Introduce your home to a world of multi-room audio with this Yamaha receiver and speaker bundle. Yamaha’s RX-A2050 9.2-channel home theater receiver is equipped with with more channels for Dolby Atmos and 4K Ultra HD support, and features their new MusicCast technology. When paired with the WX-030 wireless speaker, you can easily expand and control your music to any room in your home for high-quality, room-filling sound with the MusicCast control app.
This Package includes:
- RX-A1050 7.2-Channel Dolby Atmos 4K AVENTAGE Network AV Receiver with Bluetooth/ESS SABRE DACs
- WX-030 MusicCast Wireless Speaker
This Yamaha Home Theater Package includes:
- RX-A2050 9.2-Channel Dolby Atmos 4K AVENTAGE Network AV Receiver with Bluetooth/ESS SABRE DACs
- WX-030 MusicCast Wireless Speaker
Yamaha RX-A2050 9.2-Channel Dolby Atmos 4K AVENTAGE Network AV Receiver with Bluetooth/ESS SABRE DACs
Yamaha RX-A2050 9.2-Channel Dolby Atmos 4K AVENTAGE Network AV Receiver with Bluetooth/ESS SABRE DACs
9.2-channel AVENTAGE network AV receiver with Dolby Atmos and dual ESS SABRE DACs designed for premium home theater systems. Enjoy high-resolution audio playback and access to online music services with built-in Wi-Fi. Conveniently connect a smartphone or tablet with Bluetooth for quick access to your favorite music. Maximize your installation flexibility with advanced HDMI zone switching and advanced zone functions in up to four zones.
Yamaha RX-A2050 Dolby Atmos AV Receiver Highlights:
- AVENTAGE build standards designed to deliver the highest level of audio performance
- Aluminum front panel, symmetrical amplifier layout, H-shape cross member frame and rigid bottom frame
- MusicCast wireless multiroom audio support
- Bluetooth, built-in Wi-Fi and Wireless Direct for wireless music streaming
- AirPlay, Spotify, Pandora music streaming service and AV Controller App
- DSD 2.8 MHz / 5.6 MHz, FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit, Apple Lossless 96 kHz / 24-bit playback
- YPAO - R.S.C. with multipoint measurement
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X support (5.1.4-ch or 7.1.2-ch)
- Professional digital-to-analog conversion (ESS SABRE 9006A x 2)
- Advanced HDMI zone switching (Zone 2)
- Zone GUI and Party Mode
- HDMI 2.0a: 4K Ultra HD video upscaling with HDCP 2.2 and high dynamic range (HDR) support
Yamaha RX-A2050 Dolby Atmos AV Receiver Features:
AVENTAGE AV Receivers: Designed to Deliver the Highest Levels of Audio Performance
- The AVENTAGE line of high-performance AV receivers is based on the audio design concept of providing a massive, full-bodied sound for movie sound effects and the accurate reproduction of music sources. By expertly harmonizing traditional and advanced technologies, every factor that affects sound quality, from materials and parts to construction, layout, vibration damping (unique foot) and “fine-tuning” the sound, is handled with no other thought than to achieve the best possible audio quality. As a result, every AVENTAGE model has the ability to reproduce the most subtle details of high-definition sound, so that listeners can enjoy a truly high-class sound studio experience at home.
Sound Tuning Achieved with High Quality Parts for Optimum Performance
- Every single part in an AV receiver affects the sound quality. For AVENTAGE models, extra time is taken to find (or develop) the exact parts needed to achieve the highest performance possible. Sound technicians go through a testing process to, in effect, “tune” the receiver’s sound.
Professional Quality Digital Audio by ESS DAC
- Incorporating the SABRE9006A Premier Audio DAC from ESS Technology to achieve an exceptionally good signal-to-noise ratio and up to 120 dB of dynamic range, this AV receiver produces professional quality digital audio.
