Experience best-in-class performance with the highest level of processing power offered for AVENTAGE network AV receivers. This 11.2-channel AVENTAGE network AV receiver features Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ for surround sound realism, while offering high-resolution audio playback and access to streaming music services via the built-in Wi-Fi. With the latest in HDMI® technologies, experience movies in stunning 4K Ultra HD and high dynamic range (HDR). Enjoy high-resolution audio playback and access to online music with built-in Wi-Fi, connect a smartphone or tablet with Bluetooth® for quick wireless access to your music streaming services or use the phono input to listen to your favorites on vinyl. This device also supports MusicCast to deliver wireless multiroom audio playback, all controlled by a simple app.
- AVENTAGE Craftsmanship: Designed to deliver the highest levels of audio performance through engineering
- Aluminum front panel, symmetrical amplifier layout, H-shaped cross frame, double-bottom chassis
- 4K Ultra HD video upscaling with HDCP 2.2, HDR and BT.2020 support
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X with CINEMA DSP HD3 (up to 7.1.4-ch expandability with external 2-ch amplifier)
- MusicCast wireless multiroom audio compatible
- High-performance digital to analog conversion (ESS SABRE32 Ultra DAC ES9016S and ESS Premier DAC ES9006A)
- Room acoustics optimization using YPAO™-R.S.C. with 3D, 64-bit precision EQ calculation and angle measurement
- Bluetooth®, built-in Wi-Fi and Wireless Direct for wireless music streaming
- AirPlay®, Pandora®, Rhapsody®, Spotify®, SiriusXM Internet Radio and AV Controller App
- DSD 2.8 MHz / 5.6 MHz, FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit, Apple® Lossless 96 kHz / 24-bit playback
- Advanced HDMI® zone switching (Zone 2)
- Zone Extra Bass for added bass in Zone 2 and 3
- Zone Volume Equalizer for optimum sound balance in Zone 2 and 3
- Zone GUI and Party Mode
The AVENTAGE Advantage
Craftsmanship in engineering design. The AVENTAGE line of high-performance AV receivers is based on the audio design concept of providing a massive, full-bodied sound for movie sound effects and the accurate reproduction of music sources. By expertly harmonizing traditional and advanced technologies, every factor that affects sound quality, from materials and parts to construction, layout, vibration damping (unique foot) and “fine-tuning” the sound, is handled with no other thought than to achieve the best possible audio quality. As a result, every AVENTAGE model has the ability to reproduce the most subtle details of high-definition sound, so that listeners can enjoy a truly high-class sound studio experience at home.
High Quality Parts for Optimum Performance
The whole is greater than the sum. Every single part in an AV receiver affects the sound quality. For AVENTAGE models, extra time is taken to find (or develop) the exact parts needed to achieve the highest performance possible. Sound technicians go through a testing process to, in effect, "tune" the receiver’s sound.
Enjoy fine sound quality. The Total Purity Concept, which Yamaha has been cultivating for many years, encompasses high drive amp technology, high purity preamplification, anti-vibration technology and independent pure power supplies. All models have fully discrete power amplifiers that help minimize distortion. They also adopt pure independent power supplies, allowing dedicated power supplies for the analog and digital circuitry to prevent digital noise from affecting analog circuitry. The anti-vibration heat sinks are designed to suppress vibration from transistors and sound pressure. Independent power supplies for the DACs are designed to further eliminate noise on certain models. Down to every detail, these AV receivers are designed with full emphasis on the highest possible sound quality.
Symmetrical Power Amplifier
Designed to the details. The interior of the unit has been precisely planned, circuit-routed and built so that the left and right channels are physically and electrically isolated. This naturally maximizes channel separation but also greatly improves signal to noise ratio and also helps to achieve a wide open sound stage for a superior receiver.
Reinforced for rigidity. The interior of the receiver is reinforced with cross members in an H shape to provide an extremely rigid and stable frame. This reduces chassis vibration to virtually zero even during high volume output (seemingly minor vibrations can affect the sound), maintaining the highest audio quality.
Aluminum Front Panel
Shielded from noise. All of the AVENTAGE components feature the same sleek, clean design, with an elegant aluminum front panel and silky touch volume/selector knobs. The aluminum front panel is used to effectively shield sensitive circuitry from external noise and electronic radiation generated by dimmer switches, fluorescent lighting, video monitors and so on. This ensures optimum sonic performance in the widest range of installation environments.
