- Accepts virtually all formats
- USB connectivity
- 2x S/PDIF 75 ohms inputs, 1x TOSLink optical input
- 1x pair gold-plated RCA phono outputs
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 4.1” x 1.8” x 5.1"
- Weight: 1.1 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years – World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
What is a DAC?
A Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) converts your digital music files into analog sound. While a lot of devices have built-in DACs, but they are limited in their conversion capability when compared to the DacMagic 100.
The quality of the DAC in your audio setup is important, and the DacMagic 100 will provide depth to your favorite Led Zeppelin record or your Top-40 playlist to experience true clarity in audio.
With the ability to support a plethora of digital file formats, including the power to process 24-bit files via connection to your computer, the DacMagic 100 can instantly enhance your audio experience. With USB Audio 1.0 input as well as S/PDIF and TosLink digital inputs, you can connect a wide range of your favorite audio devices to the DacMagic 100 and convert your digital audio to transform your auditory experience.
Designed to perform
The DacMagic 100 was custom-developed by the Cambridge Audio team and engineered with the goal of ensuring sound quality for your audio. Built around the Wolfson WM8742 24-bit DAC, the latest digital to analog converter in their lineup, the DacMagic 100, was created with transforming your audio experience in mind.
- Digital to analogue converter: Wolfson WM8742 24-bit DAC
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHZ (±0.1dB)
- THD @ 1kHz 0dB: <0.0025% 24-bit
- THD @ 1kHz - 10dB: <0.0025%
- Signal-to-noise ratio: -113dB
- Total correlated jitter: <130pS
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: <-130dB
- Crosstalk @ 20kHZ: <-112dB
- Output impedance: <50 ohms
- Maximum output level (unbalanced): 2.3Vrms
- Digital input word widths supported: 16 - 24bit
- Digital input sampling frequencies supported: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz
- Maximum power consumption: 5W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.1" x 1.8" x 5.1"
- Weight: 1.1 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- DacMagic 100 Digital-to-Analogue Converter
Customer Reviews for Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100 Digital-to-Analogue Converter
9 months ago
Customer Q & A
Have a functionality, compatibility, or otherwise product-specific question about this product? Ask it here! If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our customer service department
The DacMagic 100 has the following inputs: USB connectivity, 2x S/PDIF 75 Ohms, 1 TOSLink optical input. It has Left and Right Audio Output (Analog).
Having no information on your Xbox I can only suggest you consult the owners manual to determine if the digital output (if any) is compatible with an external DAC. If the answer is not in the owners I suggest you contact Sony tech support.