This Package Includes
The flagship to Q Acoustics' new 3000 Series, the 3050s, are one of the best floorstanding speakers you can buy. These visually striking and proportioned speakers for larger rooms boast ultra-low levels of distortion and deliver unrivaled sound quality and value. And combined with the ultra-compact 3010 bookshelf speakers, a whole other level of acoustic excellence is added. The package is complete with the 3090 Center Channel speaker which delivers a particularly clear and dynamic sound and acoustically complements any of the 3000 Series models.
3050 Floorstanding Speaker
The flagship of Q Acoustics' new 3000 Series, the 3050s, is one of the best floorstanding speakers you can buy. Perfect for larger rooms, these visually striking and proportioned speakers boast ultra-low distortion levels and deliver unrivaled sound quality and value. They have improved twin 165mm Aramid fiber/paper cone drivers to deliver exceptional bass extension and midrange openness, while the 2-in-1 concentric ring dome tweeter adds astonishingly clear and smooth high frequencies. Q Acoustics has also enhanced the performance, both sonically and aesthetically, with an integral steel outrigger plinth with floor spikes. As a result, they deliver genuinely unrivaled sound quality and value.
The visually striking, perfectly proportioned 3050 floorstanding speakers are multiple "What Hi-Fi?" award winners.
- Beautiful floorstanding speakers promise to deliver dynamics that are deep and powerful, providing the ultimate listening experience whether it be musical or movie
- Twin 165mm Aramid Fibre/Paper cone drivers deliver exceptional bass extension and midrange openness, while the new '2 in 1', Concentric Ring Dome tweeter adds astonishingly clear and smooth high frequencies
- Performance is further enhanced, both sonically and aesthetically, by its integral steel 'outrigger' plinth with floor spikes
- These speakers have won multiple awards including What Hi-Fi - Best Floorstander 2017/2016/2015 and Hi-Fi Choice - Editors Choice
3010 Compact Bookshelf Speaker
Surpassing its sibling, the 2010i, the ultra-compact 3010 bookshelf speakers build upon the 2010i speakers' outstanding performance, adding a whole other level of acoustic excellence. It's also a "What Hi-Fi" award winner. They incorporate the new 3000 Series 2-in-1 concentric ring dome tweeter, Aramid fiber/paper cones for the 4-inch bass unit, uprated audiophile crossover components, and a stronger, lower resonance cabinet. All these features help to reduce distortion, so you're getting a small loudspeaker of unparalleled quality. Another aspect that makes the 3020s such quality speakers is the 125mm drive unit made from Aramid fiber/paper cone material. The larger driver delivers an extended big bass response with fast dynamics, wonderfully open and realistic mid-range, and an extraordinary being their three-dimensional soundstage.
- Ultra-compact 3010 bookshelf speakers benefit from the advanced, low distortion, wide dispersion Concentric Ring Dome tweeter uprated crossover and improved low resonance cabinet
- A 4-inch drive unit with Aramid fiber/paper cone material, more commonly known as Kevlar, delivers an extended big bass response with fast dynamics and a wonderfully open and realistic mid-range sound
- The cabinet is made of 15mm MDF panels but with a double-layer, 30mm top plate, and similarly layered 24mm front baffle. This structure is then braced in specific places to control resonances
The Ultra-Compact Bookshelf Hi-Fi Speakers
The Q Acoustics 3010 bookshelf speaker is the smallest speaker in the 3000 range. Derived from the multi-award-winning 2000 series, the 3000 series boasts new standards of sonic performance, thanks to a clever new tweeter and drive unit to deliver an unrivaled and more open soundstage. This ensures you can hear the very best of your music throughout your chosen room. Suitable for both Hi-Fi and home cinema use, the 3010 bookshelf speakers offer complete flexibility in setup.
Punchy & Agile Sound
At the heart of the 3010 is a new drive unit. Starting at the top, the new Ring Dome tweeter provides a more accurate response, for precise reproduction of even the most subtle aspects of music. The tweeter unit is decoupled from the rest of the cabinet, meaning that it isn't affected by vibration from the base unit. Reducing vibration in the cabinet is extremely important in delivering the purest sound. A marked improvement from the 3000 series predecessor is the new Aramid fiber/paper woofer cone is light, rigid, and helps give the 3010s their punchy, agile sound quality.
Hi-Fi or Home Cinema? The 3010s Have it Covered
The 3010 is suitable for both hi-fi music and home cinema with the addition of a center speaker and a subwoofer, both of which are available in the 3000 range. An ideal match is the 3090C center speaker and 3070S subwoofer. The 3010s can also be stand-mounted, using the dedicated 3000ST stand that has been developed by Q Acoustics to achieve the ultimate audio response from the 3010 bookshelf speakers.
Award-Winning Home Cinema Experience
The 3010 bookshelf speakers are the heart of the 3000 Series 5.1 System. Combine two pairs of the 3010s, a center channel, and a subwoofer and you have an instant home cinema package.
3090c Center Channel Speaker
A center channel speaker is all important in a home theater surround system because it allows dialogue to be heard clearly and also 'locks' that dialogue to the screen. The 3090c is a dedicated center channel speaker with two 4 inch, Aramid Fiber/Paper cone bass drivers and the 3000 Series, '2 in 1', wide dispersion, Concentric Ring Dome high-frequency unit.
Removable rear port bungs mean it can deliver its outstanding, seamless performance whether it is a bookshelf, stand-mounted, or wall mounted by using the dedicated 3000WB wall bracket.
- The 3090c delivers a particularly clear and dynamic sound and acoustically complements any of the 3000 Series models
- This speaker also benefits from the advanced, low distortion, wide dispersion Concentric Ring Dome tweeter; uprated crossover, and improved low resonance cabinet
- A 4-inch drive unit with Aramid fiber/paper cone material, more commonly known as Kevlar, delivers a wonderfully open dialogue
The Most Important Speaker in Any Home Cinema System
The 3090c is a center channel speaker with two of the new 100mm, Aramid Fibre/Paper cone bass drivers and the new 3000 Series wide dispersion, '2 in 1' Ring Dome high-frequency unit. When creating a home cinema, the center channel will deliver the ultimate listening experience. You will hear every precise detail; every note, every word at its very best. The 3090C acoustically matches and perfectly complements the other 3000 Series models.
Dynamic & Precise
The 3090c Center, as with the rest of the 3000 range, benefits from new & improved driver units and revised bracing cabinets. This is the ultimate center channel in the Q Acoustics range. The 3090c benefits from an advanced, low distortion, wide dispersion, ring dome tweeter, so that wherever you sit in the room you can hear the clear, crisp dialogue.
The Perfect Fit
The 3090c Center Channel will not only enhance but complement your chosen environment with a Matte Graphite finish. A magnetic grille provides a clean look to the baffle when used without the grille, so you have various options for how you would like your speakers to look.