This Receiver and Subwoofer Package includes:
- Yamaha RX-V379 5.1 Channel Receiver With HDCP2.2 (Black)
- Klipsch SW-110 Reference Series 10" Powered Subwoofer (Black)
Yamaha RX-V379 5.1 Channel Receiver With HDCP2.2
AV receiver that supports Bluetooth for wireless music playback, 4K Ultra HD video with HDCP 2.2 compatibility and a discrete 5.1-channel amplifier design. YPAO automatically calibrates your listening environment for optimal sound performance.
- Bluetooth for wireless music streaming with Compressed Music Enhancer
- 4K Ultra HD pass-through with HDCP 2.2 support
- YPAO sound optimization for automatic speaker setup
- Virtual CINEMA FRONT provides virtual surround sound with five speakers in front
- Extra Bass setting provides more bass output from smaller speakers
- 5.1-channel powerful surround sound
- Newly designed remote control with large buttons for enhanced ease of use
Bluetooth Compatible for Wireless Music Streaming
- The RX-V379 is equipped with Bluetooth functionality to let you easily enjoy wireless music playback from smartphones and other devices. The Compressed Music Enhancer from Yamaha is now optimized for Bluetooth audio transmissions to ensure that your music will have vivid, lively sound quality during wireless playback.
Compressed Music Enhancer
- When music is encoded into a digitally compressed format like MP3, the frequency response suffers. The Compressed Music Enhancer from Yamaha employs sophisticated digital signal processing using exclusive algorithms to restore what was lost, so the music always sounds the way it should.
4K Ultra HD Pass-through with HDCP 2.2
- This unit supports the latest HDMI standards thanks to the transmission of 4K video at 60 frames per second (pass-through only). Fully enjoy the high definition video quality of 4K without degradation along with HDCP 2.2 that fully complies with the latest copyright protection, a standard for 4K video transmission.
YPAO Sound Optimization for Automatic Speaker Set Up
- YPAO (Yamaha Parametric Acoustic Optimizer) analyzes the room acoustics and adjusts various audio parameters for optimum sound in just a few minutes ensuring that the listening area is tuned to provide the best audio experience possible.
Virtual CINEMA FRONT Provides Virtual 5-channel Surround Sound with High Quality and Resolution
- The Virtual CINEMA FRONT feature allows for more flexibility to arrange your speakers inside the room. Simply place the surround speakers in the front of the listening area to enjoy a virtual 5-channel surround sound with superior rear virtual sound localization.
Extra Bass Provides Rich Bass Reproduction, Even with Small Speakers
- This exclusive low-range enhancement technology delivers richer bass than you would expect from the speaker size while maintaining good localization and sound balance even with compact front speakers. When a subwoofer is used, it improves the volume of the entire low range of the speaker system, not only the front speakers, but also enhancing the bass from the subwoofer. You'll enjoy video and music with sound that has exceptional power and presence.
HD Audio with CINEMA DSP
- Enjoy HD Audio sources with CINEMA DSP and experience a sound field that allows you to transform the dynamics of the listening environment with the acoustics of famous venues from all around the world.
Discrete Amp Configuration for High Sound Quality
- This AV receiver was designed with a strong focus on achieving a high level of sound clarity. It employs a discrete amplifier configuration and a low-jitter PLL circuit, which contribute to its excellent audio performance.
HDMI with 3D and Audio Return Channel
- The RX-V379 supports 3D video signals. Additionally, the Audio Return Channel function enables audio to be sent and received via the same HDMI cable, so you can hear the sound from the TV via a single HDMI cable.
SCENE for One-touch Start
- Pressing a SCENE button powers on the AV receiver and selects the input source and DSP mode. You can reset the buttons for different sources by selecting a source and DSP mode, then pressing a SCENE button for more than three seconds.
HDMI CEC for Easy Operation
- Another benefit of HDMI is the availability of CEC functionality. When the unit is connected to a CEC compatible TV, the receiver will turn on and off together with the TV and you can use the TV remote to control the volume. CEC also provides advanced functionality with other components. For example, you can use the receiver’s remote control to command source players with functions like skip, play and pause. *All connected devices must be HDMI CEC compatible. Some CEC compatible TVs / players may not work.
Subwoofer Trim for Improved Sound Imaging
- The Subwoofer Trim Control enhances the low frequencies by avoiding overlap with the front speaker output. This will result in a cleaner, more focused soundstage while providing a seamless frequency response. When subwoofer frequency overlap occurs in conventional systems, the overall sound is “pushed” toward the subwoofer. Subwoofer Trim Control takes care of this by separating the low subwoofer frequencies cleanly, thus stabilizing the front stage while providing a well-balanced enhanced bass sound.