Symmetrical Power Amplifier Layout
- This is just one of the many design details that all combine to create a superior receiver. The interior of the unit has been precisely planned, circuit-routed and built so that the left and right channels are physically and electrically isolated. This naturally maximizes channel separation but also greatly improves signal to noise ratio and also helps to achieve a wide open sound stage.
Anti-Resonance Technology Wedge Helps to Ensure that Vibrations Do Not Affect Sound Quality
- The Anti-Resonance Technology Wedge is a fifth foot in the center of the unit. It dampens vibrations from the power transformer, power transistors and heat sinks, as well as vibrations that might be caused by the sound from the speakers.
Aluminum Front Panel Offers Visual and Aural Benefits
- All of the AVENTAGE components feature the same sleek, clean design, with an elegant aluminum front panel and silky touch volume/selector knobs. The aluminum front panel is used to effectively shield sensitive circuitry from external noise and electronic radiation generated by dimmer switches, fluorescent lighting, video monitors and so on. This ensures optimum sonic performance in the widest range of installation environments.
H-shaped Cross Member Frame
- The interior of the receiver is reinforced with cross members in an H shape to provide an extremely rigid and stable frame. This reduces chassis vibration to virtually zero even during high volume output (seemingly minor vibrations can affect the sound), maintaining the highest audio quality.
- MusicCast makes it easy to bring music to every room in your home wirelessly with playback controlled by a simple app. Start with a MusicCast capable AV receiver in your main entertainment room for the ultimate home theater experience, then add MusicCast speakers, sound bars or Hi-Fi components in other rooms wirelessly.
- MusicCast allows you to access your digital music library, streaming music services and Internet radio, as well as Bluetooth sources, your TV sound and external sources attached to your AV receiver, such as a Blu-ray disc player or CD player.
Bluetooth Compatible for Wireless Music Streaming
- The RX-A2050 is equipped with Bluetooth functionality to let you easily enjoy wireless music playback from smartphones and other devices. The Compressed Music Enhancer from Yamaha is now optimized for Bluetooth audio transmissions to ensure that your music will have vivid, lively sound quality during wireless playback.
Full Support of HDMI 2.0a Spec: 4K Ultra HD Video Upconversion, HDCP 2.2 and High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- This unit supports the latest HDMI standards thanks to the transmission of 4K video at 60 frames per second (pass-through and video upscaling). Fully enjoy the high definition video quality of 4K without degradation along with HDCP 2.2 that fully complies with the latest copyright protection, a standard for 4K video transmission. It also supports HDR* video which provides enhanced picture quality by simultaneously enabling greater detail for both the dark and bright parts of an image.
Yamaha Video Processing
- With expertise in engineering exceptional video projectors, Yamaha has produced various advanced processing techniques that are applied to this AV receiver’s video upscaling capabilities. These include edge adaptive deinterlacing to smooth out jaggy noise, motion adaptive deinterlacing to detect moving or still images and multi-cadence detection that includes 3-2 pull-down.
Advanced HDMI Zone Switching Allows Unprecedented AV Switching to Multiple Zones
- While standard HDMI zone switching can only send HD video programs to the main and second zones, advanced HDMI zone switching from Yamaha adds the capability to choose from all audio and video sources for playback in Zone 2*. An on-screen graphical user interface makes it easy to browse and select content to enjoy from the second zone no matter what is being played in the Main Zone.
- This AV receiver provides a variety of network functions that enable you to access more sources and also enhance operation. You can connect the AV receiver to a Mac or PC with WebBrowser Control and have two way control of Internet radio, Pandora, Rhapsody, Spotify or SiriusXM Internet Radio. The AV Controller App (from iTunes or Google Play) lets you control various functions from your iPod, iPhone, iPad or Android phones / tablets.
Built-in Wi-Fi and Wireless Direct
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows for a wireless connection with your wireless router, greatly simplifying system connections for enjoying networked audio (PC / NAS) and music streaming services. If a Wi-Fi router is not available, the unique Wireless Direct feature not only allows you to stream music directly from your smartphone or tablet via the AV Controller App, AirPlay etc., but also allows for control of the AV receiver as well.
