- New cabinet made out of aluminum composite panels (0.4mm alu, 4mm PE, 0.4mm alu) for quieter operation
- Aluminium surface is able to withstand cleaning fluid spill without compromising the chassis
- Superfast & superstrong cleaning
- Cleaningarm for 7" records optionally available
- Superior motor for long lifetime
- 2,5l tank that almost never needs to be emptied
- Removes cleaning fluid (Wash it) residue-free in 1 - 2 rotations
- Eco-friendly non-alcoholic cleaning fluid efficiently cleans and removes the static load of vinyl records
- New aluminum clamp prevents damage from cleaning fluid
- High-end build-quality for improved ease of use
The VC-S2 ALU takes record cleaning to new levels. There are features that are new for record cleaning machines in this price range. The aluminum surface of the VC-S2 ALU is able to withstand excessive fluid spill without compromising the chassis. The VC-S2 ALU is super powerful and cleans records in as little as one or two rotations. The very best results are achieved with one Rotation forward followed by one backward. It turns the record superfast within 2 seconds per rotation, which is about 3 times faster than comparable cleaning machines. The result is a much faster and more effective cleaning process. The improved motor will last for a long and extended lifetime. A new aluminum clamp seals the record label from cleaning fluid and avoids damage on the label. The robust metal arm is easy to use, mechanically stable and focuses all suction power directly onto the record surface.
A large internal container (2,5 liters) collects used fluid and is effortlessly easy to empty. When using Wash-IT cleaning solution, the fluid will also evaporate in the container, meaning the container will almost never need to be emptied even after cleaning thousands of records. It shows fill-up capacity and guarantees no spillage of used cleaning fluid. Our eco-friendly and non-alcoholic vinyl cleaning concentrate, Wash-IT, offers very good cleaning results and reduces static charge, so record wear and stylus wear are significantly reduced.
The aluminum enclosure of the VC-S2 ALU exemplifies the high-end build-quality and makes your new record cleaner a long-lasting investment. The increased size allows for quieter operation and improved handling of the record and cleaning liquid application processes. With many practical Features and excellent mechanical operation, the VC-S2 ALU effectively combines industrial design appeal with an easy solution to great sound from your vinyl records
- Cleaning Speed: 30 r.p.m.
- Power consumption: 230 V / 800 W, 120 V / 650 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.6" x 13" x 10.88"
- Weight: 16.16 lbs
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- VC-S2 ALU Record Washing Machine
- Vacuum Arm
- Self-adhesive arm strip
- Aluminum clamp
- Wash-It (100 ml)
- 500 ml mixing bottle
- Power cable