This Home Theater Package includes:
- Yamaha R-S202 Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth
- Klipsch R-14M Reference Monitor Speaker - Pair (Black)
Yamaha R-S202 Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth
Yamaha, the most trusted brand in home audio, adds Bluetooth compatibility in this Hi-Fi receiver for easy wireless access to streaming music services and music on your smartphone or other devices. Enjoy the connectivity and the outstanding and legendary quality of Yamaha Natural Sound.
- Bluetooth for connectivity to streaming music services
- 40-Station FM/AM preset tuning
- Simple and sophisticated design
- Speaker selector and speaker terminals for two systems
- Auto Power Standby function
- Simple remote control layout
- Headphone terminal
Advanced circuitry design and technical expertise that produced the legendary Yamaha Natural Sound profile
The R-S202 was created from years of experience and technological expertise in receiver design. With a music heritage that runs over 125 years deep, our passion and reputation for Hi-Fi was born from the music side and extended into electronics. The concept of Natural Sound is based on reproducing music as it would be experienced live. Built with scrupulous care from the circuit design to basic sound reproduction, theR-S202 reproduces high-quality, musically-rich sound for the entry level consumer.
Bluetooth for Connectivity to Streaming Music Services
The R-S202 provides Bluetooth functionality to let you enjoy streaming music from smart phones and other devices. Use your device to select the songs from your library and hear them with the legendary quality of Yamaha sound.
Simple and Sophisticated Design
The R-S202 inherits the simple, sophisticated design style for which Yamaha Hi-Fi audio is famous. With an elegant brushed finish, it harmonizes beautifully with other audio equipment. The Yamaha commitment to beauty and sophistication are demonstrated in the finish and ease of control, giving the user a premium audio experience.
A power management function automatically switches to standby mode. It can be set to two, four, eight or 12 hours or turned off. Power consumption during standby is only 0.5 W, achieving good energy saving performance.
Two channels of 100 W High-Power Output and High Sound Quality Circuit Design
The R-S202, with two channels of 100 W high-power output that are above its class, has a high-quality sound design that minimizes the length of signal routes and optimizes the circuit layout. Positioning the power transformer near the amp circuit reduces power loss while improving peak power supply capacity to enable high volume output. The signal ground and power supply ground connect at one point, eliminating mutual interference to achieve a higher S/N ratio. The result is sound clarity stripped of noise and other signals.
*8 ohms, 40 Hz-20 kHz, 0.2% THD
40 Station AM/FM Preset Tuning
Register up to 40 favorite FM and AM stations, then conveniently select them from either the receiver or the remote control. Auto Preset lets you automatically search for and register FM stations. Frequencies appear on the display, so when you want to listen to a new station, you can quickly and easily dial it in.
Speaker Selector and Speaker Terminals for Two Systems
Equipped with speaker terminals for two systems, this receiver lets you connect two sets of speakers. The speaker selector makes it easy to switch between outputs, allowing you to hear the sound from one speaker system
(A or B) or both (A+B).
Other Notable Features
- Simple remote control layout
- Headphone terminal
Klipsch R-14M Reference Monitor Speakers
Get power and versatility in a small package. The Reference R-14M monitor speaker packs a mean punch even for its tiny size. It performs beautifully as a left, center, right or surround. So, you can own the room without taking up too much of it.
- Fills small to medium rooms with powerful, lifelike performances
- 1" aluminum Linear Travel Suspension horn-loaded tweeter
- 4" copper-spun high-output IMG woofer
- Dimensions: 9.75" H x 5.88” W x 7.5" D
- Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet
- CD 1
- Line 3
- Line 1
- Speaker 2 (4 terminals)
- Headphone Jack 1
- (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.7% THD) 115 W + 115 W
Rated Output Power
- (8 ohms, 40 Hz-20 kHz, 0.2% THD) 100 W + 100 W
Maximum Power (JEITA)
- (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD) 140 W + 140 W
Dynamic Power per Channel
- (8 / 6 / 4 / 2 ohms) 125W/150W/165W/180W
Input Sensitivity / Impedance CD, etc.
- 500 mV / 47 kQ
- CD, etc. (20 Hz-20 kHz / 10 Hz-100 kHz) 0 ±0.5 dB / 0 ± 3.0 dB
Total Harmonic Distortion (20 Hz-20 kHz)
- CD, etc. to Speaker Out 0.2% (50 W / 8 ohms)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (IHF-A Network CD, etc.
- (500 mV, Input Shorted) 100 dB
- 4.1 + EDR
- A2DP, AVRCP
- SBC / AAC
50 dB Quieting Sensitivity
(IHF, 1 kHz, 100% Mod., Mono) 3 ^V (20.8 dBf)
(Mono / Stereo) 71 dB / 70 dB
Stranby Power Consumption
- 17 1/8” x 5 ½” x 12 5/8”
- 14.8 lbs.
- Frequency Response: 64Hz - 24kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 2.83V/1m
- Power Handling (Cont/Peak): 50W/200W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
- Low Frequency Extension: 58Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 2250Hz
- High Frequency Driver: 1" (2.54cm) Aluminum diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 90° square Tractrix Horn
- Low Frequency Driver" 4" (10.2cm) copper spun magnetically shielded IMG woofer
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via rear-firing port
- Inputs: Single binding posts
- Height: 9.75" (24.8 cm)
- Width: 5.88" (14.9 cm)
- Depth: 7.5" (19.1 cm)
- Weight: 7.13 lbs (3.2 kg)
- Finish: Brushed Black Ploymer Veneer