Multiroom audio. MusicCast makes it easy to bring music to every room in your home wirelessly with playback controlled by a simple app. Start with a MusicCast capable AV receiver in your main entertainment room for the ultimate home theater experience, then add MusicCast speakers, sound bars or Hi-Fi components in other rooms wirelessly.
All Your Content
MusicCast allows you to access your digital music library, streaming music services and Internet radio, as well as Bluetooth® sources, your TV sound and external sources attached to your AV receiver, such as a Blu-ray disc player or CD player.
Play your favorite streaming service. This AV receiver is equipped with Bluetooth functionality to let you enjoy easy wireless music playback from mobile devices. The Compressed Music Enhancer from Yamaha is now optimized for Bluetooth audio transmissions to ensure that your music will have vivid, lively sound quality during wireless playback.
In and out. The RX-A3060 is equipped with the latest Bluetooth technology, making wireless operation more convenient than ever. You can stream music from the RX-A3060 to Bluetooth headphones for private listening or to Bluetooth speakers.
Easily Set Up MusicCast with Your Smartphone or Tablet
Use your smartphone or tablet together with the MusicCast CONTROLLER app to operate the receiver and change settings quickly and easily. The same Controller app functions as a remote control for all your MusicCast-compatible devices too.
Wi-Fi and Wireless Direct
Smarter connectivity. Built-in Wi-Fi allows for a wireless connection with your wireless router, greatly simplifying system connections for enjoying networked audio (PC / NAS) and music streaming services. If a Wi-Fi router is not available, the unique Wireless Direct feature not only allows you to stream music directly from your smartphone or tablet via the AV Controller App, AirPlay® etc., but also allows for control of the AV receiver as well.
Access more. This AV receiver provides a variety of network functions that enable you to access more sources and also enhance operation. You can connect the receiver to your home network or internet to enjoy Internet Radio, Spotify®, Pandora® or music stored on a NAS and home PC. The AV Controller app (from iTunes App Store or Google play) lets you control various functions from your iPod, iPhone, iPad or Android phones / tablets.
This AV receiver supports AirPlay, which means they can accept wireless music streaming from iPod touch®, iPhone® or iPad®, as well as from iTunes on Macs or PCs. This makes it easy to enjoy music from your mobile devices or computer on your home theater system. You can use view metadata such as song title, artist name as well as album art via AV receiver's on-screen display.
Millions of songs. With the Spotify app on your mobile device, you have instant access to millions of songs. Now you can stream those songs to your networked Yamaha AV receiver by using Spotify Connect. Just hit play to start streaming music. When you listen to Spotify outside on your mobile device and come inside, the song immediately streams to your Yamaha AV receiver allowing no interruption to your music playback. You can also personalize playlists and receive phone calls while listening to music on Spotify.
Enter a new world of sound with Dolby Atmos®. It transports you from an ordinary moment into an extraordinary experience with captivating, multidimensional sound that fills your room with amazing richness and depth. Music, people, and objects come alive in breathtaking detail and flow in precise choreography all around you, making you feel like you are truly there. The combination of Dolby Atmos and Yamaha AV receivers will fill the room with multidimensional sound that makes you feel as if you are right in the middle of the story unfolding on the screen.
DTS:X™ is the next generation object-based, multi-dimensional audio technology from DTS.
Unbound from channels, DTS:X conveys the fluid movement of sound to create an incredibly rich, realistic and immersive soundscape - in front of, behind, beside and above the audience - more accurately than ever before. The combination of DTS:X and Yamaha AV receivers will fill the room with multidimensional sound that makes you feel as if you are right in the middle of the story unfolding on the screen.
CINEMA DSP HD3
Thrilling realism in surround sound. CINEMA DSP HD3 literally takes the surround sound experience to new heights. By using four CINEMA DSP engines with advanced 3D processing and two front presence channels in a 9.2-channel configuration, it gives the sound field an enhanced vertical dimension for more realistic and exciting movie sound.
Speaker Layout Patterns
Multiple placement patterns are available for presence speakers that support Dolby Atmos & DTS:X, creating a sound field that’s ideal for your setup. Any layout can be appropriately reproduced, including the three-dimensional space of CINEMA DSP as well as both sound formats.
YPAO™ - Reflected Sound Control optimizes the listening environment and fundamental high quality audio design takes full advantage of the detailed spatial localization capability of Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. The combination of these object based surround technologies and Yamaha AV receivers will fill the room with multidimensional sound that makes you feel as if you are right in the middle of the story unfolding on the screen.
