BlueBolt Control with ZigBee Communication
ZigBee Wireless Communications for remote outlet control & energy monitoring via BlueBOLT (Requires BB-ZB1 GATEWAY, sold separately).
Hard-reboot problem electronics remotely.
Scheduled Conservation and Alerts
Schedule conservation commands to eliminate wasted power and lower utility bills.
Exclusive Protect or DisconnectTM Circuitry
Safeguards equipment against all surges. In the event of a catastrophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment.
Instant Override Buttons
Push-button power switches instantly power outlets on or off (overrides BlueBOLT power commands).
Noise Filtration Circuit
EMI/RFI Filtration Circuitry for Clean, Unimpeded Power.
- Remotely monitor and control equipment and appliance loads.
- Push-button power switches instantly power outlets on or off.
- EMI/RFI Filtration Circuitry for Clean, Unimpeded Power.
- Protect-or-DisconnectTM Circuitry.
- Diagnostic Lights (LED): Outlet 1 & 2 Status, Demand Response/Network and Wiring Fault.
- Removable, paintable cover ensures seamless fit with any decor.
- Thin Profile - Only 1.5 inches deep.
- Convenient display feature; turn cover around to hide diagnostic lights.
- Weight: 0.7lbs
- Dimensions: 3.25 in W x 1.625 in D x 5.25 in H
- Voltage Protection Rating (UL 1449 3rd Edition, 3,000A): L-N 400V, L-G 600V, N-G 500V
- Thermal Fusing: Yes
- Single Pulse Energy Dissipation: 1350 Joules
- Response Time: <1 ns
- Protection Modes: L-N, L-G, N-G
- Protect or Disconnect Circuitry: Yes
- Peak Impulse Current: 60,000 A
- Nominal Discharge Current: 3,000A
- Maximum Current Rating: 12A
- Line Voltage: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Initial Clamping Level: 200V
- EMI/RFI Noise Filtration: 50 dB (100 kHz MHz)
- Catastrophic Surge Circuit: Yes
ZigBee Wireless Specifications
- Security: AES-128
- Network Type: Mesh (Gateway and All Network Units Transmit and Receive Data)
- Frequency: 2.4GHz, 16 Channels (Auto Select)