This Receiver and Headphone Package includes:
- Yamaha R-S202 Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth
- Sennheiser RS135-9 Open Supra-Aural Wireless Headphone System (Black)
Yamaha R-S202 Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth
Yamaha, the most trusted brand in home audio, adds Bluetooth compatibility in this Hi-Fi receiver for easy wireless access to streaming music services and music on your smartphone or other devices. Enjoy the connectivity and the outstanding and legendary quality of Yamaha Natural Sound.
- Bluetooth for connectivity to streaming music services
- 40-Station FM/AM preset tuning
- Simple and sophisticated design
- Speaker selector and speaker terminals for two systems
- Auto Power Standby function
- Simple remote control layout
- Headphone terminal
Advanced circuitry design and technical expertise that produced the legendary Yamaha Natural Sound profile
The R-S202 was created from years of experience and technological expertise in receiver design. With a music heritage that runs over 125 years deep, our passion and reputation for Hi-Fi was born from the music side and extended into electronics. The concept of Natural Sound is based on reproducing music as it would be experienced live. Built with scrupulous care from the circuit design to basic sound reproduction, theR-S202 reproduces high-quality, musically-rich sound for the entry level consumer.
Bluetooth for Connectivity to Streaming Music Services
The R-S202 provides Bluetooth functionality to let you enjoy streaming music from smart phones and other devices. Use your device to select the songs from your library and hear them with the legendary quality of Yamaha sound.
Simple and Sophisticated Design
The R-S202 inherits the simple, sophisticated design style for which Yamaha Hi-Fi audio is famous. With an elegant brushed finish, it harmonizes beautifully with other audio equipment. The Yamaha commitment to beauty and sophistication are demonstrated in the finish and ease of control, giving the user a premium audio experience.
A power management function automatically switches to standby mode. It can be set to two, four, eight or 12 hours or turned off. Power consumption during standby is only 0.5 W, achieving good energy saving performance.
Two channels of 100 W High-Power Output and High Sound Quality Circuit Design
The R-S202, with two channels of 100 W high-power output that are above its class, has a high-quality sound design that minimizes the length of signal routes and optimizes the circuit layout. Positioning the power transformer near the amp circuit reduces power loss while improving peak power supply capacity to enable high volume output. The signal ground and power supply ground connect at one point, eliminating mutual interference to achieve a higher S/N ratio. The result is sound clarity stripped of noise and other signals.
*8 ohms, 40 Hz-20 kHz, 0.2% THD
40 Station AM/FM Preset Tuning
Register up to 40 favorite FM and AM stations, then conveniently select them from either the receiver or the remote control. Auto Preset lets you automatically search for and register FM stations. Frequencies appear on the display, so when you want to listen to a new station, you can quickly and easily dial it in.
Speaker Selector and Speaker Terminals for Two Systems
Equipped with speaker terminals for two systems, this receiver lets you connect two sets of speakers. The speaker selector makes it easy to switch between outputs, allowing you to hear the sound from one speaker system
(A or B) or both (A+B).
Other Notable Features
- Simple remote control layout
- Headphone terminal
Sennheiser RS135-9 Open Supra-Aural Wireless Headphone System
The RS 135-9 continues the tradition of Sennheiser’s wireless headphone premium selection using RF technology to give you the best performance in transmission range and sound. Using 900 mHz RF technology, RS 135 will operate up to 330 feet through walls and ceilings. Additionally, the headphone’s open air design ensures excellent acoustic performance. The RS 135 wirelessly enhances your experience of listening to TV, movies or virtually any other audio source; without disturbing those around you. The included rechargeable AAA batteries have an operating time of up to 20 hours.
Sennheiser RS 135-9 Wireless Headphone System Highlights:
- Open, supra-aural headphones with excellent RF wireless audio transmission
- Detailed, warm sound reproduction with strong bass
- Suitable for all types of modern music and TV applications
- Wireless freedom of reception through walls and ceilings, up to 100 meters (330 feet)
- Volume and tuning controls conveniently located on the headphones
- Lightweight headphones with high wearing comfort
- Compatible with the HDR 120 supplemental headset
Yamaha R-S202 Specifications
- CD 1
- Line 3
- Line 1
- Speaker 2 (4 terminals)
- Headphone Jack 1
- (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.7% THD) 115 W + 115 W
Rated Output Power
- (8 ohms, 40 Hz-20 kHz, 0.2% THD) 100 W + 100 W
Maximum Power (JEITA)
- (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD) 140 W + 140 W
Dynamic Power per Channel
- (8 / 6 / 4 / 2 ohms) 125W/150W/165W/180W
Input Sensitivity / Impedance CD, etc.
- 500 mV / 47 kQ
- CD, etc. (20 Hz-20 kHz / 10 Hz-100 kHz) 0 ±0.5 dB / 0 ± 3.0 dB
Total Harmonic Distortion (20 Hz-20 kHz)
- CD, etc. to Speaker Out 0.2% (50 W / 8 ohms)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A Network CD, etc.
- (500 mV, Input Shorted) 100 dB
- 4.1 + EDR
- A2DP, AVRCP
- SBC / AAC
50 dB Quieting Sensitivity
(IHF, 1 kHz, 100% Mod., Mono) 3 ^V (20.8 dBf)
(Mono / Stereo) 71 dB / 70 dB
Standby Power Consumption
- 17 1/8” x 5 ½” x 12 5/8”
- 14.8 lbs.
Sennheiser RS 135-9 Wireless Headphone System Specifications:
HDR 135-9 (Receiver)
- Transducer principle: Open, dynamic
- Ear coupling: Supra-aural
- Frequency response: 22 – 19,500 Hz
- Impedance: 24 ohms
- THD at 1 kHz, 100dB SPL: < 0.7 %
- Sound pressure level: 106 dB
- Power supply: 2 AAA batteries
- Operating time: Approx. 20 hours
- Weight: 8 oz. (230 g)
TR 135-9 (Transmitter)
- Modulation: FM Stereo
- Power supply: 9 V DC
- Power consumption: < 1.8 VA
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 65 dBA
- Connector: RCA phono plug, 3.5 mm / 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Weight: 7 oz. (200 g)
- Dimensions: 3.34 x 8.85 x 5.23 in (85 x 225 x 133 mm)
- Frequency range: 926.15 MHz – 927.55 MHz
- Number of channels: 3