortable to wear and use. I also really appreciate the smaller size and sleeker design as it looks better in the ear and contours to the shape of my ear. It's nice to see a more durable and rugged approach to true wireless earbuds. The waterproof earbud design and water tight case with the addition of the moisture removal system is ingenious and makes so much sense for a sport earbud. These headphones have great battery longevity and have that iconic Klipsch sound. All in all, Klipsch made some smart upgrades and a beautiful pair of earbuds here.
- Adam Domurad, World Wide Stereo Sales & Systems Designer
- Weather sealed, dust and water-tight earphones and case (rated IP67) with moisture removal system ensure the earphones remain dry.
- Six pairs of patented Klipsch ear tips, one pair of Comply memory foam ear tips, and three sizes of no-budge ear wings ensure a customized, comfortable and secure fit.
- The case charges via USB-C or wirelessly with the included one-position wireless charging pad.
- Up to 32 hours of battery (8 hours in the earphones).
- Beamforming microphones with cVc - Best-in-class acoustic performance and four beam forming microphones with clear voice chat.
- A seamlessly designed anodized metal signal-boost exterior antenna.
- McLaren’s hallmark Papaya Orange and carbon fiber accents, special edition brand book, and a serialized metal card of authenticity.
- Signal-boost external antenna
- Bluetooth 5
- High clarity dynamic driver
- Digital Assistant-ready
- Wireless induction charging
- Klipsch connect app