Created by our experts for your convenience.
We've done the research for you and created custom packages to make it easier for you to choose components that pair well together.
- Rated output power (8 ohms, 20Hz - 20kHz, 0.06% THD, 2-ch driven) Front L/R: 80W + 80W
- Rated output power (8 ohms, 1kHz, 0.9% THD, 1-ch driven)
- Front L/R: 105W + 105W
- Center: 105W
- Surround L/R: 105W + 105W
- Surround back L/R: 105W + 105W
- Maximum effective output power (6 ohms, 1kHz, 10% THD, 1-ch driven)
- Front L/R: 150W + 150W
- Center: 150W
- Surround L/R 150W + 150W
- Surround back L/R: 150W + 150W
- Dynamic power/ch (Front L/R, 8/6/4/2 ohms): 125/165/190/235W
- Standby power consumption
- HDMI control off: 0.1W
- HDMI control on: 1.1W
- Network standby on: 1.8W (wireless)
- HDMI inputs: 6
- Network (Ethernet/Wi-Fi) inputs: 1/1
- USB: 1
- Radio antenna (FM/AM): 1/1
- Optical digital input: 2
- Coaxial digital input: 2
- Analog audio input: 5
- Component video input: 1
- Composite video input: 1
- HDMI output: 1
- Speaker output: 7-ch
- Subwoofer output: 2 x mono
- Headphone jack: 1
- Zone 2 audio out: 1
- Remote in/out: 1/1
- +12 V/0.1A trigger out: 1
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 1/8" x 6 3/4" x 14 7/8"
- Weight: 22 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- RX-V683 7.2-Channel AV Network Receiver
Customer Reviews for Yamaha RX-V683 7.2 Channel AV Network Receiver with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Surround Sound
5.0 / 5.0
Customer Q & A
Have a functionality, compatibility, or otherwise product-specific question about this product? Ask it here! If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our customer service department
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 2 answers
RX-V683 or RX-A770? The price is similar - what is the difference between the two units please (for a layperson)? Which is better for movies?
Yamaha RX-V683 7.2 Channel AV Network Receiver with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Surround Sound
The RVA series has a better sounding amplifier section.