This home theater package includes:
- Yamaha RX-V377 5.1 Channel AV Receiver
- Polk Audio TSi100 2-Way Bookshelf Speaker with 5-1/4" Driver - Pair (Black)
- Polk Audio CS10 Center Channel Speaker with Dual 5-1/4" Drivers - Each (Black)
Yamaha RX-V377 AV Receiver
Discrete amplifier circuit design, along with new Virtual CINEMA FRONT and Extra Bass, enhance the capabilities and performance of this 5.1-channel AV receiver, providing a great sounding home theater experience.
- 5-channel powerful surround sound
- 100 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1-ch driven)
- 70 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.09% THD, 2-ch driven)
- Discrete amp configuration
- HDMI® (4 in / 1 out) with 4K Ultra HD pass-through for super high resolution images
- Front panel USB digital connection for iPod® and iPhone®
- YPAO™ sound optimization for automatic speaker set up
- Extra Bass enriches powerful bass sound even with small speakers
- Virtual CINEMA FRONT provides virtual surround sound with five speakers in front
- Multilingual color OSD for improved visibility (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Japanese and Chinese)
- ECO mode operation for about 20 percentage less power consumption
Polk Audio Tsi100 Bookshelf Speakers
Small in size, big in performance, the TSi100 is a great speaker to use for wall-hanging surround speakers in a TSi Series home theater (heavy duty wall-hanging brackets are built right in). Or, use them as main speakers in a small room, where performance is key but size is a consideration. Add a subwoofer to a pair of TSi100s and you have a truly dynamic high performance stereo pair for a truly surprising price.
- Unlike other speakers in this price range, TSi enclosures are constructed of extensively braced, solid MDF with 3/4-inch baffles. This virtually eliminates internal resonances and damps energy-stealing vibrations, for more efficient operation and more transparent sound.
- Beautiful pewter accents, a high gloss piano-finish black top plate and your choice of stylish black or cherry wood-grain finishes make TSi speakers a part of your decor.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- TSi design combines smaller drivers (for more overall driver area with less driver mass) and narrow baffle geometry, for wider range and more spacious soundstaging, so every seat in the house hears a prime performance.
- Unlike horns or metal domes, silk dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed highs, without fatigue, even at high volume.
- Durable, efficient, and tuned with our Dynamic Balance process, TSi Series polycarbonate cones produce smooth, natural sound.
- Surprisingly deep, musical bass response thanks to our critically tuned flared port venting system, which minimizes port noise ("chuffing") and smooths the turbulence of port air flow, to reveal big, full-bodied bass that blends effortlessly with the speakers overall dynamics.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Our high efficiency design results in sound that's spacious and clear, warm and realistic, when combined with practically any electronics, even the most modestly-powered amplifier or receiver.
- Our high performance crossover system boosts performance with premium components, like mylar bypass capacitors, to extend response in the higher, more detail-oriented frequencies.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry's most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
Polk Audio CS10 Center Speaker
Even in a smaller room theater setup, the center channel speaker carries the load of over 50% of a movie’s effects and audio, from directional cues to dialogue. Timbre-matching is important, so that all the speakers in your system feature the same tonal qualities (for seamless transitions). The CS10 is a small-sized, hard working, high performance center channel speaker timbre-matched to the TSi Series, so you can build a small home theater for a reasonable price without sacrificing performance. Its innovative angled-top design gives you more placement flexibility; with perfect aiming whether you place it on top of your TV or below the screen.