The M600 full motion TV mount features a narrow wall plate intended for single-stud, brick, and concrete installations. Its dual arm design allows you to extend, pan, and swivel your TV to improve line-of-sight, and ensures it remains centered with the wall plate when pushed back to sit 2.2 inches from the wall. Four mounting holes situated on the outer corners of the wall plate are also provided for additional strength when mounting to brick or concrete. Featuring integrated cable management and clip-on wall plate covers, the M600 ensures a clean and professional TV setup.
- Fits most flat panel TVs from 26” to 55”
- Supports TVs up to 77 lb (35 kg)
- Accommodates VESA sizes: 100x100, 150x100, 200x100, 200x150, 200x200, 200x300, 200x400, 300x200, 300x300, 400x200, 400x300, 400x400
- Accessible tilt mechanism provides a +14° to -3° viewing angle
- Swivels 51° to 90° in either direction, depending on screen size
- Sits 2.2” (5.5 cm) from the wall
- Extends up to 18.3” (46.5 cm) from the wall
- Integrated cable management
- Solid steel construction with durable powder-coated finish
- Installation manual and all mounting hardware for wood stud and concrete installation is included
- Five-year warranty
Ideal for Concrete
Capable of supporting up to 77 pounds, the M600 features four wide-set mounting holes to ensure a secure installation on both brick and concrete, and two vertically-aligned center holes to mount to a single wood stud.
Reaching 18.3” from the wall, the dual articulating arms allow for a wide range of viewing angles. Swivel your TV 51° to 90° in either direction, depending on screen size, and tilt it up to 14° forward to improve line-of-sight and 3° backward to reduce glare.
Low Profile Design
While maintaining alignment between the center of your TV and the wall plate, the M600’s arms can be effortlessly pushed back to sit 2.2” from the wall.
Use the provided cable management clips to conveniently route your cables, ensuring your viewing area remains clutter-free. Plastic wall plate covers are also included to hide any sign of installation.
The M600 comes with a paper drill template to ensure a quick and accurate installation, as well as a labeled hardware bag with all the lag bolts, anchors, washers, and spacers you’ll need to safely secure your TV.