Home Theater in a Box System!
The Yamaha YHT-4930UBL home theater in a box delivers built-in Bluetooth for wireless music playback, stunning 4K Ultra HD video with HDCP 2.2, high dynamic range (HDR), BT .2020 compatibility, and a discrete 5.1 channel amplifier design with automatic YPAO calibration to ensure optimal audio performance. Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) compatibility provide a new level of richness to video images that makes every scene more realistic. Included is a compact black gloss 5.1 – channel speaker system with a powerful 6-1/2”, 100W powered subwoofer.
- 5.1-channel powerful surround sound
- Bluetooth for wireless music streaming
- 4K Ultra HD passthrough with HDCP 2.2 support, HDR Video including Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma, and BT.2020
- YPAO sound optimization tuning for your home
- Virtual CINEMA FRONT
- 4K video upscaling from HDMI input
- HD Audio format decoding : Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Bluetooth output for convenient music streaming
- Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) and Dolby Vision Compatible
- Hybrid Log-Gamma and Dolby Vision Compatible will be available via future firmware update
This AV receiver is equipped with Bluetooth functionality to let you enjoy easy wireless music playback from smartphones and other devices. The Compressed Music Enhancer from Yamaha is now optimized for Bluetooth audio transmissions to ensure that your music will have vivid, lively sound quality during wireless playback. You can stream music from the RX-V383 to Bluetooth headphones for private listening or to Bluetooth speakers.
Full 4K Ultra HD Support
Thanks to transmission of 4K video at 60 frames-per-second passthrough, you can fully enjoy the high definition video quality of 4K without degradation. It also adheres to the HDCP 2.2 copyright protection standard for 4K video transmission. It also supports HDR (high dynamic range) Video including Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma, which provides incredible contrast, smooth tone, and rich, bright colors. Furthermore, it supports the wider color gamut of BT.2020 passthrough. This AV receiver is also compatible with 3D, Audio Return Channel, and CEC for easy operation.
The YHT-4930UBL is equipped with the latest Bluetooth technology, making wireless operation more convenient than ever. You can stream music from the YHT-4930UBL to Bluetooth headphones for private listening or to Bluetooth speakers.
Discrete Amp Configuration
Enjoy quality sound. This AV receiver was designed with a strong focus on achieving exceptionally high sound clarity. It employs a discrete amp configuration and a low-jitter PLL circuit, which contribute to its excellent audio performance.
AV Setup Guide
Install with ease. The AV Setup Guide makes it much easier to perform the setup process with the Yamaha AV receiver. This app assists you with cable connections between the AV receiver and source devices. Additionally, it guides you through various settings such as speaker connections, TV, and source device connections and power amplifier assignments. System illustrations and actual AV receiver images help you understand how to make the connections between devices. It is available in multiple languages and is designed for iOS and Android tablets.
SCENE for One-Touch Start
Pressing a SCENE button powers on the AV receiver and selects the input source and DSP mode. You can reset the buttons for different sources by selecting a source and DSP mode, then pressing a SCENE button for more than three seconds.
YPAO Sound Optimization
YPAO (Yamaha Parametric room Acoustic Optimizer) analyzes the room acoustics and adjusts various audio parameters for optimum sound in just a few minutes. It’s like having a professional installer calibrate your system.
Exclusive Yamaha CINEMA DSP technology supports playback of HD Audio (Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, etc.), providing natural and expansive sound imaging. CINEMA DSP transforms the dynamics of the listening environment with the acoustics of famous venues from all around the world.
Virtual CINEMA FRONT
Even when it is impossible to install surround speakers behind the listening position, Virtual CINEMA DSP reproduces virtual 7-channel surround sound filled with realism, from only two front speakers. The Virtual CINEMA FRONT feature lets you play Surround from the front. Even when it is impossible to install surround speakers behind the listening position, you will enjoy virtual 5-channel surround sound with all of the speakers placed in the front of the room. This is ideal for those who can't or prefer not to install speakers in the rear of the room. Place two surround speakers and a center speaker at the front to enjoy virtual 7-channel surround sound with even higher quality and resolution, as well as superior rear virtual sound localization. Adding two additional front presence speakers provides a three-dimensional sound field that gives you a feeling of its height and depth and of the vertical movement of the sound. You get more flexibility to arrange your speakers inside the room, along with easy enjoyment of high quality surround sound.
Rich Bass Reproduction
This exclusive low-range enhancement technology delivers richer bass than you would expect from smaller sized speakers while maintaining good localization and sound balance even with compact front speakers. When a subwoofer is used, it improves the volume of the entire low range of the speaker system, not just in the front speakers, but also enhancing the bass from the subwoofer. You'll enjoy video and music with sound that has exceptional power and presence.
Better Sound Imaging
The Subwoofer Trim Control enhances the low frequencies by avoiding overlap with the front speaker output. This will result in a cleaner, more focused soundstage while providing a seamless frequency response. When subwoofer frequency overlap occurs in conventional systems, the overall sound is “pushed” toward the subwoofer. Subwoofer Trim takes care of this by separating the low subwoofer frequencies cleanly, thus stabilizing the front stage while providing a well-balanced enhanced bass sound.
- Channels: 5.1
- Rated output power (1kHz, 1ch driven): 100W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD)
- Rated output power (20Hz - 20kHz, 2ch driven): 70W (8 ohms, 0.09% THD)
- Maximum effective output power (1kHz, 1ch driven): 145W (6 ohms, 10% THD)
- Dynamic power/ch (Front L/R, 8/6/4/2 ohms): 110/130/160/180W
Surround Sound Processing
- Cinema DSP: Yes
- DSP programs: 17
- Dialog level adjustment: Yes
- Silent Cinema/Virtual Cinema DSP: Yes
- Dolby TrueHD: Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus: Yes
- DTS-HD Master Audio: Yes
- Compressed music enhancer: Yes (including for Bluetooth)
- YPAO sound optimization: Yes
- Adaptive DRC (Dynamic Range Control): Yes
- Initial volume & maximum volume setting: Yes
- Audio delay: Yes (0-500ms)
- 192kHz/24-bit DACs for all channels: Yes (Burr-Brown)
- 4K Ultra HD passthrough and upscaling: Yes (4K/60p, 4:4:4)
- HDMI 3D passthrough: Yes
- HDMI audio return channel: Yes
- HDMI upscaling: Yes (1080p to HDMI to 4K HDMI)
- Deep Color/x.v.Color/24Hz refresh rate/Auto Lip-Sync: Yes
- HDMI input/output: 6/1 (HDCP 2.2, HDR10/Dolby Vision/HLG and BT.2020 compatible)
- HDMI CEC: Yes
- USB input: USB memory, portable audio player
- Front AV input: HDMI/USB/mini-jack
- Digital audio input/output: Optical: 1/0
- Digital audio input/output: Coaxial: 2/0
- Analog audio input/output: 3 (front 1)/0
- Composite video input/output: 3/1
- Preout: Subwoofer
- Headphone output: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes (SBC)
- FM/AM tuner: Yes
- On-screen display: Yes (color OSD)
- SCENE: SCENE (4 sets)
- Remote control unit: Yes
- Standby power consumption (IR only): ≤ 0.3W
- Auto power standby: Yes
- ECO mode: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 1/8" x 6" x 12 3/8"
- Weight: 16.3 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- YHT-4930BL 5.1 Home Theater in a Box 5.1 Channel Speaker System
- 6 1/2" 100W powered subwoofer