This Receiver and Headphone Package includes:
- Yamaha R-S202 Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth
- Klipsch Reference R6 On-Ear Headphones (Black)
Yamaha R-S202 Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth
Yamaha, the most trusted brand in home audio, adds Bluetooth compatibility in this Hi-Fi receiver for easy wireless access to streaming music services and music on your smartphone or other devices. Enjoy the connectivity and the outstanding and legendary quality of Yamaha Natural Sound.
- Bluetooth for connectivity to streaming music services
- 40-Station FM/AM preset tuning
- Simple and sophisticated design
- Speaker selector and speaker terminals for two systems
- Auto Power Standby function
- Simple remote control layout
- Headphone terminal
Advanced circuitry design and technical expertise that produced the legendary Yamaha Natural Sound profile
The R-S202 was created from years of experience and technological expertise in receiver design. With a music heritage that runs over 125 years deep, our passion and reputation for Hi-Fi was born from the music side and extended into electronics. The concept of Natural Sound is based on reproducing music as it would be experienced live. Built with scrupulous care from the circuit design to basic sound reproduction, theR-S202 reproduces high-quality, musically-rich sound for the entry level consumer.
Bluetooth for Connectivity to Streaming Music Services
The R-S202 provides Bluetooth functionality to let you enjoy streaming music from smart phones and other devices. Use your device to select the songs from your library and hear them with the legendary quality of Yamaha sound.
Simple and Sophisticated Design
The R-S202 inherits the simple, sophisticated design style for which Yamaha Hi-Fi audio is famous. With an elegant brushed finish, it harmonizes beautifully with other audio equipment. The Yamaha commitment to beauty and sophistication are demonstrated in the finish and ease of control, giving the user a premium audio experience.
A power management function automatically switches to standby mode. It can be set to two, four, eight or 12 hours or turned off. Power consumption during standby is only 0.5 W, achieving good energy saving performance.
Two channels of 100 W High-Power Output and High Sound Quality Circuit Design
The R-S202, with two channels of 100 W high-power output that are above its class, has a high-quality sound design that minimizes the length of signal routes and optimizes the circuit layout. Positioning the power transformer near the amp circuit reduces power loss while improving peak power supply capacity to enable high volume output. The signal ground and power supply ground connect at one point, eliminating mutual interference to achieve a higher S/N ratio. The result is sound clarity stripped of noise and other signals.
*8 ohms, 40 Hz-20 kHz, 0.2% THD
40 Station AM/FM Preset Tuning
Register up to 40 favorite FM and AM stations, then conveniently select them from either the receiver or the remote control. Auto Preset lets you automatically search for and register FM stations. Frequencies appear on the display, so when you want to listen to a new station, you can quickly and easily dial it in.
Speaker Selector and Speaker Terminals for Two Systems
Equipped with speaker terminals for two systems, this receiver lets you connect two sets of speakers. The speaker selector makes it easy to switch between outputs, allowing you to hear the sound from one speaker system
(A or B) or both (A+B).
Other Notable Features
- Simple remote control layout
- Headphone terminal
Klipsch Reference R6 On-Ear Headphones
Klipsch created the R6 on-ear headphones to provide listeners a comfortable, superior listening experience at an affordable price. Klipsch feels that everyone deserve the best acoustics available - and that's why they are The Keepers of the Sound.
Klipsch Reference R6 On-Ear Headphones Features:
Control Your Music
- The Klipsch R6 on-ear headphones give you full sound control on most Apple products.
Built For Comfort
- Looking for comfort? The R6i on-ear headphones include an adjustable leather headband for custom fit and professional-grade foam ear cups for premium comfort and noise isolation.
- The R6i on-ear headphone's flat-fold design is the perfect audio accessory for the everyday traveler. These headphones are lightweight, compact and durable - and they sound amazing.
Yamaha R-S202 Specifications
- CD 1
- Line 3
- Line 1
- Speaker 2 (4 terminals)
- Headphone Jack 1
- (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.7% THD) 115 W + 115 W
Rated Output Power
- (8 ohms, 40 Hz-20 kHz, 0.2% THD) 100 W + 100 W
Maximum Power (JEITA)
- (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD) 140 W + 140 W
Dynamic Power per Channel
- (8 / 6 / 4 / 2 ohms) 125W/150W/165W/180W
Input Sensitivity / Impedance CD, etc.
- 500 mV / 47 kQ
- CD, etc. (20 Hz-20 kHz / 10 Hz-100 kHz) 0 ±0.5 dB / 0 ± 3.0 dB
Total Harmonic Distortion (20 Hz-20 kHz)
- CD, etc. to Speaker Out 0.2% (50 W / 8 ohms)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A Network CD, etc.
- (500 mV, Input Shorted) 100 dB
- 4.1 + EDR
- A2DP, AVRCP
- SBC / AAC
50 dB Quieting Sensitivity
(IHF, 1 kHz, 100% Mod., Mono) 3 ^V (20.8 dBf)
(Mono / Stereo) 71 dB / 70 dB
Standby Power Consumption
- 17 1/8” x 5 ½” x 12 5/8”
- 14.8 lbs.
Klipsch Reference R6 On-Ear Headphones Specifications:
- STYLE: On-Ear
- DRIVER DESIGN: Dynamic 40mm Moving Coil
- DRIVER COMPONENTS: Full Range KG-150
- DRIVER DIAMETER: 40 mm
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz-20kHz
- SENSITIVITY (1MW): 110dB
- IMPEDANCE (1KHZ): 32 ohms
- INPUT CONNECTIONS: 3.5 mm
- WEIGHT: 160.3 grams