Pro-Ject Phono Box MM Phono Preamp Overview
The Pro-Ject Phono Box MM Phono Preamp offers exceptional audio quality without a complicated or complex design. Easy to use, this phono preamp connects your turntable to Hi-Fi sound systems without reducing the quality of the audio signal. This lets you listen to your favorite vinyl records exactly as they were meant to be heard. The turntable preamp features advanced circuitry that minimizes noise and distortion, ensuring the signals stay as clear as possible as they travel to the amplifier. With a metal case and outboard power supply, this record player preamp is designed to block external signal interference, which further minimizes unwanted noise and distortion from compromising the audio signal. The dual-mono circuitry offers optimal channel separation, and the RIAA equalization balances the signal for enhanced stereo sound. Suitable for use with moving magnet (MM) cartridges.
- Phono preamp compatible with moving magnet (MM) cartridges
- Input impedance is 47k ohms/120pF
- Output voltage: 500mV/1k Hz at 5mV/1k Hz
- Outboard DC power supply reduces external noise and interference with the record player preamp
- AUX output connects line input to amplifier
- Dual-mono circuitry offers optimal channel separation
- Amplification and RIAA equalization for optimal channel balance with moving magnet cartridges
- Low-noise IC reduces hum and vibration for decreased noise
- Gold-plated RCA in and outputs on the turntable preamp preserve quality
- Dimensions: 1.18" H x 4.21" W x 2.95" D
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year – World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Crisp Sound, Simple Design
Ideal for beginners just realizing their love of the vinyl medium or for seasoned audiophiles with a stack of vintage records, the Pro-Ject Phono Box MM Phono Preamp with Line Output allows you to boost the signal of your turntable with ease. Vinyl records are a romantic, curated way of enjoying music. From the vintage records of your childhood to brand new albums from the latest, greatest bands, the act of listening to vinyl and collecting it is therapeutic and engaging. Because of this, your sound system needs to have exceptional audio quality designed specifically for vinyl, so you can enjoy each record exactly as it was meant to be heard. This phono preamp is built to enhance the audio signal so you can enjoy each record with crisp clarity and absolute detail.
Enhance Your Signal
A wide variety of modern Hi-Fi systems are not compatible with turntables without some sort of turntable preamp and connecting cables, which enhance the signal in such a way that the amplifier can read it. These systems can become complicated and expensive, especially for those music lovers who haven't much experience with vinyl. Rather than spend a fortune on a complicated sound system, this phono preamp allows you to directly connect your turntable to your Hi-Fi sound system with a simple, convenient design. This turntable preamp boosts the signal so it can be read by the amplifier, but does so without compromising the audio signal in any way. As a result, the amplified sound is full of clarity and free of unwanted noise and distortion, which is a common side-effect of amplifying a compromised signal.
Minimize Distortion for a Bright, Clear Signal
Featuring a variety of advanced circuitry designed specifically to minimize unwanted noise, this record player preamp is able to transfer the signal to the amplifier while keeping distortion and noise to a minimum. The metal casing and outboard DC power supply block out external signals from interfering with the signal from the turntable, ensuring the audio remains true as it travels to the amplifier and through your speaker system. The optimal channel separation offers exceptional balance between the left and right channels, so you get a smooth, balanced stereo sound without any adjustments.
Sleek Design for Ultimate Convenience
With a sleek, slim design and a simple layout, this turntable preamp is great for anyone who wants to enjoy the warm crackle of vinyl without worrying about a complex set-up. The small size allows this phono preamp to be placed near the turntable, so you can fit it in amongst your Hi-Fi system with ease. As well, the simple layout includes just the left and right inputs and outputs, plus the input for the power supply. As a result, this record player preamp lets you spend less time worrying about your gear and more time enjoying your records.
Pro-Ject Audio Phono Box MM Preamp Specifications:
- Input impedance: 47kohms/120pF
- Gain: 40dB
- Output voltage: 500mV/1kHz at 5mV/1kHz
- Noise floor: 88dB (A weighted)
- THD: <0,04%
- Input: 1 pair RCA/phono sockets
- Line-level output: 1 pair RCA/phono sockets
- Outboard power supply: 18V/500mA DC, suitable for your country's mains supply
- Power consumption:20mA DC
- Dimensions W x H x D: 107 x 30 x 75mm
- Weight: 280g without power supply
Customer Reviews for Pro-Ject Phono Box MM Phono Preamp With Line Output (Black)
3 months ago