Integra HDB-RX1 4K HDBaseT Receiver
Questions? We're here to help.
Model: HDB-RX1 UPC: 889951000969 Item: 170401
Integra HDB-RX1 4K HDBaseT Receiver Overview
Update your home theater with the Integra HDB-RX1 4K HDBaseT Receiver. Designed with cutting-edge video technology, this device allows for crisp, clear transmission of 4k/60P/4:4:4 video. For maximum versatility, the HDB-RX1 features built-in support for RS-232 and IR Control for added flexibility in installation. As a result, installing high-definition video through your current home theater is simple and convenient. The quality metal chassis and case offer exceptional durability, and the wall-mount and floor-mount capability allows you to place the receiver in the most convenient location in your home theater. The HDMI connection allows audio pass-through for Dolby Atmos and Dolby Digital, as well as a wide variety of other audio and video systems for impressive adaptability. For crisp, clear HD video and audio in the comfort of your own home, look no further than the Integra HDB-RX1 4K HDBaseT Receiver.
HDB-RX1 enables transmission of 4K/60p/4:4:4 video to an existing AVR or A/V processor via new-generation HDBaseT LAN and HDCP 2.2-compliant HDMI output. With built-in support for RS-232 and IR Control, the device carries POC (Power Over Cable) and IP Control for enhanced installation flexibility. Ready to wall- or floor-mount, the HDB-RX1 makes installation of a high-definition entertainment system easier than ever.
- HDBaseT certified to transmit 4K/60p/4:4:4 video at full 18Gb per second
- Enables IR / RS-232C passthrough for home automation and IP control for initial setup via a connected PC over LAN
- Supports POC (Power Over Cable) with compatible Integra A/V receivers and preamp/processors
- HDCP 2.2, Dolby Vision (up to 4K/30p), HDR 10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), WCG (Wide Color Gamut), BT.2020, extended Colorimetry (sYCC601, Adobe RGB, Adobe YYC601), Deep Color, x.v Color, 3D, Lip Sync, and CEC video passthrough
- HDMI audio passthrough for Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD high-resolution audio, DTS 96/24, DTS-ES, DTS-HD Express, DSD, PCM, LPCM, and AAC
- Incorporates 3rd-party control compatibility via IR input/output and RS-232C input other features
- Custom-designed and built for professional installation
- Quality metal chassis and case
- Accessory kit includes screws and cushions for wall- or floor-mounting
Custom Integration Features
- Bi-directional HDBasetT LAN input
- RS-232 input
- 1 IR input and 1 output
- 12V DC/1A power input (AC adapter)
- Active and service modes for installers
- Power supply: AC 100 - 240V~, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 11.2W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8 1/6" x 1 3/8" x 3 1/2"
- Weight: 1 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- HDB-RX1 4K HDBaseT Receiver
- Cushions for wall or floor mounting