Yamaha RX-V383 5.1 Channel AV Receiver with Built-In Bluetooth and 4K Overview
Are you ready for a home entertainment upgrade?
Turn your TV room into a home theater with the Yamaha RX-V383. This powerful 5.1 channel home theater receiver will add new excitement and detail to all of your favorite movies, television shows and music. The RX-V383 lets you experience brilliant 4K Ultra HD without in all of its 60 frame per second glory-- you have never seen a picture this clear. Wireless Bluetooth connectivity lets you stream audio from your favorite devices in 24-bit high resolution. Whether your home speaker setup is traditional stereo or full five speaker surround sound, Virtual Cinema DSP fills your room with crisp, clear and powerful audio.
- 5.1-channel audio/video receiver
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven): 100 W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD)
- Rated Output Power (20Hz-20kHz, 2ch driven): 70 W (8 ohms, 0.09% THD)
- 192kHz / 24-bit DACs for all channels
- 4 HDMI inputs, 1 HDMI out
- 2 pairs of RCA inputs
- Supports 4K Ultra HD and 3D video
- Remote control included
- Easy setup
- Yamaha RX-V383 Dimensions (H x W x D): 6 in x 17 ⅛ in x 12 ⅜ in
- Yamaha RX-V383 Weight: 16.3 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell)
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
You are never going to have to worry about running of songs to sing along to with the RX-V383. This A/V receiver features Bluetooth technology so you can wirelessly stream music from your favorite apps like Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, Apple Music and more. This receiver also features Yamaha’s Compressed Music Enhancer, optimizing all of your Bluetooth audio transmissions, ensuring your audio files sound as rich and full as the recording artists intended.
Brilliant 4K Ultra HD
Experience television like you never have before with the RX-V383. This 5.1 surround sound home theater receiver supports 4K Ultra HD. Transmitting images at 60 frames per second while supporting HDR (high dynamic range) Video including Dolby Vision™ and Hybrid Log-Gamma you will witness lifelike images with rich, vivid colors, in better than 1080P quality.
The Yamaha RX-V383 delivers complex teatrical sound without complicated setup. Simply, download the free AV Setup app for your Android or iOS device and let the app guide you through setup, including speaker connection, and TV and source device connection. You can even view the Owner’s Manual.
The shape and size of your room directly impacts your overall sound quality. Thanks to Yamaha’s YPAO Sound Optimization technology you don’t need to have a degree in acoustic engineering to get the most out of your RX-V383. This miracle of sonic science analyzes your room and automatically makes acoustic adjustments. Short story-- Yamaha’s YPAO makes your RX-V383 sound like it was installed by one of those overpriced home installation geeks in seconds flat.
Yamaha brings the boom
Good bass doesn’t just round out the sonic landscape, it lets you feel your movies and music, creating a transcendent experience. The RX-V383 features low-range enhancement technology that breathes more bass into your speakers, no matter their size. Even if you already have a subwoofer, the RX-V383 improves the overall bottom end production. A Subwoofer Trim Control separates low frequencies creating an articulate soundstage. For those moments when a little bass is all you need, simply turn the Extra Bass feature off.
Full theater sound in any room
For those small, cozy spaces where a full surround sound speaker setup just isn't practical or possible, the RX-V383 features Virtual Cinema Front, letting you experience all of the excitement of 5.1 surround sound from the speakers placed in the front of your room. This piece of technology can make three speakers sound like five, or 5 speakers sound like 7. So, no matter what your home audio setup looks like, the RX-V383 will get you more out of your speakers.
- Rated output power (8 ohms, 20Hz - 20kHz, 0.09% THD, 2-ch driven) Front L/R: 70W + 70W
- Rated output power (8 ohms, 1kHz, 0.9% THD, 1-ch driven)
- Front L/R: 100W + 100W
- Center: 100W
- Surround L/R: 100W + 100W
- Maximum effective output power (6 ohms, 1kHz, 10% THD, 1-ch driven)
- Front L/R: 145W + 145W
- Center: 145W
- Surround L/R 145W + 145W
- Dynamic power/ch (Front L/R, 8/6/4/2 ohms): 110/130/160/180W
- Standby power consumption
- HDMI control off: 0.3W
- HDMI control on: 0.9W
- HDMI inputs: 4
- USB: 1
- Radio antenna (FM/AM): 1/1
- Optical digital input: 1
- Coaxial digital input: 2
- Analog audio input: 3
- Composite video input: 3
- HDMI output: 1
- Monitor output: 1
- Speaker output: 5-ch
- Subwoofer output: 1
- Headphone jack: 1
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 1/8" x 6" x 12 3/4"
- Weight: 16.3 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- RX-V383 AV Receiver with Built-In Bluetooth and 4K Ultra HD Video