AirPlay Allows Streaming Music to AV receivers
- This AV receiver supports AirPlay, which means they can accept wireless music streaming from iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, as well as from iTunes on a Mac or PC. This makes it easy to enjoy music from your mobile devices or computer at your home theater system. You can view metadata such as song title, artist name as well as album art inside the receiver's on-screen display.
Stream Millions of Songs with Spotify Connect
- With the Spotify app on your smartphone, you have instant access to millions of songs. Now you can stream those songs to your networked Yamaha AV receiver by using Spotify Connect. Just hit play to start streaming music. When you listen to Spotify outside on your smartphone or tablet and come inside, the song immediately streams to your Yamaha AV receiver allowing no interruption to your music playback. You can also personalize playlists and receive phone calls while listening to music on Spotify.
- The Spotify app and premium account are required.
AV Controller App for Easy, Convenient Operation
- This AV receiver lets you use the Yamaha AV Controller App that is downloadable from iTunes, Google Play or the Amazon Appstore to control the power, volume, input selections, DSP modes and much, much more from an iPhone or Android device. You can also use as many as 23 different languages and customize the interface by hiding unused icons and renaming functions. A tablet version is also available.
Support for the Latest Surround Format, Dolby Atmos
- Enter a new world of sound with Dolby Atmos. It transports you from an ordinary moment into an extraordinary experience with captivating, multidimensional sound that fills your room with amazing richness and depth. Music, people, and objects come alive in breathtaking detail and flow in precise choreography all around you, making you feel like you are truly there. The combination of Dolby Atmos and Yamaha AV receivers will fill the room with multidimensional sound that makes you feel as if you are right in the middle of the story unfolding on the screen.
Support for the Latest Surround Format, DTS:X
- DTS:X is the next generation object-based, multi-dimensional audio technology from DTS.
- Unbound from channels, DTS:X conveys the fluid movement of sound to create an incredibly rich, realistic and immersive soundscape - in front of, behind, beside and above the audience - more accurately than ever before. The combination of DTS:X and Yamaha AV receivers will fill the room with multidimensional sound that makes you feel as if you are right in the middle of the story unfolding on the screen.
Speaker Layout Patterns Designed for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Playback
- Yamaha provides multiple placement patterns for presence speakers that support Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, creating a sound field that’s ideal for your setup. Any layout can be appropriately reproduced, including the three-dimensional space of CINEMA DSP as well as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.
- Furthermore, YPAO - Reflected Sound Control optimizes the listening environment and fundamental high quality audio design takes full advantage of the detailed spatial localization capability of Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. The combination of these object based surround technologies and Yamaha AV receivers will fill the room with multidimensional sound that makes you feel as if you are right in the middle of the story unfolding on the screen.
DSP Parameter Adjustment for Easy and Detailed Setting
- This AV receiver is equipped with a variety of sound programs that utilize original DSP technologies from Yamaha. These sound programs allow you to easily create sound fields like actual movie theaters or concert halls in your room to enjoy natural stereoscopic sound fields. It is now possible to use the AV Controller App to adjust the DSP parameters in a basic or advanced mode to match the mood of your favorite movie or music album.
Extensive Audio Codec and Format Support
- This AV receiver is compatible with many audio formats such as Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio. It is also compatible with high-resolution audio codecs such as DSD / AIFF / FLAC / WAV / Apple Lossless. You will enjoy the excellent sound quality of these various high-resolution audio codecs from the USB input on the front panel or from network connected devices.
USB Digital Connection for iPod and iPhone on the Front Panel
- A USB port on the front panel allows convenient connection of an iPod and iPhone, which also charges the iOS device when connected. Because the digital signal from the iPod and iPhone is transmitted directly to the AV receiver, there is no signal-loss or interference. You get to enjoy the best possible sound quality. In addition, you can use the receiver’s remote control unit to operate the iPod and iPhone for basic playback control.
