Small and discrete, but far from ignored, the ZVOX Soundbase 350 is the ultimate addition for your bedroom or dorm room's TV. Knowing that the built-in TV speakers are usually lower quality, this compact soundbar brings the power of Accu-Voice Dialog to ensure that your program's audio gets the perfect amount of vocal clarity. It's equipped with Bluetooth technologies, so you can stream your jams straight from your smart phone. On a shelf or under your TV, the Soundbase 350 is perfect for any occasion.
ZVOX Soundbase 350 Features:
- Expect crystal-clear audio quality that focuses equally on vocals and ambiance
- It's so compact, you can place it almost anywhere in your small room for a good sound.
- Connect your Bluetooth device to start rocking out to your favorite artists
- Enjoy ZVOX's PhaseCue technology as it gives you the full surround sound experience
If you have a TV in a medium-sized or smaller room, the SoundBase 350 could be the perfect sound system from you. The 24" wide 350 will fit on a 13" deep shelf, plus lots of other small places. And its compact cabinet is packed with performance and features, like aptX Bluetooth reception, so you can stream music wirelessly from your phone or tablet. The all-digital 350’s ingenious processing adds clarity and impact to speech, video sound effects and music. ZVOX's PhaseCue virtual surround technology allows sound effects to fill your room. You quickly forget that all the sound comes from only one compact cabinet. Like the best multi-cabinet sound systems, the SoundBase 350 has individual Left, Center and Right speakers, plus a 5.25" powered subwoofer, all housed in a robust wood cabinet. You will hear super-clear dialogue and smooth musical sound, from a system that works with your existing remote control.
Only 3.5" high, you can place the SoundBase 350 under your TV, or place it on furniture somewhere near your TV. It’s a good match for most TVs from 27" – 42" in size. And it’s loaded with cool features: ZVOX's AccuVoice technology delivers super-clear voice reproduction. Output Leveling tames loud commercials. Remote Learning lets the 350 work with your current remote. Connect the 350 to any TV’s digital audio output. Additional analog audio inputs allow you to connect additional audio devices.
It's likely you have a TV in a bedroom, office, den, workshop or kitchen that you listen to a lot. That TV is calling out for a SoundBase 350 home theater system.
Soundbase 350 Highlights:
- Sound Bar Home Theater Fits Under Your TV
- Perfect for most TVs 27" - 42"
- Great Computer Sound System -- Fits Under Your Monitor
- Fits on most bookshelves
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming from your phone or tablet
- No External Subwoofer - Everything's Built-In
- AccuVoice feature delivers super-clear voice reproduction
- "Loud Commercial Control" Technology
- All-digital processing and amplification with Dolby Digital decoding
- Works With Your Remote
Soundbase 350 Features:
aptX Bluetooth wireless audio.
- The 350 has a high-performance aptX Bluetooth receiver built in. You can stream audio wirelessly from your phone or tablet. The aptX codec allows for CD-quality audio with this connection (with aptX equipped phones, tablets or computers).
Dialog up, commercials down.
- If you can't hear the actors, it's nearly impossible to follow the story. That's why ZVOX created the AccuVoice feature that gives voices new clarity and prominence. What's more, ZVOX knows how sponsors love to blast us out of our seats during commercial breaks. The 350’s Output Leveling feature clamps down on commercial outburst, so you can just relax.
Big sound from a small console.
- This one-piece system houses three full-range speakers, a high-output woofer, and built-in amplification — there's no need to use a separate receiver or run wires to any external speakers. Plus, the 350 is designed to serve as a convenient base for flat-panel TVs with screen sizes up to 42". Even older TVs sit perfectly atop this sturdy wooden cabinet, since it can support up to 50 lbs. Place the SoundBase 350 directly underneath your TV and you won't have to worry about making extra room for it on your entertainment cabinet.
Built with convenience in mind.
- You can connect iPod or portable player to available extra inputs for terrific sound. The display on the 350 lights up from behind the front cloth grille then disappears when not in use. And the 350 learns the commands of your TV remote, giving you one less clicker to keep track of. Cable or Satellite remote control-sensing circuitry powers the system on and off along with your TV.
- ZVOX's Accu-Voice Dialog Emphasis feature uses hearing aid technology to make voices unbelievably clear. It's amazing.
Tame Loud Commercials.
- Tired of commercials that blast you out of your chair? ZVOX's Output Leveling feature reacts instantly and turns them down to a lower level. You'll love it.
PhaseCue Virtual Surround Sound.
- The 350 uses ZVOX's proprietary PhaseCue virtual surround processing to give you rich, three-dimensional sound with movies or music.. While no virtual surround system - including ours - will give you the surround effects of surround sound systems with multiple speaker cabinets, the ZVOX 350 does a remarkable job. Sound & Vision magazine calls ZVOX's PhaseCue processing "remarkably ingenious."
- The 350 features a four-digit display located behind the speaker grille that shows the current setting for volume, bass, treble and PhaseCue (virtual surround) - and also shows when you have engaged the Mute, Output Leveling (OL) or Dialog Emphasis (DE) features. A few seconds after you stop using your remote (or front panel) controls, the display disappears completely.
Multiple Inputs...including including Bluetooth streaming.
- The 350 has two analog audio inputs, plus one digital audio input (supports both optical [TOSLINK] or coaxial digital cables). Any specific input can be selected using either the SoundBase’s remote control or the slim-line button panel on the SoundBase cabinet.
Just Plain Great Sound.
- The most important feature for any home theater system is high quality sound. The 350 uses premium quality speakers and amplifiers and was designed by ZVOX's team of "New England Sound" speaker designers. We think you will be amazed at just how good such a small system can sound.
Uses Your Remote Control.
- The SoundBase system can be programmed to respond to your remote control -- it takes less than a minute. Then your TV remote...or cable box remote...or satellite receiver remote...can control volume, mute and power functions of the ZVOX system.
Soundbase 350 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 23.7"W x 11.5"D x 3.5"H
- Weight: 12 pounds. With box and packing: 17 pounds.
- Amplifier: 40 watts with digital power supply.
- Rear inputs: Supports one digital audio signal connection, from (1) optical (Toslink) digital jack or (1) coaxial digital jack. Supports two analog stereo inputs (L/R RCA jack pairs)
- Frequency range: 55 Hz - 20 kHz.
- Virtual surround sound: The 350 uses ZVOX's proprietary PhaseCue virtual surround sound processing. PhaseCue, as its name implies, manipulates the phase of the separate channels to "fool the ear" into believing that sound is coming from a variety of sources throughout the room. The benefits of PhaseCue vary greatly based on program material. Live music and well-recorded modern movie soundtracks will deliver rich, three-dimensional sound - pulling the sound out from the speakers and into the room, literally surrounding the listener. Note: All virtual surround systems - including the PhaseCue system - are limited in their effects when compared to a good multi-cabinet 5.1 system. And sitcoms, news broadcasts and soundtracks from older movies often have very little in the way of three-dimensional sound. That being said, PhaseCue is capable of generating a wonderful and engaging virtual surround experience.
- The 350 is bi-amplified, using a specially designed amplifier that includes electronic contouring for superb frequency response.
- The 350's 5.25" subwoofer uses a high-mass long-throw design in a ported enclosure.
- The 350's three 2" main speaker drivers use a long-throw design to create remarkably wide range, accurate sound.
- Unlike most systems in its category, the 350 uses an MDF (medium density fiberboard) wood cabinet - instead of molded plastic. MDF is the preferred construction material for high-performance speaker systems.
- Works with 100-240 volt power systems.
- The ZVOX 350 is backed by a one year limited parts and labor warranty.