Venture Into Vinyl
This affordable, easy-to-use wireless turntable system is the perfect entry into the world of analog audio with the conveniences of wireless connectivity. Now there’s an easy way to enjoy the AT-LP60XBT wireless belt-drive turntable straight out of the box. This turntable/speaker system combines the AT-LP60XBT with a powerful wireless speaker to give you great-sounding audio from your vinyl with no additional audio equipment required.
- AT-LP60XBT-BK turntable and portable speaker deliver powerful, full-range audio via a Bluetooth wireless connection
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- A switchable built-in preamplifier enables wired connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input
- Speaker’s two 73 mm (3") drivers and passive radiator provide clear, full-range audio with enhanced bass for up to 12 hours of continuous playback
Simple from the Start
Set up the turntable, pair it with the speaker, place the speaker anywhere within the 30-foot operating range, and enjoy the warm, analog sound of vinyl straight out of the box.
Of course, the AT-LP60XBT can also be used as a traditional wired turntable (and with other wireless speakers and headphones, as well). But however you choose to listen, the turntable will give you outstanding audio reproduction with the ease of automatic operation controlled by the Start and Stop buttons on the front of the unit. There’s also a button that lifts and lowers the tonearm, allowing you to operate the turntable manually if you choose.
The AT-LP60XBT-BK plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and includes a Dual Moving Magnet™ cartridge with a replaceable stylus that is integrated into the tonearm for assured performance and ease of setup.
Powerful Wireless Speaker
The full-range drivers of the included wireless speaker deliver clear, powerful, audio with enhanced bass. Combined with the AT-LP60XBT, the speaker delivers the high-fidelity audio experience you’d expect from Audio-Technica.
Over 55 Years of Analog Excellence
Audio Technica got its start in Tokyo in 1962, designing and manufacturing high-performance phono cartridges. That half-century’s worth of analog expertise goes into every turntable Audio Technica produces, ensuring you get the best listening experience from your vinyl.