Furthermore YPAO R.S.C. which optimizes the listening environment and fundamental high quality audio design takes full advantage of the detailed spatial localization capability of Dolby Atmos.
The combination of Dolby Atmos and Yamaha AV receivers will fill the room with multidimensional sound that makes you feel as if you are right in the middle of the story unfolding on the screen.
4K, HDR and BT.2020
Darker blacks, whiter whites and more vivid colors. This unit supports the latest HDMI® standards thanks to the transmission of 4K video at 60 frames per second (pass-through only). Fully enjoy the high definition video quality of 4K without degradation along with HDCP 2.2 that fully complies with the latest copyright protection, a standard for 4K video transmission. It also supports the wider color gamut of BT.2020 pass-through.
Support for 21:9 Aspect Ratio
The 21:9 aspect ratio support is designed to show films recorded in the Cinema Scope format. When these films are viewed in the usual 16:9 ratio, you see black bars at the top and bottom of the screen; 21:9 eliminates these bars. By supporting 21:9 resolution, this model will be able to pass it through so that movies and games feel much more immersive.
*This feature is not supported with some PC monitors with specific IT specification design.
Yamaha Video Processing
Upscaling for smoothness. With expertise in engineering exceptional video projectors, Yamaha has produced various advanced processing techniques that are applied to this AV receiver’s video upscaling capabilities. These include edge adaptive deinterlacing to smooth out jaggy noise, motion adaptive deinterlacing to detect moving or still images and multi-cadence detection that includes 3-2 pull-down.
Advanced Graphical User Interface
Multilingual user interface. The latest graphical user interface from Yamaha has a high-resolution display with clear, easy-to-use menus and also includes a selectable status bar that shows input source, volume level, DSP mode and audio format. The GUI provides a choice of eight languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese and Chinese and can be displayed over both normal and 3D pictures.
Ultra-high Performance DACs
Superior sound quality. An ultra-high performance ESS Technology 192 kHz / 32-bit ES9016A DAC produces an unsurpassed sound stage with up to 124 dB dynamic range, super low distortion and noise level. High-quality ESS ES9006A DACs power the presence channels. This AV receiver’s sound reproduction is for the most discriminating of listeners
This AV receiver is compatible with many audio formats such as Dolby® True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio™. It is also compatible with high-resolution audio codecs such as DSD / AIFF / FLAC / WAV / Apple® Lossless. You will enjoy the excellent sound quality of these various high-resolution audio codecs from the USB input on the front panel or from network connected devices.
High-resolution Music Enhancer
Hear even more. The Compressed Music Enhancer in this model has the capability to process and restore compressed music (up to 96 kHz / 24-bit) further heightening the musicality of the original content.
No intermissions. Many live and classical albums have no gaps in the music. Gapless playback ensures that there are no pauses between audio files. This provides playback with no interruptions, the way it was meant to be heard.
YPAO™- R.S.C. (Reflected Sound Control with 3D, 64-bit Precision EQ and Angle Measurement)
Sound optimized. YPAO-R.S.C. analyzes the room acoustics with the included YPAO microphone to tune your system for the best sound in your unique room. It employs R.S.C. (Reflected Sound Control) to correct early reflections for studio-quality surround sound. YPAO 3D provides automatic sound parameter optimization that maximizes the 3D sound field effectiveness of CINEMA DSP HD3 as well as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. 64-bit precision EQ calculation achieves the most natural room acoustics possible. Additionally, DSP Effect Normalization adjusts the room acoustics according to the reflected sounds of each CINEMA DSP program.
Still hear everything. Human ears have less sensitivity to high and low frequencies, especially at lower volumes. YPAO Volume applies loudness EQ correction to automatically adjust high and low frequency levels as volume changes. Using the YPAO measurement results, EQ correction is optimized to your system settings and listening environment
Virtual Presence and Surround Back Speakers
Be virtually surrounded. The Virtual Presence Speaker function makes full use of center and surround speakers to create virtual presence speakers. Enjoy CINEMA DSP 3D Mode surround sound even in environments where speaker installation is limited. In addition, This model also features a Virtual Surround Back Speaker function. Even without using surround back speakers, you can experience more natural sound from behind you.
