The ZVOX 670 sound base is perfect for a larger room in need
of a TV sound upgrade. The unit is only 3.5” tall, but holds five main
speakers, a Class D amplifier, and three 5.25” powered subs in its cabinet.
Because of the ZVOX 670’s power, this smaller speaker creates 3D sound without
the trouble of multiple speakers and wires. Dialogue sounds clear and crisp due
to special AccuVoice®
technology based on hearing aid technology – bring the cinema home with ZVOX!
ZVOX 670 Features:
- Wireless audio streaming through BlueGiga with aptX
- High-quality MDF wood cabinet
- Output Leveling Technology that will lessen the severity of loud commercials
- Countless inputs including analog, optical, 3.5mm analog stereo inputs
Soundbase 670 Soundbar Home Theater System
The ZVOX SoundBase 670 produces rich, room-filling home theater sound without all the clutter of a traditional surround sound system.
Only 3.5” high, it contains five full range speakers (including three center speakers). But it virtually disappears when placed under your TV. Connection is simple – only one wire! But the sound is fantastic, with super-clear vocals and powerful bass from three built-in powered subwoofers.
The ZVOX PhaseCue virtual surround system creates theater-like three-dimensional sound without the need for speakers throughout the room. Want to listen to music? Stream audio from your phone or tablet via aptX Bluetooth wireless connectivity. Having trouble hearing the voices on a show? Push the AccuVoice button on the remote and vocals become crystal clear automatically. Tired of loud commercials? Push the OL (Output Leveling) button on the remote and the ZVOX will tame loud commercials before they annoy you. You can also program the ZVOX system so that it works with your current remote control. A large, easy-to-read display is hidden under the front grille, and disappears when you’re not using it.
The SoundBase 670 is the perfect home theater system for people who want fantastic sound, great style and innovative features – without the clutter and complexity of conventional surround sound systems.
Soundbase 670 Highlights:
- Five 2" x 3" full-range drivers plus three 5.25" powered subwoofers.
- MDF with elegant, radius-corner cabinet with scuff-resistant black vinyl finish.
- 105 watt Class D digital amplifier with less than 0.5 watt standby power consumption.
- aptX Bluetooth connectivity.
- Dolby Digital decoding.
- ZVOX PhaseCue virtual surround sound technology.
- 4-digit under-grille display.
- Six inputs: (2) optical digital, (1) coaxial digital, (2) rear analog, (1) front panel analog (3.5mm).
- AccuVoice (Dialog Emphasis) and output leveling features.
- Comes with a remote control and will work with customer's remote control.
Soundbase 670 Features:
- The most important feature for any home theater system is high quality sound. The 670 uses a new amplifier design with extremely accurate frequency response and creates a warm, natural sound and surprisingly powerful bass.
PhaseCue II Virtual Surround Sound.
- The 670 uses ZVOX's proprietary PhaseCue II virtual surround processing to give you rich, three-dimensional sound with movies or music. With music, PhaseCue II creates a very wide soundstage - it literally sounds like you are listening to speakers eight feet apart from each other. When listening to a good movie, the soundtrack will envelop you, putting you in the middle of the action. While no virtual surround system - including ours - will give you the surround effects of a good 5.1 system, the ZVOX 670 does a remarkable job. Sound & Vision magazine calls our PhaseCue processing "remarkably ingenious."
Built-In Bluetooth Wireless Audio
- After a thorough search where we tested a large number of options, ZVOX chose the BlueGiga Bluetooth solution for our new SoundBase systems. Compared to the other systems we tested, the BlueGiga module provided much more reliable connectivity and better range. It also allows for superior audio quality with fully digital internal connections and the aptX software codec. We don't know of a Bluetooth solution that offers better connectivity, range and sound quality than BlueGiga.
- The 670 uses a highly-efficient Class D digital amplifier. Even playing at quite loud volumes, it usually uses less than 10 watts of total power. And standby power usage tends to hover around 0.1 watts - making it one of the "greenest" audio systems ever made.
Setting A New Standard For Vocal Clarity.
- ZVOX systems are known for their remarkable vocal clarity. The 670 adds a stunning new feature: AccuVoice. When you push the "DE" button on the remote control you engage a circuit that mimics the functions of a hearing aid. The frequencies used by human voices are dynamically emphasized, while other frequencies are minimized. We don't know of any other speaker system that provides such an easy-to-use and effective method for improving the intelligibility of television dialog.
Uses Your Remote Control.
- The new SoundBase system can be programmed to respond to your remote control. The illuminated display walks you through a less-than-a-minute programming cycle. Then your TV remote...or cable box remote...or satellite receiver remote...or ANY remote...can control volume, mute, and power functions of the ZVOX system.The 670 uses a highly advanced processor to digitally tailor the sound for excellent frequency response. The result is a very smooth, very accurate sound. This SoundBase system doesn't sound like a "sound bar," it sounds like an audiophile quality speaker system.
Taming Commercials That Are Too Loud.
- If you've ever been blasted out of your chair by a too-loud commercial - or by a cable channel that's twice as loud as another channel - you'll love the new Output Leveling (OL) feature on the ZVOX 670. Just push the OL button and a sophisticated processor takes over, making soft sounds louder and loud sounds softer, so there are fewer jarring moments when switching channels or when commercials come on. This system also helps by boosting the audio levels from a DVD or Blu Ray player that is not loud enough.
- The 670 features a four-digit display located behind the speaker grille that shows the current setting for volume, bass, treble and PhaseCue II (virtual surround) - and also shows when you have engaged the Mute, Output Leveling (OL) or Dialog Emphasis (DE) features. A few seconds after you stop using your remote (or front panel) controls, the display disappears completely.
Multiple Inputs, front-panel connection for iPod and other devices, Dolby Digital decoder.
- The 670 has two analog audio inputs, two optical (Toslink) digital inputs, one coaxial digital input - plus a front panel 3.5mm analog stereo input for convenient connection of your iPod or other portable audio device. Any specific input can be selected using either the remote control or the slim-line module below the speaker grille. The two digital inputs work with a built-in Dolby Digital decoder, which can improve virtual surround performance and allow for simplified connections to a wide variety of TVs, cable boxes and disc players.
Wood (MDF) Cabinet.
- The 670 features a hand-built cabinet of heavy MDF. Its low-profile design blends perfectly with flat-panel TVs. Most people don’t even notice the ZVOX 670...until they hear it.