This Package Includes
- AudioTechnica AT-LP60X-GM Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable (Gunmetal/Black)
- The Last Factory Heritage Record Preservative & Cleaning Kit with Microfiber Applicators
AudioTechnica AT-LP60X-GM Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable
Whether you’re just getting into records, rediscovering a record collection long since buried away or simply adding a turntable to complete your system, the AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive turntable is an excellent choice. This affordable, easy-to-use turntable plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and, with its built-in switchable phono preamp, can be connected directly to your home stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components, whether they have a dedicated phono input or not.
An update of the popular AT-LP60, the ATLP60X features a redesigned tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60X’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
- Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
The Last Factory Heritage Record Preservative & Cleaning Kit with Microfiber Applicators
Clean and protect your vinyl records with this boxed Heritage LAST kit. Makes a great gift to your favorite audiophile.
This Bundle Includes
- Vintage Leatherette Box
- 2 fl. oz. / 60 ml LAST Record Preservative
- 2 fl. oz. / 60 ml LAST All-Purpose Record Cleaner
- 4 Microfiber Applicators
- Small Pipette (3 ml)
- (5) Sheets of LAST Dot Stickers (to indicate treated records)
- Removes dust, dirt, and oil without harming the plasticizers in vinyl
- Safe for all LPs, 45’s and 78’s including shellac and styrene
- Leaves no residue
- 2 oz will clean hundreds of records
- Prevents record damage caused by the stylus
- Reduces record noise and distortion
- Keeps the record sounding brand new for at least 200 plays
A Blast From the LAST Past
Once again you can buy the LAST Record Preservative & All-Purpose Record Cleaner Kit in the original 1983 leatherette/cardboard case for some Heritage LAST. Vintage is back, not just for vinyl records, but for your record care too!
Completely Prevent Record Wear
LAST Industry-acclaimed Record Preservative prevents the development of annoying surface noise and maintains “as new” condition for 200 plays or more. It diffuses into the surface molecular layers of the vinyl to resist the damaging effects of stylus pressure waves while following the groove.
The 30-second treatment affects the vinyl to a depth of about ten molecular layers and becomes part of the groove wall. There are no surface residues for the stylus to pick up. In fact, overuse is harmless. LAST recommend a deep clean of records such as with LAST Power Cleaner before applying LAST Record Preservative.
LAST All Purpose Record Cleaner is the most advanced everyday record cleaning solution available. Its safe formula removes dust, dirt, and oil without harming the plasticizers in vinyl and is also completely safe for shellac and styrene. The formula evaporates with no residue so you can use this on every play of every record to cure noisy accumulations.
Application is easy, and only takes 3 drops per record side. LAST All Purpose Record Cleaner comes with two applicators. The applicators have a fine, short nap that reaches into record grooves to efficiently keep your records pristine and create a path of nothing but music for your stylus. As the applicator accumulates dust, it is easy to brush or rinse out for reuse.