Major New Upgrade to the Record Doctor "For Those Who Love and Care for Their Vinyl"
The new Record Doctor VI Record Cleaning Machine is the first major upgrade to the original Record Doctor V in the last ten years. This new machine is quieter and cleans better than all previous Record Doctor generations. And that's saying a lot, considering that the Record Doctor has won praise from Stereophile, The Absolute Sound, and AnalogPlanet.com.
Better in So Many Ways!
The Record Doctor VI is loaded with improvements to make your entire record cleaning experience better than ever before. There are so many enhancements, they take a while to list!
- New additional venting reduces the unit noise level and decreases the internal heat. This upgrade has also been installed in all newer Record Doctor V models, too. So, two generations of Record Doctors benefit from this improvement.
- The Record Doctor VI boasts a machined aluminum top plate. This metal plate makes the cabinet stronger, quieter, and more fluid resistant. It also dissipates heat better, and it looks much nicer than the old V top plate.
- You'll love the new, larger injection-molded record turner. This new turner is easier to grip and turn than the record turner on previous models. It's also wider to completely cover the entire record label of the LP, preventing the label from getting wet during cleaning.
- Another nice enhancement is a new high-quality record brush for fluid spreading. Featuring more than 260,000 ultra-fine nylon bristles, this brush reaches deep into record grooves to loosen stubborn grunge.
- Last but not least, the Record Doctor VI comes in attractive new finishes. Choose carbon fiber, high-gloss black, or gloss white finish.
Hear the Music You've Been Missing!
Vacuum cleaning your records with the Record Doctor VI is the best way to get dirt, dust, and grime out of the grooves and let you hear the music you've been missing. The Record Doctor VI brings a number of benefits to LP listening. It improves the sound quality, helps your records maintain their value, and helps extend the life of your LPs. Cleaner records sound better than dirty records. With a clean LP, your record stylus reproduces the music the way the artist intended it to sound – instead of plaguing you with clicks, pops, surface noise, and distortion.
Higher Value, Longer Lasting
It just makes sense that clean, well cared for records are worth more than dirty, poor sounding discs. Protect your valuable vinyl investment with the Record Doctor VI. Vinyl discs can become so dirty that they are virtually unplayable. According to Gerald L. Gibson, Head of the Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division of the Library of Congress, "Dust can become embedded permanently into the disc's grooves, causing distortion of the transmitting signal, ticks, pops, and inferior sound quality." If you enjoy listening to vinyl, you can hardly afford not to get a Record Doctor VI vacuum-powered record cleaner. It not only cleans your records, but it can also help prolong their life by keeping them free of dust, dirt, and grime.
Quick, Easy, and Safe to Use
Record Doctor VI is so quick and easy to use, it only takes a minute or so to clean both sides of an LP. With its Clean Sweep fluid application brush, soft sweeper strips, and specially formulated record cleaning fluid, Record Doctor VI is safe for all of your LPs. And Record Doctor RxLP cleaning solution is a non-alcohol industrial-grade cleaner safe for all vinyl records.
Turn Your Records by Hand and Save a Handful of Cash
The vacuum-powered Record Doctor is the most highly recommended low-price record cleaning machine in the world. Stereophile magazine calls the Record Doctor, "the least expensive way to effectively clean records." Record Doctor VI features the same vacuum motor and vacuum cleaning strip as much more expensive machines, but it does not have the expensive motor that turns records for you. So, turn the records by hand, and save a handful of cash!