- Audio Details
- Amplifiers: Both Class-D digital amplifiers are perfectly tuned to the unique acoustic architecture.
- Woofers: Dual 6"" woofers face inward for a force-canceling effect.
- Architecture: Sealed cabinet neutralizes distortion and enhances the bass response.
- Adjustable EQ: Audio settings automatically equalize to balance Sub Mini and the paired Sonos product(s). Use the Sonos app to manually adjust bass, treble, and loudness.
- Trueplay: This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes the sound. Supported iOS device required.
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz
- Physical Details
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 9.1” x 12” x 9.1”
- Colors: Black and White
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Power & Connectivity
- WiFi: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Low Latency: 5GHz connection
- Ethernet: 10/100 port for hardwiring to your router
- Voltage: 100-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply
- CPU: Dual core architecture, ARM Cortex-A9 processor, ARM Cortex-M4 processor
- Memory: 4GB SDRAM, 4GB NV
- Operating Temperature 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Internet connection
- Nearby electrical outlet
- The latest generation of the Sonos app running on a compatible device
- At least one amplified non-portable product, such as One, One SL, Ray, or Beam
What's in the Box
What’s in the Box
- Sub Mini Wireless Subwoofer
- Power cable (6 ft/2 m)
Customer Reviews for Sonos Sub Mini Wireless Subwoofer
4 months ago