Virtual CINEMA FRONT Surround Sound
Enjoy virtual surround sound. Even when it is impossible to install surround speakers behind the listening position, Virtual CINEMA DSP reproduces virtual surround sound filled with realism, from only front speakers. The Virtual CINEMA FRONT feature lets you place two surround speakers and a center speaker at the front to enjoy virtual surround sound with even higher quality and resolution, as well as superior rear virtual sound localization. Adding two additional front presence speakers provides a three-dimensional sound field that gives you a feeling of its height and depth and of the vertical movement of the sound. You get more flexibility to arrange your speakers inside the room, along with easy enjoyment of high quality surround sound.
Rich Bass Reproduction
Feel your lows. This exclusive low-range enhancement technology delivers richer bass than you would expect from smaller sized speakers while maintaining good localization and sound balance even with compact front speakers. When a subwoofer is used, it improves the volume of the entire low range of the speaker system, not only the front speakers, but also enhancing the bass from the subwoofer. You'll enjoy video and music with sound that has exceptional power and presence.
Improved sound imaging. The Subwoofer Trim Control enhances the low frequencies by avoiding overlap with the front speaker output. This will result in a cleaner, more focused soundstage while providing a seamless frequency response. When subwoofer frequency overlap occurs in conventional systems, the overall sound is “pushed” toward the subwoofer. Subwoofer Trim Control takes care of this by separating the low subwoofer frequencies cleanly, thus stabilizing the front stage while providing a well-balanced enhanced bass sound
Advanced HDMI® Zone Switching
Full video and audio capability in a second zone. While standard HDMI zone switching can only send HD video programs to the main and second zones, advanced HDMI® zone switching from Yamaha adds the capability to choose from all audio and video sources for playback in a second zone. An on-screen graphical user interface makes it easy to browse and select content to enjoy from the second zone no matter what is being played in the Main Zone.
Zone Extra Bass for Added Bass in Zone 2 and 3
Use the Extra Bass feature to amplify bass tones, not just in your main room but also on systems in other rooms (Zones 2 and 3). Even with compact or in-wall speakers which typically lack bass, you’ll hear all your sources with powerful bass sound.
Zone Volume Equalizer for Optimum Sound Balance in Zone 2 and 3
Automatically adjusts bass and treble balance to match the volume on systems in other rooms (Zone 2 and 3). Enjoy movies and music with a natural sound quality balance even at low volumes.
Intelligent Amp Assign
Intelligent design meets multizone audio. Intelligent Amp Assign automatically assigns amplifier channels to certain speakers, depending on what speaker layout is selected. For example, in a multi-channel system, when the second zone is turned off, all channels will be used in the Main Zone. However, when a second is powered on, the power to the two surround back channels will automatically be redirected to the two speakers in the second zone and the Main Zone will receive two-channels of power. Similarly, when CINEMA DSP 3D is on, the two Front Presence speakers will be powered and not the two surround back speakers. When CINEMA DSP 3D is off, this situation is reversed. Thanks to Intelligent Amp Assign, there’s no need to switch the speaker cables on the rear of the AV receiver.
AV Controller App
Easy and convenient operation. This AV receiver lets you use the Yamaha AV Controller App that is downloadable from iTunes®, Google Play or the Amazon App store to control the power, volume, input selections, DSP modes and much, much more from an iPhone® or Android™ device. You can also use as many as 23 different languages and customize the interface by hiding unused icons and renaming functions. A tablet version is also available.
Create sound fields at home. This AV receiver is equipped with a variety of sound programs that utilize original DSP technologies from Yamaha. These sound programs allow you to easily create sound fields like actual movie theaters or concert halls in your room to enjoy natural stereoscopic sound fields. It is now possible to use the AV Controller App to adjust the DSP parameters in a basic or advanced mode to match the mood of your favorite movie or music album.
AV SETUP GUIDE
Install with ease. The AV SETUP GUIDE makes it much easier to perform the set up process with the Yamaha AV receiver. This app assists you with cable connections between the AV receiver and source devices. Additionally, it guides you through various settings such as speaker connections, TV and source device connections and power amplifier assignments. System illustrations and actual AV receiver images help you understand how to make the connections between devices. It is available in multiple languages and is designed for iOS and Android™ tablets.
Extra-convenient SCENE PLUS
Save your favorites. The SCENE PLUS function simplifies operation by providing one touch power-on along with selection of the desired source and the appropriate DSP programs. SCENE PLUS offers a choice of 12 SCENE selections, four of which can be assigned to the second zone in a multi-zone system. SCENE PLUS can be selected from the front panel, remote control, GUI and even from the AV Controller App.
