The light look and feel of tall grasses are finely set in a horizontal textured pattern. Black oak with black glass top and black feet work in unison, creating the cabinet's hi-tech facade.
Engineered to Perform
The C-frame is a unique aluminum chassis designed to provide a strong and flexible furniture platform. The expertly finished furniture panels are attached to the aluminum structure to create cabinets in various styles. While the end appearance is similar to that of typical furniture, the internal chassis permits a wide variety of bolt-on options and accessories.
- Flexibility of infinite vertical adjustment
- Designed to enhance sonic performance by isolating audio/video components from vibration
- Open architecture allows for superior component venting and simple cable management
- Modular, stackable concept allows easy adjustment and retrofitting as need change
- Infinitely adjustable, black interior shelves
- Soft-close door dampeners
- Cabinet's center segment features a speaker opening with a removable grille designed to hide a speaker
- Two drawers are positioned below the speaker opening
- May be mounted to the wall with the wall mounting kit (sold separately)
- Accessories provide additional storage options and functionality
- Overall Dimensions (W x H x D): 85.5" x 21.5" x 21.25"
- Product Weight: 295 lbs
- Interior Dimensions (W x H x D)
- B-Storage Compartment: 19.75" x 17.75" x 19.5"
- E-Storage Compartment: 18.625" x 7.75" x 18"
- G-Storage Compartment: 40.5" x 9" x 19.75"
- Interior Includes:
- 2 Adjustable Shelves (19.75" W x 18.5" D x 0.5" Th)
- Bottom Shelves: 1 (1 Per Compartment)
- Recommended TV Size: Up to 90"
- Top Holds: 350 lbs
- Adjustable Shelf: 75 lbs