Just add Remote Control
Beneath its classy exterior, the ZEN Stream is a technological streamer-de-force. It has one purpose – to send music simply from the Internet to your DAC with no loss of quality.
True hi-res performance of PCM384/DSD256 via WiFi/LAN. Just add your smart device as a remote and away you go.
Optimized open-source architecture – works with multiple dedicated platforms, completely and perfectly future-proofed as it is constantly updated.
- Two SuperSpeed USB3.0 ports with Active Noise Cancellation II
- S/PDIF out with the iPurifier built-in
- iFi software developed with Volumio open-source as the starting point, then coded and optimized by iFi to achieve the purest streaming software bar none
- Powerful 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex microprocessor
- USB and S/PDIF interfaces regulated by femto-precision GMT clock to eradicate jitter
- Intelligent Ethernet switch controller
- High-PSRR, low idle current, low-dropout voltage regulators with soft start
- Synchronous 1.6MHz high-speed precision power supply controller
- C0G capacitors and Taiyo Yuden and Murata low ESR inductors
"Exclusive" for your ears, only
An ingenious part of the ZEN Stream’s design is the ability to select between 'Exclusive' modes – individual settings dedicated to specific modes of operation to deliver the purest possible performance. All other programs are shut down – to minimize 'software jitter' — an often overlooked aspect that negatively impacts the quality of computer audio playback.
This ensures that the ZEN Stream is not merely a jack of all trades, but a master of all too.
- All-in-one (AIO) covers all modes
- Roon only – features coming soon – ROON ready
- Tidal streaming
- NAA streaming
- DLNA streaming
Who's who of streaming
Hot off the press, the ZEN Stream has the following connectivity options:
- Stream straight from Spotify/Tidal apps with Spotify Connect and Tidal Connect
- Works with any DLNA certified streaming app
- Integrated Airplay – easy streaming from Apple and Android devices
- ROON Ready functionality to be added in a future update.
- NAA operation in conjunction with Sygnalist’s HQPlayer software