Compressed Music Enhancer
- When music is encoded into a digitally compressed format like MP3, the frequency response suffers. The Compressed Music Enhancer from Yamaha employs sophisticated digital signal processing using exclusive algorithms to restore what was lost, so the music always sounds the way it should.
High-resolution Music Enhancer Further Heightens Musicality from the Original Content
- The Compressed Music Enhancer in this model has the capability to process and restore compressed music (up to 96 kHz / 24-bit) further heightening the musicality of the original content.
Gapless Playback Compatibility Allows Play without Interruption
- Many live and classical albums have no gaps in the music. Gapless playback ensures that there are no pauses between audio files. This provides playback with no interruptions, the way it was meant to be heard.
YPAO - R.S.C. with Multipoint Measurement
- YPAO - Reflected Sound Control analyzes room acoustics and measures various speaker characteristics, then calibrates audio parameters to achieve optimum sound in the listening area. It employs Reflected Sound Control to correct early reflections for studio-quality sound. It also provides DSP Effect Normalization which varies the CINEMA DSP parameters according to the reflected sounds. With Multipoint measurement, measure up to eight locations ensuring each seat is acoustically optimized during playback.
YPAO Volume to Ensure Natural Sounds Even at Low Volume
- Human ears have less sensitivity to high and low frequencies, especially at lower volumes. YPAO Volume applies loudness EQ correction to automatically adjust high and low frequency levels as the volume changes. Using the YPAO measurement results, EQ correction is optimized to your system settings and listening environment.
Extra Bass Provides Rich Bass Reproduction, Even with Small Speakers
- This exclusive low-range enhancement technology delivers richer bass than you would expect from the speaker size while maintaining good localization and sound balance even with compact front speakers. When a subwoofer is used, it improves the volume of the entire low range of the speaker system, not only the front speakers, but also enhancing the bass from the subwoofer. You'll enjoy video and music with sound that has exceptional power and presence.
Total Purity Concept for the Finest Sound Quality
- The Total Purity Concept, which Yamaha has been cultivating for many years, encompasses high drive amp technology, high purity preamplification, anti-vibration technology and independent pure power supplies. All models have fully discrete power amplifiers that help minimize distortion. They also adopt pure independent power supplies, allowing dedicated power supplies for the analog and digital circuitry to prevent digital noise from affecting analog circuitry. The anti-vibration heat sinks are designed to suppress vibration from transistors and sound pressure. Independent power supplies for the DACs are designed to further eliminate noise on certain models. Down to every detail, these AV receivers are designed with full emphasis on the highest possible sound quality.
Extra-convenient SCENE PLUS
- The SCENE PLUS function simplifies operation by providing one touch power-on along with selection of the desired source and the appropriate DSP programs. SCENE PLUS offers a choice of 12 SCENE selections, four of which can be assigned to the second zone in a multi-zone system. SCENE PLUS can be selected from the front panel, remote control, GUI and even from the AV Controller App.
HD Audio with CINEMA DSP 3D and Virtual Presence Speaker
- CINEMA DSP 3D provides a wide, high and dense sound field. HD Audio format decoding lets you enjoy HD Audio sources. Virtual Presence Speaker delivers three-dimensional sound without the actual use of presence speakers.
Virtual CINEMA FRONT Provides Virtual 7-channel Surround Sound with High Quality and Resolution
- The Virtual CINEMA FRONT feature allows for more flexibility to arrange your speakers inside the room. Simply place the surround speakers in the front of the listening area to enjoy a virtual 5-channel surround sound with superior rear virtual sound localization.
Virtual Presence Speaker and Virtual Surround Back Speaker
- With the power of CINEMA DSP 3D, the Virtual Presence Speaker function makes full use of center and surround speakers to create audible information from where presence (height) speakers are normally installed. In addition, this model also features a Virtual Surround Back Speaker function. Even without using surround back speakers, you can experience more natural, lifelike sound from behind you without physical speakers being installed in the surround back area of the listening environment.
