- Channels: 5.1
- Rated output power (1kHz, 1ch driven): 100W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD)
- Rated output power (20Hz - 20kHz, 2ch driven): 70W (8 ohms, 0.09% THD)
- Maximum effective output power (1kHz, 1ch driven): 145W (6 ohms, 10% THD)
- Dynamic power/ch (Front L/R, 8/6/4/2 ohms): 110/130/160/180W
Surround Sound Processing
- Cinema DSP: Yes
- DSP programs: 17
- Dialog level adjustment: Yes
- Silent Cinema/Virtual Cinema DSP: Yes
- Dolby TrueHD: Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus: Yes
- DTS-HD Master Audio: Yes
- Compressed music enhancer: Yes (including for Bluetooth)
- YPAO sound optimization: Yes
- Adaptive DRC (Dynamic Range Control): Yes
- Initial volume & maximum volume setting: Yes
- Audio delay: Yes (0-500ms)
- 192kHz/24-bit DACs for all channels: Yes (Burr-Brown)
- 4K Ultra HD passthrough and upscaling: Yes (4K/60p, 4:4:4)
- HDMI 3D passthrough: Yes
- HDMI audio return channel: Yes
- HDMI upscaling: Yes (1080p to HDMI to 4K HDMI)
- Deep Color/x.v.Color/24Hz refresh rate/Auto Lip-Sync: Yes
- HDMI input/output: 6/1 (HDCP 2.2, HDR10/Dolby Vision/HLG and BT.2020 compatible)
- HDMI CEC: Yes
- USB input: USB memory, portable audio player
- Front AV input: HDMI/USB/mini-jack
- Digital audio input/output: Optical: 1/0
- Digital audio input/output: Coaxial: 2/0
- Analog audio input/output: 3 (front 1)/0
- Composite video input/output: 3/1
- Preout: Subwoofer
- Headphone output: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes (SBC)
- FM/AM tuner: Yes
- On-screen display: Yes (color OSD)
- SCENE: SCENE (4 sets)
- Remote control unit: Yes
- Standby power consumption (IR only): ≤ 0.3W
- Auto power standby: Yes
- ECO mode: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 1/8" x 6" x 12 3/8"
- Weight: 16.3 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- YHT-4930BL 5.1 Home Theater in a Box 5.1 Channel Speaker System
- 6 1/2" 100W powered subwoofer
Customer Reviews for Yamaha YHT-4930BL 5.1 Home Theater System
5.0 / 5.0
I have been using this system for about a week now and it sounds superb! No issues with it yet, but it looks robust enough to be able to handle what I am throwing at it
February 6, 2019
8 months ago
8 months ago
Customer Q & A
Have a functionality, compatibility, or otherwise product-specific question about this product? Ask it here! If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our customer service department
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 7 answers
Why did you choose this?
World Wide Stereo Store
Im assuming the surround speakers it comes w are not wireless, so which wireless surround sound rear speakers will connect to this?
This package has no provision for wireless speakers.
Are the speakers wireless ?
All speakers in this system are wired.
Can this product be intalled in 5.1 home theater system which I already have prewiring?
Yes, the receiver will connect to 5 speakers with standard speaker wire. The subwoofer uses a standard RCA connection.