- Plug-and-play kit adds wireless audio capability to select Klipsch subwoofers
- Compatible with the R-110SW, R-112SW, and R-115SW
- Includes wireless transmitter with power adapter and subwoofer receiver
- Transmitter connects to the line-level or LFE outputs on a receiver or preamp
- Receiver connects to the proprietary "WA Port" on compatible Klipsch subwoofers
- Wireless signal range: approximately 50 feet
- Up to 4 WA-2’s can be used simultaneously in an average size household
- Transmitter Dimensions – Height, 1 1/16 inches, Width 3 1/16 inches, Depth: 4 5/8 inches
- Receiver Dimensions - Height, 3 ¾ inches, Width, 2 5/16 inches, Depth, 1 inch
- Warranty: 2 years
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Wireless and Powerful, Klipsch Style
What’s better than powerful, heart-pounding crystal-clear bass? A Plug n Play subwoofer that you can place anywhere in your room to create the ultimate surround sound experience. That’s what the WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit (sold separately from Klipsch subs) allows you to do. You can send bass wirelessly from your home theater receiver or processor or stereo receiver to compatible Klipsch subs that come equipped with a WA Port - movie night will never be the same.
Powerful Bass Without the Wires
The Klipsch WA2 two-piece wireless kit adds wireless audio capability to select Klipsch subs in a matter of second. This eliminates the need for a subwoofer connection cable that’s both unsightly and costly and which traditionally needed to be connected between a receiver and a sub. Since you’re not restricted by the speaker cable, you can then place the sub beside the couch, tuck it under a side table, or keep it in the back of the room, wherever it’s the most convenient, or wherever it looks best.
The transmitter connects directly to the sub or line output of a home theater receiver, or AV preamp processor using a RCA connection cable, and a receiver that connects to a proprietary “WA Port” on Klipsch subwoofer models. Using an “advanced automatic channel selection technology,” the wireless signal transmits within a 50 inch (15m) radius.
Instant Pairing for Plug n Play Simplicity
This two-piece Klipsch subwoofer kit, which allows for hassle-free setup, comes with a compact transmitter and a receiver. These sync to each other the first time you use them. Once the initial pairing is complete, the subwoofer is automatically activated whenever you need to use it. This cuts the hassle of manual pairing.
Customer Reviews for Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit
This product does NOT work with any sub that does not have a fancy pants WA port.
Dear Klipsch - I think you made a big mistake, for another $2 this could have been universal and you would be reaching a population of non Klipsch speaker owners to bring them into the family.