Subwoofer Trim for Improved Sound Imaging
- The Subwoofer Trim Control enhances the low frequencies by avoiding overlap with the front speaker output. This will result in a cleaner, more focused soundstage while providing a seamless frequency response. When subwoofer frequency overlap occurs in conventional systems, the overall sound is “pushed” toward the subwoofer. Subwoofer Trim Control takes care of this by separating the low subwoofer frequencies cleanly, thus stabilizing the front stage while providing a well-balanced enhanced bass sound.
Intelligent Amp Assign
- Intelligent Amp Assign automatically assigns amplifier channels to certain speakers, depending on what speaker layout is selected. For example, in a 9.1-channel system, when Zone 2 is turned off, all 9.1-channels will be used in the Main Zone. However, when Zone 2 is powered on, the power to the two surround back channels will automatically be redirected to the two speakers in Zone 2 and the Main Zone will receive 7.1-channels of power. Similarly, when CINEMA DSP 3D is on, the two Front Presence speakers will be powered and not the two surround back speakers. When CINEMA DSP 3D is off, this situation is reversed. Thanks to Intelligent Amp Assign, there’s no need to switch the speaker cables on the rear of the AV receiver.
Advanced Multilingual GUI On-screen Display
- The latest graphical user interface from Yamaha has a high-resolution display with clear, easy-to-use menus and also includes a selectable status bar that shows input source, volume level, DSP mode and audio format. The GUI provides a choice of eight languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese and Chinese and can be displayed over both normal and 3D pictures.
AV SETUP GUIDE for Easier Installation
- The AV SETUP GUIDE makes it much easier to perform the set up process with the Yamaha AV receiver. This app assists you with cable connections between the AV receiver and source devices. Additionally, it guides you through various settings such as speaker connections, TV and source device connections and power amplifier assignments. System illustrations and actual AV receiver images help you understand how to make the connections between devices. It is available in multiple languages and is designed for iOS and Android tablets.
ECO Mode Lowers Power Consumption by 20%
- When ECO mode is turned on it can reduce power consumption by about 20 percent.
Yamaha RX-A2050 Dolby Atmos AV Receiver Advanced Features:
- 9-channel powerful surround sound
- 140 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06% THD, 2-ch driven)
- 155 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 2-ch driven)
- 220 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1-ch driven)
- Dolby Atmos support
- Symmetrical power amplifier layout
- Heat sink with anti-vibration and anti-thermal properties
- Rigid chassis with additional bottom frame
- Two ESS SABRE 9006A 8-channel DACs featuring true professional digital audio quality
- High-speed thermal feedback power amplifier
- New high-quality volume IC and pure independent power supply
- Ultra-low jitter PLL circuitry optimize ssound imaging
- Extra fifth foot with Anti-Resonance Technology Wedge to reduce vibration
- High-resolution Music Enhancer further heightens musicality from the original content
- H-shaped cross frame for additional chassis rigidity
- DSD 2.8 MHz / 5.6 MHz audio playback
- FLAC or WAV 192 kHz / 24-bit audio playback
- Apple Lossless audio playback
- Compressed Music Enhancer for Bluetooth
- Phono input for vinyl playback
- 4K 60p 4:4:4 pass-through
- 4K video upscaling from analog and HDMI inputs
- HDMI: 8 in (1 on front) and 2 output with HDCP 2.2 (7 in / 2 out), 3D and Audio Return Channel
- Supports Deep Color (30 / 36-bit), x.v.Color, 24 Hz refresh rate and auto lip-sync compensation
- Yamaha original video processing that optimizes processing for each type of video content
- Motion adaptive and edge adaptive deinterlacing
- Multicadence (incl. 3-2 pull-down) detection
- Resolution enhancement (detail and edge enhancement)
- Video signal control (contrast, brightness, saturation)
- Bluetooth for wireless music streaming (SBC / AAC)
- Network functions
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11b / g / n)
- Easy Wi-Fi setup i.e. iOS Wi-Fi settings sharing, WPS etc.
