This Package Includes:
- 1 - Yamaha RX-V381 5.1-Channel AV Receiver With Bluetooth/HDCP2.2
- 1 - Polk Audio TSi100 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers with 5-1/4" Driver - Pair (Cherry)
RX-V381 5.1-Channel AV Receiver With Bluetooth/HDCP2.2
AV receiver with built-in Bluetooth for wireless music playback. Enjoy television and movies in stunning 4K Ultra HD video with HDCP 2.2, high dynamic range (HDR), and BT.2020 compatibility. A discrete 5.1-channel amplifier design with automatic YPAO calibration ensures optimal performance, no matter the shape or size of the room.
Play your favorite streaming service. This AV receiver is equipped with Bluetooth functionality to let you enjoy easy wireless music playback from smartphones and other devices. The Compressed Music Enhancer from Yamaha is now optimized for Bluetooth audio transmissions to ensure that your music will have vivid, lively sound quality during wireless playback.
Compressed Music Enhancer
Hear more. When music is encoded into a digitally compressed format like MP3, the frequency response suffers. The Compressed Music Enhancer from Yamaha employs sophisticated digital signal processing using exclusive algorithms to restore what was lost, so the music always sounds the way it should.
4K, HDR, and BT.2020
Darker blacks, whiter whites, and more vivid colors. This unit supports the latest HDMI standards thanks to the transmission of 4K video at 60 frames per second (pass-through only). Fully enjoy the high definition video quality of 4K without degradation along with HDCP 2.2 that fully complies with the latest copyright protection, a standard for 4K video transmission. It also supports the wider color gamut of BT.2020 pass-through.
Every room is different. YPAO (Yamaha Parametric room Acoustic Optimizer) analyzes the room acoustics and adjusts various audio parameters for optimum sound in just a few minutes ensuring that the listening area is tuned to provide the best audio experience possible.
Rich Bass Reproduction
Feel your lows. This exclusive low-range enhancement technology delivers richer bass than you would expect from smaller sized speakers while maintaining good localization and sound balance even with compact front speakers. When a subwoofer is used, it improves the volume of the entire low range of the speaker system, not only the front speakers, but also enhancing the bass from the subwoofer. You'll enjoy video and music with sound that has exceptional power and presence.
Virtual Surround Sound
Surround from the front. Even when it is impossible to install surround speakers behind the listening position, you will enjoy virtual 5-channel surround sound with all of the speakers placed in the front of the room. This is ideal for those who can't or prefer not to install speakers in the rear of the room.
Experience different venues. With CINEMA DSP, experience a sound field that allows you to transform the dynamics of the listening environment with the acoustics of famous venues from all around the world.
Discrete Amp Configuration
Enjoy quality sound. This AV receiver was designed with a strong focus on achieving exceptionally high sound clarity. It employs a discrete amp configuration and a low-jitter PLL circuit, which contribute to its excellent audio performance.
HDMI with 3D and Audio Support
See and hear 3D. This AV receiver supports 3D video signals. Additionally, the Audio Return Channel function enables audio to be sent and received via the same HDMI cable, so you can hear the sound from the TV via a single HDMI cable.
SCENE for One-Touch Start
Ready, set, go. Pressing a SCENE button powers on the AV receiver and selects the input source and DSP mode. You can reset the buttons for different sources by selecting a source and DSP mode, then pressing a SCENE button for more than three seconds.
AV SETUP GUIDE
Install with ease. The AV SETUP GUIDE makes it much easier to perform the setup process with the Yamaha AV receiver. This app assists you with cable connections between the AV receiver and source devices. Additionally, it guides you through various settings such as speaker connections, TV and source device connections, and power amplifier assignments. System illustrations and actual AV receiver images help you understand how to make the connections between devices. It is available in multiple languages and is designed for iOS and Android™ tablets.
Go green. When ECO mode is turned on it can reduce power consumption by about 20 percent.
*Compared to power consumption when ECO mode is off (Yamaha measurement).
Be lazy. Auto Power Standby lets you save energy by automatically turning off the AV receiver's power after 20 minutes, two, four, eight, or 12 hours.
- 5-channel powerful surround sound
- 70W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.09% THD, 2-ch driven)
- 100W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1-ch driven)
- 140W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1-ch driven)
- Discrete amp configuration
- HD Audio format decoding: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 192 kHz / 24-bit Burr Brown DACs for all channels
- High dynamic power, low-impedance drive capability
- Low jitter PLL circuitry helps optimize sound imaging
- Compressed music enhancer for Bluetooth
- Bluetooth for wireless music streaming (SBC)
- SCENE buttons with direct power on (BD / DVD, TV, CD and radio)
- Multilingual color OSD capable of displaying cover art (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Japanese and Chinese)
- Front panel mini jack input for connecting portable audio player
- YPAO sound optimization for automatic speaker setup
- Flexible audio/video input assignment
- Nine selectable subwoofer crossover frequencies
- Audio delay for adjusting lip sync (0-500 ms)
- 40-Station preset tuning / auto preset tuning
- Background video feature (for radio / USB / Bluetooth / audio and auxiliary inputs)
- Remote control features large buttons for enhanced ease of use
- 4K Ultra HD pass-through for super high resolution images
- HDMI (4 in / 1 out) support for 4K/60p (4:4:4), HDCP 2.2 (4 in / 1 out), HDR video, and BT.2020 pass-through
- HDMI CEC with versatile control
- Deep Color (30 / 36-bit), x.v.Color, 24Hz refresh rate, and auto lip-sync
- HD Audio decoding with CINEMA DSP (17 DSP programs)
- DSP Effect Normalization to optimize effect level
- Virtual CINEMA FRONT provides virtual surround without rear speakers
- Extra bass enriches the powerful bass sound even with small speakers
- Compressed music enhancer
- Dialogue Level Adjustment for proper sound balance with dialogue and vocals
- Adaptive DRC (dynamic range control) and Adaptive DSP Level
- SILENT CINEMA to enjoy surround sound with headphones
- ECO mode operation for about 20%* less power consumption
- *Compared to power consumption when ECO mode is off (Yamaha measurement).
