Building on years of Focal innovation, the 570AC continues the tradition with its proven sound quality. Built using a 5x7" chassis, this speaker features a Dual Fiberglass Structure design for its midbass drivers for dynamic bass response and inverted aluminum dome tweeters for detailed highs.
Focal 570AC Feature:
- From Focal's Access line.
- Aluminum inverted tweeters for accurate sound reproduction.
- Dual Fiberglass Structure woofers for deep and powerful midbass response.
- Integrated crossovers to help keep the speakers protected.
570 AC Access 5x7" 2-Way Coaxial Kit
The Access 570 AC kit is specially designed to replace Ford, Jaguar and Mazda OEM audio installations. Its 5x7" dimensions, specially designed for these vehicles, mean that installation is simplified. And its integral filter simplifies speaker connections: all that is needed is a simple connection to your car stereo.
570 AC Highlights:
- DFS cone (Dual Fiberglass Structure)
- Designed for Ford, Jeep, Dodge and more.
- Dynamic, with great bass
- Rotatable, orientable tweeter
- Grilles not included
570 AC Features:
100% Focal Sound
- The sound from this car audio kit is 100% Focal. The woofer develops dynamic bass and precise mid-range sounds. While the tweeter offers quality spatialisation in addition to being orientable. The speakers' butyl suspension means you are guaranteed consistent performance, even after prolonged listening.
Maximum Sensation with Total Simplicity
- The Access range puts Focal reliability and sound quality within reach. New materials and innovative processes have made this advance possible. Don't wait a moment longer. Get "made in Focal" musicality now. With your new Access kit, you can have your fill of audio sensations in your car without breaking your budget.
570 AC Specifications:
- Woofer: 5x7" (130x180mm)
- Voice-coil diameter: 1" (25mm)
- Voice-coil height: 0-7/16" (11mm)
- Magnet: 3-1/3" (85mm)
- Tweeter: Aluminum inverted dome
- Crossover: (4.7kHz) 6dB/oct
- Max. power: 120 Watts
- Nom. power: 60 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 88.65dB
- Frequency response: 65Hz - 20kHz