Go green. When ECO mode is turned on it can reduce power consumption by about 20 percent.
- 9-channel powerful surround sound
- 150 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.06% THD, 2-ch driven)
- 165 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 2-ch driven)
- 230 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1-ch driven)
- Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ support
- H-shape cross frame member and rigid bottom frame / double-bottom construction
- Symmetrical power amplifier layout
- Heat sink with anti-vibration and anti-thermal properties
- SABRE32™ ESS ES9016S DAC for seven main channels
- High speed thermal feedback power amplifier
- High quality volume IC and independent pure power supply
- Ultra-low jitter PLL circuitry to optimize sound imaging
- 5th foot with Anti-Resonance Technology Wedge to reduce vibration
- High-resolution Music Enhancer further heightens musicality of the original content
- H-shaped cross frame for additional chassis rigidity
- DSD 2.8 MHz / 5.6 MHz direct playback
- FLAC or WAV 192 kHz / 24-bit audio playback
- Apple® Lossless audio playback
- Compressed Music Enhancer for Bluetooth®
- Phono input for vinyl playback
- Gold plated speaker terminals
- HDMI® (8 in / 2 out) 4K Ultra HD with 4K/60p (4:4:4), HDCP 2.2 (7 in / 2 out), HDR video and BT.2020 pass-through
- 4K video upscaling from analog and HDMI® input
- Supports Deep Color (30 / 36 bit), x.v.Color, 24 Hz refresh rate and auto lip sync compensation
- Yamaha original video processing
- Motion adaptive and edge adaptive deinterlacing
- Multicadence (incl. 3-2 pull-down) detection
- Resolution enhancement (detail and edge enhancement)
- Video signal control (contrast, brightness, saturation)
- MusicCast for audio enjoyment in every room
- Bluetooth® for wireless music streaming (SBC / AAC)
- Network functions
- Wi-Fi® built in (802.11b/g/n)
- Easy Wi-Fi setup: iOS Wi-Fi settings sharing, WPS, etc.
- AirPlay® allows music streaming from Mac®, PC, iPod®, iPhone®, iPad®
- AV Controller App for operating various functions from iOS or Android™ smartphones and tablets
- Access to: Internet radio (vTuner: MP3 and WMA streams)
- Streaming services: Spotify, Pandora®, Rhapsody® and SiriusXM Internet Radio
- Music files on PC / NAS: WAV, MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC,
- Apple® Lossless, AIFF, DSD
- DLNA® 1.5 certified
- Gapless playback compatibility
- Front panel connection for USB flash drives
- Advanced GUI on-screen display with HD graphics
- YPAO™ - R.S.C. with 3D, multipoint and angle measurement for automatic room calibration
- High sensitivity YPAO™ microphone for precise measurement
- HDMI® front panel input
- Ability to change HDMI® inputs while in Standby Through mode
- Background video feature for radio, USB, Bluetooth®, audio, network and auxiliary inputs
- SCENE PLUS - simple and versatile functionality
- 12 SCENE choices (four on front panel and others on GUI)
- Versatile parameters can be stored into each SCENE
- HDMI® CEC powers up compatible TVs and Blu-ray Disc™ Players
- 11-channel expandability
- Rear Presence channel support for maximum 3D sound effect
- CINEMA DSP HD3 expands the sound field vertically for more thrilling and realistic surround sound
- CINEMA DSP HD3 (23 DSP programs) with Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™
- Compressed Music Enhancer with CINEMA DSP
- Dialogue Lift ensures that dialogue comes from the center of the screen
- Dialogue Level Adjustment for proper sound balance with dialogue and vocals
- Virtual Presence Speaker function for CINEMA DSP 3D surround without Front Presence speakers
- Virtual CINEMA FRONT provides surround sound without rear speakers
- Virtual Surround Back Speaker for playing 7.1-channel content with a 5.1-channel system
- YPAO™ Volume to ensure natural sounds even at low volume
