- Driver size: 6.8mm/0.27" Dynamic Driver
- Power supply: 5V 1A
- Earpiece: 7.5g per pc (15g combined) / 0.017 lbs per pc (0.033 lbs combined)
- Charging case: 56.8g/0.13 lbs
- Headset battery type: Coin Cell battery (55mAh/3.7V)
- Charging case battery type: Li-ion Battery (510mAh/3.7V)
- Charging time (USB-C): 2 hrs from empty
- Wireless charging time: 4 hrs from empty
- Music playtime with BT on and ANC off: 8 hrs
- Music playtime with BT on and ANC on: 6 hrs
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 16 ohm
- Sensitivity: 100dB SPL@1kHz
- Maximum SPL: 96dB
- Microphone sensitivity: -30dBV/Pa@1kHz
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Bluetooth profile version: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6, HFP V1.7
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.4GHz – 2.4835GHz
- Bluetooth transmitter power: ?<12dBm
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, ?π/4, DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Maximum operation temperature: 45°C
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- 1 x JBL Tour Pro+ TWS headphones
- 1 x Type-C USB charging cable
- 1 x Charging case
- 1 x 5 sizes of ear tips
- 1 x 2 sizes of stabilizers
- 1 x Warranty/Warning (W/!)
- 1 x product QSG/1x Google Assistant set up guide/1x Amazon Alexa set up guide/ Safety Sheet (S/i)
Customer Reviews for JBL Tour Pro+ True Wireless In-Ear Noise Cancelling Earbuds (Black)
The sound is really good. The bass fills the ears and gives you a good experience of the music. You can control the sound in the settings, depending on if you think the sound should be low to not destroy your eardrum or high to give you that good music experience.
I really like the equipment from JBL, but I think these earphones should be adjusted down a bit? Is it just me?
-Good app that let´s you test which silicone bud fits best in your ear, and let´s you adjust EQ.
-Long battery life
-Well working NC
- Great sound quality
- Big and bulky design, can feel quite big in your ears (I´d say mine´s a normal size
- Chunky case, not jeans-pocket-friendly.
- Even though there were a lot of different sizes to choose between, I struggled making one of the earbuds comfortable in one of my ears. This may be something about my ears and this spesific design, because I´ve never experienced this problem before.
For me personally they fit quite nicely in the ears, although my anatomy gives me one ear a tiny bit larger than the other, so for me the right one has a tendency to more easily fall out.
When it comes to sound I’m sorry to say that I’m not blown away of the sound quality unfortunately. I’ve heard better and I’ve hear worse. So for me the sound-quality come out to average.
For me the adaptive noice cancellation with smart ambient sound is also about average for me, but I’ve only used these JBL Tour Pro+ TWS for about 14days, so my experience might change the more I use them…
I would recommend them, but I wouldn't buy them primarily because they are very expensive and you can't just afford them.
Boksen er elegant, og inneholder nok batteri for tre ladinger. Det skal virkelig litt til at du går tom for strøm, siden du kan lade etuiet både via ledning og via trådløs lading.
Nesten alle innstillinger kan konfigureres via JBLs app (nesten for mange valg), men spesielt equalizeren der er flott. Pluggene har fantastisk lyd med en herlig bass, og du kan også hurtigvelge modus for lyd om du ikke vil bruke equalizer.
Støydempingen er også helt OK, for å være så små. Der er mikrofoner som stopper mye lyd, men det gir litt merkelig lyd på tale, som jo skal slippe gjennom dempingen. Det fungerer, men jeg antar det kan komme en oppdatering for det etter hvert.
Jeg er veldig fornøyd og anbefaler dem.
The sound is very good as well which is supported by the App you can download in the AppStore. Very good base bass and overall TOP Sound!
And now to it‘s sizing. For me it‘s personally too big even if I change the in ears sizings. (Btw i got the smallest one but its still too big for my ears
It’s hard for me to put them in my ears cuz of its big and solid build.
But overall 4/5 Stars
First of all, the JBL Tour Pro + TWS come in very nice packaging.
In addition to the Tour Pro +, it also includes four pairs of attachments and a spare pair of rubber rings for a better fit, a USB A to USB C cable and several instructions.
The inears look very good and feel high quality. In terms of size and weight, they are very good. The charging case also looks very high quality.
Inserting the inears is very easy and they are held magnetically in the charging case.
The charging case itself has a USB C connection at the bottom for charging and a pairing button.
You can also charge the case and the inears wirelessly using the Qi charging pad.
The connection via Bluetooth goes without problems and you can also use the myJBL app.
In the app, the functions of the inears can be changed, an equalizer can be set and the firmware can be updated. You can also do a lot of other things, which would go beyond the scope here.
I am very enthusiastic about the sound quality of the JBL Tour Pro +.
Music and voices sound loud and clear. There is also really powerful bass to be heard. From the sound quality, I can say that they are one of the best inears I've used so far.
In addition, the Tour Pro + are also capable of active ambient noise suppression.
So basically you can turn off ambient noise just to enjoy the music.
There is also the option of letting ambient noise through, in order to be safer in traffic and still listen to your favorite music.
Then the JBL Inears are also protected from water by means of IPX5 and when doing sports I got them a little wet and they continue to work.
Then about wearing comfort and the Tour Pro + sit very securely and comfortably in my ears. Touch operation also works without any problems. I also did a lot of sport and went jogging and I didn't lose sight of the JBL, only very rarely loosened up a bit.
Then about the battery and depending on whether I had activated ANC or not, I could listen to music between 5 and 7 hours. I was able to charge Inears about three times in the charging case.
Telephoning is also possible with the JBL Inears and I was told that I was very easy to hear.
The connection to my iPhone was always stable and didn't cause any problems.
In conclusion, I can say that the JBL Tour Pro + are really very good inears with a great sound. It is comfortable to wear and the battery lasts a long time. I'm very satisfied!