This product has been selected as one of The Best Sound Bars of 2020. Our Gear Guides are highly-curated selections which represent the best of the best in their category. From televisions and Bluetooth speakers, to marine audio and outdoor speakers—-start (or finish) your shopping journey with our Gear Guides.
- Drivers: Center unit: Front L/R: 1-3/4" cone × 4, Tweeter: 1" dome × 2, Subwoofer: 6-1/2" cone
- Output Power: 200 W (Center unit: 50 W × 2-ch, Subwoofer: 100 W)
- Power Consumption: Center unit: 25 W, 4.3 W (Voice Control Ready), Subwoofer: 20 W
- Standby Power Consumption: Center unit: 0.2 W (HDMI control off, network standby off), 1.6 / 1.8 / 1.7 W (HDMI control off, network standby on [Wired/Wi-Fi / Bluetooth]), 0.6 W (HDMI control on, network standby off),2.2 W (HDMI control on, network standby on),Subwoofer: 0.8 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Center unit: 36-5/8" × 2-1/2" × 4-1/4", Subwoofer: 7-1/2" × 16-1/2" × 16"
- Weight: Center unit: 6 lbs., Subwoofer: 17.4 lbs.
Input / Output
- HDMI: 1 in / 1 out
- Digital Optical: 1 in
- 4K Pass-through: Yes (50 / 60 Hz YCbCr=4:4:4, HDR10, HLG and HDCP 2.3)
- 3D Pass-through: Yes
- ARC: Yes
- CEC: Yes
- Auto Lip-Sync: Yes
- Surround Technology: DTS® Virtual:X™
- Surround Mode: Music, TV program, Movie, Sports, Game
- Compressed Music Enhancer: Yes (for Bluetooth)
- Bass Extended: Yes
- Dolby Digital: Yes
- Dolby Pro Logic II: Yes
- DTS Digital Surround: Yes
- File Format: WAV (PCM format only) / FLAC: up to 192 kHz, ALAC: up to 96 kHz, MP3 / WMA / MPEG-4 AAC: up to 48 kHz
- Wireless Music Streaming: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes (2.4 GHz)
- Bluetooth Version/Profile: Version: Ver 4.2 / Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP / Codecs: SBC, AAC
- Bluetooth Maximum Communication Range: 33 ft (without obstructions)
- Wireless Subwoofer: Yes
- App Control: Yes (Sound Bar Controller)
Customer Reviews for Yamaha YAS-209 Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer and Alexa Built-in
1 month ago
2 months ago
2 months ago
3 months ago
8 months ago
Customer Q & A
Have a functionality, compatibility, or otherwise product-specific question about this product? Ask it here! If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our customer service department
World Wide Stereo is 40 years old and a proud authorized Yamaha dealer.
The mounting hardware is not included because the hardware you use is VERY dependent upon the wall material. A hardware store should be able to recommend fasteners for your wall type: drywall, through drywall into studs, plaster on lath, masonry, etc.