AV SETUP GUIDE for Easier Installation
- The AV SETUP GUIDE makes it much easier to perform the set up process with the Yamaha AV receiver. This app assists you with cable connections between the AV receiver and source devices. Additionally, it guides you through various settings such as speaker connections, TV and source device connections and power amplifier assignments. System illustrations and actual AV receiver images help you understand how to make the connections between devices. It is available in multiple languages and is designed for iOS and Android tablets.
ECO Mode Lowers Power Consumption by 20%*
- When ECO mode is turned on it can reduce power consumption by about 20 percent. *Compared to power consumption when ECO mode is off (Yamaha measurement).
Selectable Auto Power Standby
- Auto Power Standby lets you save energy by automatically turning off the receiver's power after 20 minutes, two, four, eight or 12 hours.
- Channel: 5.1
- Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven): 100 W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD)
- Rated Output Power (20Hz-20kHz, 2ch driven): 70 W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD)
- Maximum Effective Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) (JEITA): 130 W (8 ohms, 10% THD)
- Dynamic Power Per Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms): 110/130/160/180 W
Surround Sound Processing
- CINEMA DSP: Yes
- DSP Programs: 17
- SILENT CINEMA/Virtual CINEMA DSP: Yes (Virtual CINEMA FRONT)
- Dolby TrueHD: Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus: Yes
- DTS-HD Master Audio: Yes
- Compressed Music Enhancer: Yes (including for Bluetooth)
- YPAO Sound Optimization: Yes
- Adaptive DRC (Dynamic Range Control): Yes
- Initial Volume & Maximum Volume Setting: Yes
- Audio Delay: Yes (0-500 ms)
- 192kHz/24-bit DACs for all channels: Yess (Burr-Brown)
- 4K Ultra HD Pass-Through: Yes
- HMDI 3D Pass-Through: Yes
- HDMI Audio Return Channel: Yes
- Deep Color/x.v.Color/24Hz Refresh Rate/Auto Lip-Sync: Yes
- HDMI Input/Output: 4 in/ 1 out (HDCP 2.2: 1 in / 1 out)
- HDMI CEC: Yes
- Front AV Input: Mini-jack
- Digital Audio Input/Output Optical: 1/0
- Digital Audio Input/Output Coaxial: 2/0
- Analog Audio Input/Output: 3 (front 1)/ 1
- Composite Video Input/Output: 3/1
- Preout: Subwoofer
- Headphone Output: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- FM/AM Tuner: Yes
- On-screen Display: Yes
- SCENE: SCENE (4 sets)
- Remote Control Unit: Yes (new improved type)
- Standby Power Consumption (IR Only): </= 0.3w
- Auto Power Standby: Yes
- ECO Mode: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/8” x 6” x 12-3/8”
- Weight: 16.3 lbs
Klipsch SW-110 Reference Series 10" Powered Subwoofer
Known for its deep, driving bass, the SW-110 subwoofer is a must-have addition to your home theater experience. Featuring a BASH Digital Hybrid amplifier and a highly damped, non-resonant woven fiberglass driver, this sonic wonder enhances any speaker system and blends seamlessly with your decor.
- Fills any room with high-powered bass
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Dimensions: 14" H x 12.5" W x 17" D
- Stylish, compact subwoofer looks as good as it sounds
- A highly damped, non-resonant woven fiberglass driver combined with an advanced front slot port produce tight musical bass.
- A BASH Digital Hybrid amplifier delivers efficient and reliable high-powered sound.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 28Hz-120Hz 3dB
- SENSITIVITY: 104dB @ 40Hz
- MAX ACOUSTIC OUTPUT: 113dB @ 30Hz
- AMPLIFIER POWER: FTC Rated Power: 200 watts continuous @ <2% THD / Dynamic Power*: 450 watts
- DRIVE COMPONENTS: 10" (25.4cm) Active non-resonant Woven Fiberglass driver
- AMPLIFIER: BASH Digital Hybrid
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass-reflex via front-firing slot port
- INPUTS: L/R Line-level RCA jacks, L/R High-level speaker binding posts, WA port
- OUTPUTS: None
- HEIGHT: 14" (35.6cm)
- WIDTH: 12.5" (31.8cm)
- DEPTH: 17" (43.2cm)
- WEIGHT: 35lbs (15.9kg)
- FINISHES: Black pica
- VOLTAGE: 100-120V / 220-240V~50/60Hz 2A (Auto-voltage switching) with 1 Watt standby