An improved home theater sound without the clutter of additional speakers? That sounds like the ZVOX Soundbase 570 Home Theater System. This soundbar was built for quality and space conservation, standing at only 3.5" high and making it a perfect bottom component for your flat-screen TV. While it's packaged smaller than most home theater systems, it boasts its skills on clarity of vocal performance, a booming bass, and ease of operation. Plug it, play it, and stream Bluetooth audio through it - do it all!
ZVOX Soundbase 570 Features:
- Built with 5 drivers and an integrated subwoofer - a surround sound experience
- Place it conveniently as a base for your TV to avoid additional clutter
- Dolby Digital decoding brings out the highest definition possible for each program
- Connect via Bluetooth and stream your playlists right from your recliner
Soundbase 570 Soundbar Home Theater System
Only 3.5" high, the ZVOX SoundBase 570 home theater system can be placed beneath your flat-panel TV so you can have surround sound without adding a lot of clutter to your room. It requires no external speakers, subwoofer or speaker wires. The 570 reproduces TV shows, music and movie soundtracks with lifelike accuracy, including crystal-clear vocals and thunderous bass. And the ZVOX PhaseCue virtual surround system delivers remarkable three-dimensional sound.
With aptX Bluetooth connectivity, you can stream music from your phone or tablet wirelessly. The entire sound bar system, including five full-range speakers, amplifier, virtual surround technology and powered subwoofer, fits into a single slim cabinet. With only one connecting cord and a one-page owner's manual, it is truly "plug and play." The cabinet is robustly constructed using fully-braced MDF (medium density fiberboard), not molded plastic. The 570 includes the ZVOX AccuVoice feature, which uses hearing aid technology to create super-clear voice reproduction – no more turning up the sound to understand what’s being said! And the Output Leveling feature automatically turns down loud commercials. You can also program the ZVOX system so that it works with your current remote control. A large, easy-to-read display is hidden under the front grille, and disappears when you’re not using it.
The SoundBase 570 is an ideal home theater system for people who want great sound, great style and innovative features – without the clutter and complexity of conventional surround sound systems.
Soundbase 570 Highlights:
- Five 2" full-range drivers plus built-in 5.25" powered subwoofer.
- MDF with elegant, radius-corner cabinet with scuff-resistant black vinyl finish.
- 65 watt Class D digital amplifier with less than 0.5 watt standby power consumption.
- aptX Bluetooth connectivity.
- Dolby Digital decoding.
- ZVOX PhaseCue virtual surround sound technology.
- 4-digit under-grille display.
- Six inputs: (2) optical digital, (1) coaxial digital, (2) rear analog, (1) front panel analog (3.5mm).
- AccuVoice (Dialog Emphasis) and output leveling features.
- Comes with a remote control
Soundbase 570 Features:
- The most important feature for any home theater system is high quality sound. The 570 uses a new amplifier design with extremely accurate frequency response and creates a warm, natural sound and surprisingly powerful bass.
PhaseCue II Virtual Surround Sound.
- The 570 uses ZVOX's proprietary PhaseCue II virtual surround processing to give you rich, three-dimensional sound with movies or music. With music, PhaseCue II creates a very wide soundstage - it literally sounds like you are listening to speakers eight feet apart from each other. When listening to a good movie, the soundtrack will envelop you, putting you in the middle of the action. While no virtual surround system - including ours - will give you the surround effects of a good 5.1 system, the ZVOX 570 does a remarkable job. Sound & Vision magazine calls our PhaseCue processing "remarkably ingenious."
Built-In Bluetooth Wireless Audio.
- After a thorough search where ZVOX tested a large number of options, ZVOX chose the BlueGiga Bluetooth solution for our new SoundBase systems. Compared to the other systems ZVOX tested, the BlueGiga module provided much more reliable connectivity and better range. It also allows for superior audio quality with fully digital internal connections and the aptX software codec. They don't know of a Bluetooth solution that offers better connectivity, range and sound quality than BlueGiga.
- The 570 uses a highly-efficient Class D digital amplifier. Even playing at quite loud volumes, it usually uses less than 10 watts of total power. And standby power usage tends to hover around 0.1 watts - making it one of the "greenest" audio systems ever made.
Setting A New Standard For Vocal Clarity.
- ZVOX systems are known for their remarkable vocal clarity. The 570 adds a stunning new feature: AccuVoice. When you push the "DE" button on the remote control you engage a circuit that mimics the functions of a hearing aid. The frequencies used by human voices are dynamically emphasized, while other frequencies are minimized. They don't know of any other speaker system that provides such an easy-to-use and effective method for improving the intelligibility of television dialog.
