AudioQuest Anti-Static Record Brush
Questions? We're here to help.
Model: AQASRECORDBRUSH UPC: 092592050488 Item: 168179
AudioQuest Anti-Static Record Brush Overview
Show your vinyl more than a little respect. Protect your vinyl and turntable accessories from the wear-and-tear that occurs from dust and debris. The AudioQuest Anti-Static Record Brush, an essential turntable tool, has been trusted to remove dust and debris gently for nearly 40 years and is even more conductive since the redesign. Your hand becomes the ground when you grip the gold contacts and draw the conductive carbon fibers across the vinyl surface. Unlike non-conductive cleaners, this record and stylus cleaning brush removes both the visible dust and tiny particles you can’t see, so they don’t get rubbed into your vinyl or transferred to your stylus over time. There’s no doubt you will find other ways to use the brush’s conductivity, such as cleaning keyboards, speakers, or the tricky edges of your touch-screens. Made from durable materials, the brush will last a long time with the practical handle rotated around to protect the ends of the bristles.
A Proven System, Dramatically Improved
In creating AQ’s new Conductive Carbon Fiber Brush, AudioQuest created new tooling for every part of this new design. AQ’s reborn Brush has ideal conductivity from the Carbon Fibers, through the internal parts of the brush, to the conductive gold contacts placed right where your fingers need them.
AudioQuest has also reinvestigated what is possible with Carbon Fibers, finally choosing for their new Brush a far greater quantity of new smaller fibers in order to more effectively sweep away micro-dirt, not just the less relevant visible dust.
- Safe, fast, and effective tool for removing dust and debris from vinyl records
- Conductive carbon fiber bristles and conductive gold contacts remove microscopic dust before it becomes embedded in the vinyl
- Keeps records sounding like new
- Also perfect for computer keyboards and much more
- Brush off dust and debris with this anti-static record brush designed to use you as the ground to reduce static
- Cleans the surface of visible dust and the tiny particles you can’t see
- Conductive bristles and gold contacts draw away particles to keep your vinyl sounding clean
- Made with conductive carbon fiber for effective static reduction that matches any stylus cleaning brush
- Sleek design is easily storable with the handle rotated around to protect the bristle ends
- Designed to clean your vinyl and then flip over to clean your stylus too
- Durable and long-lasting, yet gentle with your gear like all premium turntable accessories
- Also works for hard-to-clean electronics, such as keyboards, speakers or touch-screen perimeters
- Warranty: 1 Year - World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Anti-Static Record Brush
Customer Reviews for AudioQuest Anti-Static Record Brush
10 months ago
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
over 4 years ago