- AirPlay allows music streaming from Mac, PC, iPod, iPhone, iPad
- AV Controller App for operating various functions from iOS or Android smartphones and tablets
- Access to: Internet radio (vTuner): MP3, WMA
- Streaming services (Pandora, Rhapsody, Spotify, SiriusXM)
- Music files on PC / NAS: WAV, MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, DSD
- DLNA 1.5 certified
- Gapless playback compatibility allows play without interruption
- Front panel USB input (digital connection for iPod and iPhone)
- Advanced multi-language graphical user interface (GUI) with HD font
- YPAO - R.S.C. (Reflected Sound Control) with multipoint measurement
- Background video feature (for radio / USB / Bluetooth / AUDIO / Net / AUX input)
- SCENE PLUS for simple and versatile functionality:
- HDMI CEC automatically turns on compatible TVs and Blu-ray Disc players
- 12 SCENE choices (four on front panel and others on GUI)
- Zone SCENE - four SCENE buttons for Zone 2 / 3 / 4
- Versatile parameters can be stored into each SCENE
- Rear presence channel support for maximum 3D surround sound
- HD Audio decoding with CINEMA DSP 3D (23 DSP programs)
- Compressed Music Enhancer with CINEMA DSP
- Dialogue Lift ensures that dialogue comes from the center of the screen
- Dialogue Level Adjustment for proper sound balance with dialogue and vocals
- Virtual Presence Speaker function for CINEMA DSP 3D surround without Front Presence speakers
- Virtual CINEMA FRONT provides virtual surround sound with five speakers in the front of the room
- Virtual Surround Back Speaker for playing 7.1-channel content with a 5.1-channel system
- YPAO Volume to ensure natural sounds even at low volume
- Extra Bass enriches powerful bass even with small speakers
- SILENT CINEMA to enjoy surround sound with headphones
Versatile Zone Control
- Advanced HDMI zone switching allows various input sources to be output via HDMI and enjoyed in different rooms
- Zone 2 / 3 / 4 power controls on the front panel
- Zone GUI (song / station selection, album cover art display)
- System backup / recovery function
- Zone mono, zone volume, zone tone controls, zone balance and zone audio delay
- Party Mode
- ECO mode operation for about 20% less power consumption
- Low standby power consumption of 0.1 W
- Auto Power Standby function with variable time setting
Yamaha RX-A2050 Dolby Atmos AV Receiver Advanced Specifications:
- Rated Output Power (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06% THD, 2-ch driven)
- Front L / R: 140 W + 140 W
- Center: 140 W
- Surround L / R: 140 W + 140 W
- Surround Back L / R: 140 W + 140 W
- Rated Output Power (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 2-ch driven)
- Front L / R: 155 W + 155 W
- Center: 155 W
- Surround L / R: 155 W + 155 W
- Surround Back L / R: 155 W + 155 W
- Maximum Effective Output Power (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1-ch driven)
- Front L / R: 220 W + 220 W
- Center: 220 W
- Surround L / R: 220 W + 220 W
- Surround Back L / R: 220 W + 220 W
- Dynamic Power / Ch (Front L / R, 8 / 6 / 4 / 2 ohms): 165 / 210 / 285 / 405 W
- Standby Power Consumption
- HDMI Control off, Standby Through off: 0.1 W
- HDMI Standby Through on: 1.4 W
- Network Standby on: 2.2 W (wired)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/8" x 7-1/2" x 18-5/8", 17-1/8" x 10-1/8" x 18-5/8"
- Weight: 37.5 lbs.