- Extra Bass enriches bass sound even with small speakers
- SILENT CINEMA™ to enjoy surround sound with headphones
Versatile Zone Control
- Pre out terminal for Zone 2 / 3 with volume control
- Advanced HDMI® Zone Switching allows all sources to be output via HDMI® other zones
- Zone 2 / 3 / 4 on / off and control on front panel
- Zone GUI (song / station selection, album cover art display)
- System back up / recovery function
- Zone mono, Zone volume, Zone tone controls, Zone balance and Zone audio delay
- Zone Extra Bass for more powerful bass sound in Zone 2 / 3
- Zone Volume Equalizer for optimum sound balance in Zone 2 / 3
- Zone SCENE - four SCENE buttons for Zone 2 / 3 /4
- Party Mode
- ECO mode operation for about 20%* less power consumption
- *Compared to power consumption when ECO mode is off (Yamaha measurement)
- Low standby power consumption of 0.1 W
- Auto Power Standby function with variable time setting
- Channels 9.2
- Rated Output Power (1kHz, 2ch driven) 165 W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD)
- Rated Output Power (20Hz-20kHz, 2ch driven) 150 W (8 ohms, 0.06% THD)
- Maximum Effective Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) (JEITA) 230 W (8 ohms, 10% THD)
- Dynamic Power per Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms) 175 / 220 / 295 / 410 W
Surround Sound Processing
- CINEMA DSP Yes (HD3)
- DSP Programs 24
- Dialog Level Adjustment Yes
- Virtual Presence Speaker Yes
- Virtual Surround Back Speaker Yes
- Dialogue Lift Yes (no presence speakers required)
- SILENT CINEMA / Virtual CINEMA DSP Yes (Virtual CINEMA FRONT)
- Dolby Atmos Yes
- Dolby TrueHD Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus Yes
- Dolby Pro Logic IIx Yes
- DTS:X Yes
- DTS-HD Master Audio Yes
- Pure Direct Yes (with video on mode)
- Compressed Music Enhancer Yes
- High-resolution Music Enhancer Yes
- YPAO multi-point measurement Yes with R.S.C. (Reflected Sound Control), 3D, 64-bit Precision EQ Calculation and Angle Measurement
- YPAO Volume Yes
- Adaptive DRC (Dynamic Range Control) Yes
- Initial Volume & Maximum Volume Setting Yes
- A.R.T. Wedge Yes
- Bi-amp capability Yes
- Audio Delay Yes (0-500 ms)
- 192kHz/24-bit DACs for all channels ESS SABRE32™ Ultra DAC (for main 7 channels)
- 4K Ultra HD Pass-through and upscaling Yes (4K/60p, 4:4:4)
- HDMI 3D pass-through Yes
- HDMI Audio Return Channel Yes
- HDMI upscaling Yes (Analog to HDMI / HDMI to HDMI)
- Video adjustment Yes
- Deep Color/x.v.Color/24Hz Refresh Rate /Auto Lip-Sync Yes
- HDMI Input/Output 8 (HDMI1-7: HDCP2.2 compatible) / 2 (HDCP2.2 compatible)
- HDMI CEC Yes (SCENE, Device Control)
- USB Input USB Memory, Portable Audio Player
- Network Port Yes
- Bluetooth Yes (SBC / AAC)
- Front AV Input HDMI / USB / Analog Audio / Composite
- Digital Audio Input/Output: Optical 3 / 0
- Digital Audio Input/Output: Coaxial 3 / 0
- Analog Audio Input/Output 9 (front 1) / 0
- Phono Input Yes
- Component Video Input/Output 3 / 1
- Composite Video Input/Output 5 (front 1) / 1
- Preout 11.2-ch
- Headphone Output 1
- Wi-Fi Yes (with Wireless Direct)
- AirPlay Yes
- FM/AM Tuner Yes
- On-screen display Graphical User Interface
- SCENE SCENE PLUS (12 sets)
- App Control Yes (iPhone / iPad / Android phone / tablet)
- Web Browser Control Yes
- Remote Control Unit Yes (Preset)
- Zone 2 Audio Output Preout / HDMI
- Zone 3 Audio Output Preout
- Zone 4 Audio Output HDMI
- Powered Zone Zone 2 / 3
- Zone Video Output HDMI / Component / Composite
- Zone HDMI Yes (Advanced HDMI Zone Switching)
- Zone B Output HDMI
- Zone GUI Yes
- RS-232C Interface Yes
- +12V Trigger Output 2
- Remote (IR) Input/Output 1 / 1
- Party Mode Yes
- Standby Power Consumption (IR only) ≤0.1W
- Auto Power Standby Yes
- ECO mode Yes
Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 17-1/8” x 7-1/2” x 18-5/8”
- 17-1/8” x 9-3/4” x 18-5/8” (with antenna up)
- Weight 39.9 lbs.