- Drivers: Center unit: Front L/R: 1-3/4" cone × 4, Tweeter: 1" dome × 2, Subwoofer: 6-1/2" cone
- Output Power: 200 W (Center unit: 50 W × 2-ch, Subwoofer: 100 W)
- Power Consumption: Center unit: 25 W, 4.3 W (Voice Control Ready), Subwoofer: 20 W
- Standby Power Consumption: Center unit: 0.2 W (HDMI control off, network standby off), 1.6 / 1.8 / 1.7 W (HDMI control off, network standby on [Wired/Wi-Fi / Bluetooth]), 0.6 W (HDMI control on, network standby off),2.2 W (HDMI control on, network standby on),Subwoofer: 0.8 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Center unit: 36-5/8" × 2-1/2" × 4-1/4", Subwoofer: 7-1/2" × 16-1/2" × 16"
- Weight: Center unit: 6 lbs., Subwoofer: 17.4 lbs.
Input / Output
- HDMI: 1 in / 1 out
- Digital Optical: 1 in
- 4K Pass-through: Yes (50 / 60 Hz YCbCr=4:4:4, HDR10, HLG and HDCP 2.3)
- 3D Pass-through: Yes
- ARC: Yes
- CEC: Yes
- Auto Lip-Sync: Yes
- Surround Technology: DTS® Virtual:X™
- Surround Mode: Music, TV program, Movie, Sports, Game
- Compressed Music Enhancer: Yes (for Bluetooth)
- Bass Extended: Yes
- Dolby Digital: Yes
- Dolby Pro Logic II: Yes
- DTS Digital Surround: Yes
- File Format: WAV (PCM format only) / FLAC: up to 192 kHz, ALAC: up to 96 kHz, MP3 / WMA / MPEG-4 AAC: up to 48 kHz
- Wireless Music Streaming: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes (2.4 GHz)
- Bluetooth Version/Profile: Version: Ver 4.2 / Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP / Codecs: SBC, AAC
- Bluetooth Maximum Communication Range: 33 ft (without obstructions)
- Wireless Subwoofer: Yes
- App Control: Yes (Sound Bar Controller)
Customer Reviews for Yamaha YAS-209 Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer and Alexa Built-in
My husband and I are parents to a toddler who need to go to bed early and gets distracted with the TV lights so our weekend date nights at home have migrated from The living room to the master bedroom. The sound bar is sleek and thin which makes it visually appealing and a seamless addition to our TV set up. The amp box doesn't take up too much room. I placed my line between my dresser and my full length mirror. The sound is noticiable amplified after adding the sound bar and it has made our morning jam sessions and movie nights a more enjoyable experience. And the convenience of having Alexa is something I never knew I needed. It functions as my alarm, my reminders and I am able to ask questions to Alexa on the fly. 10 out of 10, would recommend.
It was a simple setup that my husband had done in less than 15 minutes and provides excellent performance with an abundance of feature and connection options with the bonus of the alexa built in. This soundbar is definitely an upgrade to the one we had before and the remote makes it easy to adjust sound and bass with a simple click!
Customer Q & A
Have a functionality, compatibility, or otherwise product-specific question about this product? Ask it here! If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our customer service department
World Wide Stereo is 40 years old and a proud authorized Yamaha dealer.
The mounting hardware is not included because the hardware you use is VERY dependent upon the wall material. A hardware store should be able to recommend fasteners for your wall type: drywall, through drywall into studs, plaster on lath, masonry, etc.