The KICKER Real Marine standard means your amplifier is purpose-built for your boat. Every KXMA (and KMA)-Series amp comes complete with an anti-corrosive speaker, power and RCA terminals, stainless-steel screws, conformal-coated circuit boards, and ABYC/NMMA-compliant power connections. KICKER products also undergo rigorous testing to ensure they meet or exceed marine industry standards for UV, humidity, and saltwater exposure. This unparalleled commitment to engineering quality and maritime safety is why our products truly are "Real Marine".
KXMA800.4 Marine Amplifier
Gain, crossover, and bass-boost controls are protected behind a gasket-sealed panel, as is the control cover hiding the settings, creating a water-resistant barrier to key controls. KickEQ™ delivers as much as a 6dB of an extra bump with a simple turn of the knob. A powerful 24dB crossover is also included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection. A full-range RCA output allows you to easily add another amplifier without running a new signal cable to your KICKER KMC Media Center.
- Gain Control With "Gain Match" LED Indicator
- FIT2™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology) Circuitry
- Variable 24dB Crossover
- DSP-Controlled Preamp
- KickEQ™ 6dB Variable Bass Boost
- ABYC/NMMA-Compliant Power Terminals
- Conformal-Coated Circuit Boards
- Easy Access to Settings behind Gasket-Sealed Cover Panel
- Black Anodized Aluminum Chassis
- Top-Mounted, Teal LED Light Pipe
- Stainless-Steel Mounting Hardware Included
This KXMA amplifier delivers as much as 200 watts into four full-range channels or 400 watts into two sets of bridged channels.