Musicality and Power Handling
The 1000 ICW6 in-wall and in-ceiling loudspeaker is a fully-integrated solution for a high-caliber Stereo and Home Cinema sound experience. Made in France, it brings together exclusive Focal technologies, such as the ‘W’ cone of its midrange/bass speaker driver and the pure Beryllium tweeter. The tweeter is also positionable and adjustable, for optimal adjustment to your listening room. The square and circular magnetic grilles supplied with the product are also ready to paint, ensuring they are completely unobtrusive. Meanwhile, installation is quick thanks to the patented Quick Install system. Featuring a rear dust guard and positioning handles to fix the loudspeaker into the mounting frame without the need for tools, 1000 ICW6 is an incredibly accomplished high-end product.
This 1000 Series range of loudspeakers embodies Focal excellence for the most sensational—and discreet—listening experience.
- Magnets for fastening the magnetic grille. Anti-vibration feet
- Orientation handles for fixing the loudspeaker to the mounting frame without tool
- Midrange/bass with 'W' cone. Exclusive composite sandwich. Unrivaled rigidity and neutrality
- Pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter. Frequency response up to 40kHz
- Product protected at the back against dust
- Adjustment of tweeter level -3dB, 0dB, +3dB: treble equalization according to the acoustics of the room
- Positionable tweeter (+/-20º). Off-axis response optimization
- East Quick Install system: quick and easy, no-tool assembly. System compatible with wall/ceiling thickness from 1/4" to 1-1/8" (5 - 30mm)
Optimized Acoustic Performance 'W' Cone
The 'W' sandwich cone perfectly optimizes the frequency response curve by fully mastering the three key parameters of lightness, rigidity, and damping. When you're listening, it creates total sound transparency and a very low distortion rate: the finesse of the resulting sound rendering is exceptional.
Incomparable Purity: Beryllium Tweeter
The only metal rigid enough to scratch glass, Beryllium is the material of choice for a tweeter cone. Thanks to the creation of a pure Beryllium inverted dome capable of covering over five octaves, the only one of its kind in the world, the purity of sound reproduction is incomparable.