- Driver size: 10mm/0.39" Dynamic Driver
- Power supply: 5V 1A
- Earbud: 5.5g per PC (11g combined)/0.012 lbs per PC (0.024 lbs combined)
- Dongle: 2.5g/0.006 lbs
- Charging case: 42.4g/0.093 lbs
- Earbud battery type: Lithium-ion polymer (51mAh/3.85V)
- Charging case battery type: Lithium-ion polymer (340mAh/3.7V)
- Charging time: 2 hrs from empty
- Music playtime with BT on and ANC (Hybrid) on: Up to 6 hrs
- Music playtime with BT on and ANC (Adaptive) on: 5 hrs
- Music playtime with BT on and ANC off: ≥8 hrs
- Talktime with BT on: 4 hrs
- Music playtime with 2.4GHz dongle on and ANC on: ≥5 hrs
- Music playtime with 2.4GHz dongle on and ANC off: Up to 6 hrs
- Talktime with 2.4GHz dongle on: ≥4 hrs
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Sensitivity: 106dB SPL @ 1kHz
- Maximum SPL: 93dB
- Microphone sensitivity: -38dBV/Pa @ 1kHz
- Bluetooth version: 5.2
- Bluetooth profile version: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6, HFP V1.8
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.4Ghz - 2.4835GHz
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 QPSK, 8DPSK
- Maximum operation temperature: 45°C
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Quantum TWS Earbuds
- Type-C Wireless dongle
- Charging case
- 3 sizes of ear tips
- Type-C USB charging cable
- Warrant card
- Safety sheet
Customer Reviews for JBL Quantum TWS True Wireless Noise Cancelling Gaming Earbuds
As for the fit, my ear are the worst when it comes to earbuds. I have bought many different brand, sizes, and types and none of them would stay in my ears, including these! Very frustrating! So for these, I bought some memory foam tips to replace the ones that came with the earbuds along with some universal inner ear hooks. With these upgrades, I can run, do yard work and shake my head vigorously and the earbuds will remain in place! The noise cancelling is OK for this price range. The ambient sound control and talk through features are a nice touch.
Both the JBL mobile app and desktop app have great features that allow you to monitor the status of the earbuds and case as well as the ability to customize the EQ, Ambient sound control levels, and a few other features.
The only downside is the battery life is horrendous! This is the only reason I gave them 4 stars. I can get maybe 3 hours out them which sucks because I work long hours on the computer and like to listen to music to help establish the required pace of productivity.
Sound quality is very good - good bass, noise cancelling is impressive (and you can adjust it via the app).
Ergonomy is really good as well: you can control sound, change songs only by clicking on the Earbuds right or left... you can keep your phone in your pocket and control everything.
It's also very cool for gaming : plug the dongle into your laptop or Steam Deck and play without delay..