- HDMI (Audio input assignable): 8
- HDCP 2.2 compatible: 7
- Network (Ethernet / Wi-Fi): 1/1
- USB: 1
- Radio antenna (FM / AM): 1/1
- Digital optical: 3
- Digital coaxial: 3
- Analog audio (with Phono): 9
- Component video (audio input assignable): 3
- Composite video: 5
- HDMI (HDCP 2.2 compatible): 2 (Zone assignable)
- Component video monitor: 1
- Composite monitor: 1
- Preout: 7.2-ch
- Speaker: 9-ch / 11-terminals
- Subwoofer: 2 (stereo, front / rear, mono x 2)
- Headphone Jack: 1
- Zone 2 audio out with volume and tone controls: 1
- Zone 3 audio out with volume and tone controls: 1
- Remote in / out: 1/1
- +12 V / 0.1 A trigger output: 2
- RS-232C: 1
- Terminal for detachable power cable: 1
Yamaha WX-030 MusicCast Wireless Speaker
Yamaha WX-030 MusicCast Wireless Speaker - Room-filling Sound, Wireless Freedom
Bring music to every room in your home wirelessly using your existing Wi-Fi network. Start with a single MusicCast speaker and add more over time, or add other MusicCast products like AV receivers and sound bars. MusicCast expands to fit your needs, providing wireless multiroom audio playback controlled by a simple app.
Yamaha WX-030 MusicCast Wireless Speaker Highlights:
- Exceptional sound clarity and deep, rich bass
- Access to your music library, Pandora, Spotify, Rhapsody and more
- Versatile connectivity – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay and Spotify Connect
- MusicCast control app for Apple iOS and Android devices
Yamaha WX-030 MusicCast Wireless Speaker Features:
MusicCast makes it easy to bring music to every room in your home wirelessly. Whether you start with a single speaker or the ultimate home theater, MusicCast expands to fit your needs, providing wireless multiroom audio playback controlled by a simple app.
- Use the beautifully designed MusicCast app to take control of all MusicCast connected devices and easily access all of your content. Use the Link function to easily play the same song in different rooms simultaneously. For a fun and personal user experience, the MusicCast app allows you to customize your app home screen with pictures stored on your own handheld device.
Exceptional Sound Clarity and Deep, Rich Bass
The MusicCast wireless speaker provides exceptional sound clarity thanks to the two-way speaker design coupled with a large passive radiator that enables deep, rich bass to be produced from such a compact unit. The onboard music enhancer smooths out the stretched-out highs and muddled mids associated with over-compressed MP3 files. High-quality formats such as WAV, FLAC and ALAC are also fully supported.
All Your Content
MusicCast allows you to access your digital music library, streaming music services, Internet radio and Bluetooth sources.
Bluetooth Music Streaming
Stream music directly from your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth or AirPlay. Use the MusicCast app to pause/play and adjust the volume from your handheld device.
Bluetooth Output for Convenient Music Streaming
Equipped with Bluetooth technology, you can stream music from the MusicCast wireless speaker to Bluetooth enabled headphones for private listening or any other compatible speaker.
Control at Your Fingertips
The free MusicCast app puts control of your wireless speaker in the palm of your hand. Use the MusicCast app to operate the speaker and change settings, select your source and control music playback.
The compact and clean design of the MusicCast Wireless Speaker makes it perfect for use in the kitchen, bedside or anywhere space is limited. You can even mount it on a wall with commercially available speaker mounts using the integrated 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole.
Yamaha WX-030 MusicCast Wireless Speaker Specifications:
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- AirPlay: Yes
- Version/Profile: Ver. 2.1 + EDR / A2DP, AVRCP
- Audio Codec: SBC, AAC* (*Receiving Only)
- Maximum Communication Range: 32.8 ft (without interference)
- Ethernet: Yes
- Speaker Unit: 3-1/2" Woofer x 1, 1-1/8" Tweeter x 1, Passive radiator x 1
- Maximum Output Power: 30 W x 1 (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD)
- Power Supply: AC
- Power Consumption: 10 watts
- Standby Power Consumption: 2.1 W (Network Standby ON, Bluetooth Standby ON, Wireless connection), 0.5 W (Network and Bluetooth Standby OFF)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 9-5/8" x 6-1/8" x 4-1/2"
- Weight: 4.9 lbs