52x more power. Pump up the volume.
Laptops and smartphones have a really low power output of <1.0v. On a good set of headphones, you’re always running out of juice. You never get to really hear what they can do. Use a laptop, phone, or DAC to feed your music to the ZEN CAN and connect your headphones. Pumping out 52x more power, now you’ll hear what you have been missing.
Balanced to thrill
The ZEN CAN has trickle-down Class A discrete balanced circuitry from iFi audio’s flagship Pro iCAN. With 15.1v @300 Ohms on tap, it has serious power that will make even difficult-to-drive headphones thump to the beat.
- Class A discrete output buffer from the flagship Pro iCAN using Op-Amp (OV2637A)
- FET input avoids loading volume control – low distortion/noise
- SE inputs (1M Ohm) ensures loading of the source so always in Class A operation
- Output amplifier gain of four steps in +6dB perfect for headphone matching
Puts you at the venue. Not the other way around.
Audio recordings are made for speakers and when played back on headphones, the sound is always driving you nuts by being only in your head. iFi's 3D special sound circuit solves this.
- Stereo image that is truly out of your head, in front with height, width & depth
- Without coloration or loss of resolution
- All analog circuitry (i.e. without costly and complex digital signal manipulation)