Yamaha's R-S300 Brings High Performance Audio on a Budget
The Yamaha R-S300 natural sound stereo receiver delivers perfect sound clarity, impressive power and high end versatility without breaking the bank. Give your home theater an upgrade to Yamaha level quality!
- ToP-ART and ART Base chassis construction fully protect audio signals from noise and vibration
- High grade parts selected and tested to meet Yamaha standards and provide the best possible sound
- An iPod Dock port provides highest quality sound from an iPod. iPod Video Out allows connection to a TV
- Connect two sets of speakers; switch between them or listen to both at the same time
- Auto Power Off automatically turns off the power after a certain amount of time to save energy
- Optical and coaxial digital media inputs
- Subwoofer output and RCA in/out jacks
- 0.25” headphone jack
- AM/FM tuner
- Remote control
- Dimensions: 17.13” W 6” H x 15.25” D
- Weight: 19.0 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
The Perfect Stereo Centerpiece
Looking for a new receiver for your home stereo? Want a professional-grade system on a budget? We have what you’re looking for. Our Yamaha R-S300 Natural Sound Stereo Receiver is the perfect centerpiece for your entire hi-fi system - classy, powerful and versatile. It takes a wide variety of inputs and produces that rich, crisp, clean Yamaha sound you know and love.
What’s in a Name?
Ever notice that so many rockers’ instruments are made by Yamaha? This is no coincidence. Specializing in providing professional-grade audio for generations, Yamaha makes some of the best instruments and sound systems on the planet. Now, with this powerful AM/FM receiver, put some of that experience to work in your own stereo setup or home theater.
One House. One Receiver.
Have you ever wanted to enjoy your favorite music in more than one room? Now you can with the Zone 2 Compatibility feature set from Yamaha. Connect a second pair of speakers in a different room -- and control from your home theater with the dedicated remote - only a Yamaha natural receiver can deliver this level of versatility!
Yamaha’s Best Amp Yet
At its core, your receiver is powered by an amp -- a wonder of modern electronics engineering, converting a small input circuit to a much larger output one, rather like a highly miniaturized transformer. Experience superior Yamaha sound technology as the current goes from input to output in a straight, symmetrical current, courtesy their Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology (ToP-ART) concept.
Make Your Music Loud -- Or Soft
Looking for greater control over your signal? With its new continuously variable loudness control, the R-S300 allows you to manually control your music’s balance of high and low frequencies. By compensating for natural loss in the human ear, especially at soft levels, this control gives you full control over your music’s tonal range -- at any volume level.
It Turns Itself On (And Off)
Tired of starting a track and not hearing anything -- only to realize you never turned your home stereo on? Make that a thing of the past with the R-S300’s Auto Standby feature. The receiver automatically turns itself off after a period of inactivity -- and more importantly, turn themselves right back on again once audio is fed to them.
Experience the cleanly minimalist beauty of Yamaha hi-fi design with with the R-S300. Its easy-to-operate, richly-textured aluminum front panel, with a silver hairline finish, contrasts elegantly with the cool black body. Plus, this care and attention to detail comes through on the included remote. Intuitive operation is at your fingertips.
- ToP-ART Technology: Yes
- Output Power (RMS): 50 W x 2
- iPod Compatibility via Yamaha Universal Dock: 1 (for optional YDS-12, YID-W10 or YBA-10)
- Pure Direct Switch: Yes
- THD: [0.04%]
- Linear Damping Factor (Speaker A): 150 or more
- Continuously Variable Loudness Control: Yes
- REC Out: Yes
- Remote Controllable Master Volume Control: Yes
- Preset Tuning for Radio Stations: 40-station
- IR Ports: 1 In / 1 Out
- Product Dimension (W x H x D) / Weight (lbs.): 17-1/8" x 6" x 15-1/4" / 19.4
- Phono Input: Yes