- Driver size: 6.8mm/0.27" Dynamic Driver
- Power supply: 5V 1A
- Earpiece: 7.5g per pc (15g combined) / 0.017 lbs per pc (0.033 lbs combined)
- Charging case: 56.8g/0.13 lbs
- Headset battery type: Coin Cell battery (55mAh/3.7V)
- Charging case battery type: Li-ion Battery (510mAh/3.7V)
- Charging time (USB-C): 2 hrs from empty
- Wireless charging time: 4 hrs from empty
- Music playtime with BT on and ANC off: 8 hrs
- Music playtime with BT on and ANC on: 6 hrs
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 16 ohm
- Sensitivity: 100dB SPL@1kHz
- Maximum SPL: 96dB
- Microphone sensitivity: -30dBV/Pa@1kHz
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Bluetooth profile version: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6, HFP V1.7
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.4GHz – 2.4835GHz
- Bluetooth transmitter power: ?<12dBm
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, ?π/4, DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Maximum operation temperature: 45°C
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- 1 x JBL Tour Pro+ TWS headphones
- 1 x Type-C USB charging cable
- 1 x Charging case
- 1 x 5 sizes of ear tips
- 1 x 2 sizes of stabilizers
- 1 x Warranty/Warning (W/!)
- 1 x product QSG/1x Google Assistant set up guide/1x Amazon Alexa set up guide/ Safety Sheet (S/i)
Customer Reviews for JBL Tour Pro+ True Wireless In-Ear Noise Cancelling Earbuds (Black)
I purchased these from an authorized retailer about 3 weeks ago and have been using them since. Callers on the other end of the call state that I sound crystal clear and I credit that to the triple mic array (I've even traveled in the car with the window down and they could not tell). The sound is superb and the ambient aware technology almost makes me feel like I'm not wearing any earphones at all because I could hear my surroundings quite clearly. I did say almost. The trouble is that I can't seem to get a comfortable fit. I've tried multiple variations of the tips and wings, finding that the small set of tips and the medium wings are the only way they can stay in my ears without falling out, however, there is serious discomfort after wearing them for about 2 hours.
I'm quite disappointed because I was looking for a set of earphones that I could comfortably wear all day, and I did not achieve that with this purchase. If they had a wing size between the medium and the small, I think it would have completely changed my outlook. For nearly $200, I expected more from JBL, and feel they seriously didn't do enough research in the design of these to make sure that they would be a comfortable fit.
The sound is really good. The bass fills the ears and gives you a good experience of the music. You can control the sound in the settings, depending on if you think the sound should be low to not destroy your eardrum or high to give you that good music experience.
I really like the equipment from JBL, but I think these earphones should be adjusted down a bit? Is it just me?
-Good app that let´s you test which silicone bud fits best in your ear, and let´s you adjust EQ.
-Long battery life
-Well working NC
- Great sound quality
- Big and bulky design, can feel quite big in your ears (I´d say mine´s a normal size
- Chunky case, not jeans-pocket-friendly.
- Even though there were a lot of different sizes to choose between, I struggled making one of the earbuds comfortable in one of my ears. This may be something about my ears and this spesific design, because I´ve never experienced this problem before.
For me personally they fit quite nicely in the ears, although my anatomy gives me one ear a tiny bit larger than the other, so for me the right one has a tendency to more easily fall out.
When it comes to sound I’m sorry to say that I’m not blown away of the sound quality unfortunately. I’ve heard better and I’ve hear worse. So for me the sound-quality come out to average.
For me the adaptive noice cancellation with smart ambient sound is also about average for me, but I’ve only used these JBL Tour Pro+ TWS for about 14days, so my experience might change the more I use them…
I would recommend them, but I wouldn't buy them primarily because they are very expensive and you can't just afford them.
Boksen er elegant, og inneholder nok batteri for tre ladinger. Det skal virkelig litt til at du går tom for strøm, siden du kan lade etuiet både via ledning og via trådløs lading.
Nesten alle innstillinger kan konfigureres via JBLs app (nesten for mange valg), men spesielt equalizeren der er flott. Pluggene har fantastisk lyd med en herlig bass, og du kan også hurtigvelge modus for lyd om du ikke vil bruke equalizer.
Støydempingen er også helt OK, for å være så små. Der er mikrofoner som stopper mye lyd, men det gir litt merkelig lyd på tale, som jo skal slippe gjennom dempingen. Det fungerer, men jeg antar det kan komme en oppdatering for det etter hvert.
Jeg er veldig fornøyd og anbefaler dem.