- Auto Power Standby function with variable time setting
- Low standby power consumption of 0.3W
TSi100 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers with 5-1/4" Driver - Pair (Cherry)
Small in size, big in performance, the TSi100 is a great speaker to use for wall-hanging surround speakers in a TSi Series home theater (heavy duty wall-hanging brackets are built right in). Or, use them as main speakers in a small room, where performance is key but size is a consideration. Add a subwoofer to a pair of TSi100s and you have a truly dynamic high performance stereo pair for a truly surprising price.
- Unlike other speakers in this price range, TSi enclosures are constructed of extensively braced, solid MDF with 3/4-inch baffles. This virtually eliminates internal resonances and damps energy-stealing vibrations, for more efficient operation and more transparent sound.
- Beautiful pewter accents, a high gloss piano-finish black top plate and your choice of stylish black or cherry wood-grain finishes make TSi speakers a part of your decor.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows Polk engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- TSi design combines smaller drivers (for more overall driver area with less driver mass) and narrow baffle geometry, for wider range and more spacious sound-staging, so every seat in the house hears a prime performance.
- Unlike horns or metal domes, silk dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed highs, without fatigue, even at high volume.
- Durable, efficient, and tuned with Polk's Dynamic Balance process, TSi Series polycarbonate cones produce smooth, natural sound.
- Surprisingly deep, musical bass response thanks to Polk's critically tuned flared port venting system, which minimizes port noise ("chuffing") and smooths the turbulence of port air flow, to reveal big, full-bodied bass that blends effortlessly with the speakers' overall dynamics.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Polk's high efficiency design results in sound that's spacious and clear, warm and realistic, when combined with practically any electronics, even the most modestly-powered amplifier or receiver.
- Polk's high performance crossover system boosts performance with premium components, like mylar bypass capacitors, to extend response in the higher, more detail-oriented frequencies.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry's most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
Yamaha RX-V381 5.1-Channel AV Receiver With Bluetooth/HDCP2.2
- 5.1 channels
- Rated output power
- 1kHz, 1ch driven: 100W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD)
- 20Hz - 20kHz, 2ch driven: 70W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD)
- Maximum effective output power (1kHz, 1ch driven) (JEITA): 140W (6 ohms, 10% THD)
- Dynamic power per channel (8/6/4/2 ohms): 110/130/160/180W
Surround Sound Processing
- Cinema DSP
- 17 DSP programs
- Dialog level adjustment
- Silent Cinema/Virtual Cinema DSP
- Dolby TrueHD
- Dolby Digital Plus
- DTS-HD Master Audio
- Compressed music enhancer (including for Bluetooth)
- YPAO sound optimization
- Adaptive DRC (Dynamic Range Control)
- Initial volume and maximum volume setting
- Audio delay (0 - 500ms)
- 192kHz/24-bit DACs for all channels
- 4K Ultra HD pass-through
- HDMI 3D pass-through
- HDMI audio return channel
- Deep Color/x.v.Color/24Hz refresh rate/Auto lip-sync
- HDMI IN/OUT: 4/1 (HDCP 2.2, HDR, and BT.2020 compatible)
- HDMI CEC
- Front AV input: Mini-jack
- Digital audio IN/OUT (Optical): 1/0
- Digital audio IN/OUT (Coaxial): 2/0
- Analog audio IN/OUT: 3 (1 front)/0
- Composite video IN/OUT: 3/1
- Pre out: Subwoofer
- Headphone output
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Tuner section: FM/AM tuner
- User interface
- On-screen display
- Remote control unit
- Standby power consumption (IR only): ≤0.3W
- Auto power standby
- ECO mode
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 1/8" x 6" x 12 3/8"
- Weight: 16.3 lbs.
TSi100 Bookshelf Speakers
- Recommended amplification: 20 - 100 (watts/ch)
- Frequency response: 53Hz - 25kHz
- 5.25" dynamic balance bilaminate composite woofer
- Dimensions: 10.2" x 7" x 11"
- Weight: 10 lbs. (each)
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- 1 - Yamaha RX-V381 5.1-Channel AV Receiver With Bluetooth/HDCP2.2
- AM antenna
- FM antenna
- YPAO microphone
- Remote control
- AAA batteries
- Setup guide
- Safety brochure
- 1 - Polk Audio TSi100 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers with 5-1/4" Driver - Pair