Uses Your Remote Control.
- The new SoundBase system can be programmed to respond to your remote control. The illuminated display walks you through a less-than-a-minute programming cycle. Then your TV remote...or cable box remote...or satellite receiver remote...or ANY remote...can control volume, mute, and power functions of the ZVOX system.The 570 uses a highly advanced processor to digitally tailor the sound for excellent frequency response. The result is a very smooth, very accurate sound. This SoundBase system doesn't sound like a "sound bar," it sounds like an audiophile quality speaker system.
Taming Commercials That Are Too Loud.
- If you've ever been blasted out of your chair by a too-loud commercial - or by a cable channel that's twice as loud as another channel - you'll love the new Output Leveling (OL) feature on the ZVOX 570. Just push the OL button and a sophisticated processor takes over, making soft sounds louder and loud sounds softer, so there are fewer jarring moments when switching channels or when commercials come on. This system also helps by boosting the audio levels from a DVD or Blu Ray player that is not loud enough.
- The 570 features a four-digit display located behind the speaker grille that shows the current setting for volume, bass, treble and PhaseCue II (virtual surround) - and also shows when you have engaged the Mute, Output Leveling (OL) or Dialog Emphasis (DE) features. A few seconds after you stop using your remote (or front panel) controls, the display disappears completely.
Multiple Inputs, front-panel connection for iPod and other devices, Dolby Digital decoder.
- The 570 has two analog audio inputs, two optical (Toslink) digital inputs, one coaxial digital input - plus a front panel 3.5mm analog stereo input for convenient connection of your iPod or other portable audio device. Any specific input can be selected using either the remote control or the slim-line module below the speaker grille. The two digital inputs work with a built-in Dolby Digital decoder, which can improve virtual surround performance and allow for simplified connections to a wide variety of TVs, cable boxes and disc players.
Wood (MDF) Cabinet.
- The 570 features a hand-built cabinet of heavy MDF. Its low-profile design blends perfectly with flat-panel TVs. Most people don’t even notice the ZVOX 570...until they hear it.
Soundbase 570 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 30 "W x 14 1/2"D x 3 1/2 "H
- Weight: 19 pounds. With box and packing: 23 pounds.
- Amplifier: The 570 uses a high-efficiency 65 watt Class D digital amplifier.
- Rear inputs: (2) analog stereo inputs, (2) optical (Toslink) digital input, (1) coaxial digital input.
- Front input: (1) 3.5mm stereo front panel input.
- Frequency range: 45 Hz - 20 kHz.
- Virtual surround sound: The 570 uses ZVOX's proprietary PhaseCue virtual surround sound processing. PhaseCue, as its name implies, manipulates the phase of the separate channels to "fool the ear" into believing that sound is coming from a variety of sources throughout the room. The benefits of PhaseCue vary greatly based on program material. Live music and well-recorded modern movie soundtracks will deliver rich, three-dimensional sound – pulling the sound out from the speakers and into the room, literally surrounding the listener. Note: All virtual surround systems – including the PhaseCue system – are limited in their effects when compared to a good 5.1 system. And sitcoms, news broadcasts and soundtracks from older movies often have very little in the way of three-dimensional sound. That being said, PhaseCue is capable of generating a wonderful and engaging virtual surround experience.
- BlueGiga Bluetooth Wireless Audio with aptX for optimal connectivity, range and sound quality
- AccuVoice (Dialog Emphasis) and Output Leveling Features
- The 570 is bi-amplified, using a specially designed amplifier that includes electronic contouring for superb frequency response.
- The 570's 5.25" subwoofer uses a high-mass long-throw design in a ported enclosure.
- The 570's five 2" main speaker drivers use a long-throw design to create remarkably wide range, accurate sound.
- Unlike most systems in its category, the 570 uses an MDF (medium density fiberboard) wood cabinet - instead of molded plastic. MDF is the preferred construction material for high-performance speaker systems.
- A 2-meter RCA-RCA analog stereo connecting cord and an optical digital (TOSLINK) cable are included.
- 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- The ZVOX 570 is backed by a one year limited parts and labor warranty.
What's In The Box:
- One stereo RCA to stereo RCA connecting cable
- One optical digital (TOSLINK) cable
- One remote control with power on/off, volume up/down, mute, PhaseCue (three level settings), bass up/down and treble up/down, input selection, Output Leveling (OL), AccuVoice (ACCU).
- Power cord
- One-sheet safety instructions and operations manual, fast setup sheet and remote control programming instruction sheet.