This Package Includes
The flagship for Q Acoustic's new 3000 Series, the 3050s, are one of the best floorstanding speakers you can buy. These visually striking and proportioned speakers for larger rooms boast ultra-low levels of distortion and deliver unrivaled sound quality and value. Combined with the 3090 Center Channel speaker which delivers a particularly clear and dynamic sound and acoustically complements any of the 3000 Series models, this 3000 Series 3.0 Plus Package provides truly unrivaled sound quality and value.
3050 Floorstanding Speaker
The flagship of Q Acoustics' new 3000 Series, the 3050s, is one of the best floorstanding speakers you can buy. Perfect for larger rooms, these visually striking and proportioned speakers boast ultra-low distortion levels and deliver unrivaled sound quality and value. They have improved twin 165mm Aramid fiber/paper cone drivers to deliver exceptional bass extension and midrange openness, while the 2-in-1 concentric ring dome tweeter adds astonishingly clear and smooth high frequencies. Q Acoustics has also enhanced the performance, both sonically and aesthetically, with an integral steel outrigger plinth with floor spikes. As a result, they deliver genuinely unrivaled sound quality and value.
The visually striking, perfectly proportioned 3050 floorstanding speakers are multiple "What Hi-Fi?" award winners.
- Beautiful floorstanding speakers promise to deliver dynamics that are deep and powerful, providing the ultimate listening experience whether it be musical or movie
- Twin 165mm Aramid Fibre/Paper cone drivers deliver exceptional bass extension and midrange openness, while the new '2 in 1', Concentric Ring Dome tweeter adds astonishingly clear and smooth high frequencies
- Performance is further enhanced, both sonically and aesthetically, by its integral steel 'outrigger' plinth with floor spikes
- These speakers have won multiple awards including What Hi-Fi - Best Floorstander 2017/2016/2015 and Hi-Fi Choice - Editors Choice
3090c Center Channel Speaker
A center channel speaker is all important in a home theater surround system because it allows dialogue to be heard clearly and also 'locks' that dialogue to the screen. The 3090c is a dedicated center channel speaker with two 4 inch, Aramid Fiber/Paper cone bass drivers and the 3000 Series, '2 in 1', wide dispersion, Concentric Ring Dome high-frequency unit.
Removable rear port bungs mean it can deliver its outstanding, seamless performance whether it is a bookshelf, stand-mounted, or wall mounted by using the dedicated 3000WB wall bracket.
- The 3090c delivers a particularly clear and dynamic sound and acoustically complements any of the 3000 Series models
- This speaker also benefits from the advanced, low distortion, wide dispersion Concentric Ring Dome tweeter; uprated crossover, and improved low resonance cabinet
- A 4-inch drive unit with Aramid fiber/paper cone material, more commonly known as Kevlar, delivers a wonderfully open dialogue
The Most Important Speaker in Any Home Cinema System
The 3090c is a center channel speaker with two of the new 100mm, Aramid Fibre/Paper cone bass drivers and the new 3000 Series wide dispersion, '2 in 1' Ring Dome high-frequency unit. When creating a home cinema, the center channel will deliver the ultimate listening experience. You will hear every precise detail; every note, every word at its very best. The 3090C acoustically matches and perfectly complements the other 3000 Series models.
Dynamic & Precise
The 3090c Center, as with the rest of the 3000 range, benefits from new & improved driver units and revised bracing cabinets. This is the ultimate center channel in the Q Acoustics range. The 3090c benefits from an advanced, low distortion, wide dispersion, ring dome tweeter, so that wherever you sit in the room you can hear the clear, crisp dialogue.
The Perfect Fit
The 3090c Center Channel will not only enhance but complement your chosen environment with a Matte Graphite finish. A magnetic grille provides a clean look to the baffle when used without the grille, so you have various options for how you would like your speakers to look.