This Stereo Bundle Includes:
- 1 - Yamaha R-S202 Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth
- 1 - Audio-Technica AT-LP60-USB Fully Automatic Belt-Drive USB & Analog Stereo Turntable (Black)
R-S202 Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth
Yamaha, the most trusted brand in home audio, adds Bluetooth compatibility in this Hi-Fi receiver for easy wireless access to streaming music services and music on your smartphone or other devices. Enjoy the connectivity and the outstanding and legendary quality of Yamaha Natural Sound.
- Bluetooth for connectivity to streaming music services
- 40-Station FM/AM preset tuning
- Simple and sophisticated design
- Speaker selector and speaker terminals for two systems
- Auto Power Standby function
- Simple remote control layout
- Headphone terminal
Advanced Circuitry Design
The R-S202 was created from years of experience and technological expertise in receiver design. With a music heritage that runs over 125 years deep, Yamaha's passion and reputation for Hi-Fi was born from the music side and extended into electronics. The concept of Natural Sound is based on reproducing music as it would be experienced live. Built with scrupulous care from the circuit design to basic sound reproduction, theR-S202 reproduces high-quality, musically-rich sound for the entry level consumer.
The R-S202 provides Bluetooth functionality to let you enjoy streaming music from smart phones and other devices. Use your device to select the songs from your library and hear them with the legendary quality of Yamaha sound.
Simple and Sophisticated Design
The R-S202 inherits the simple, sophisticated design style for which Yamaha Hi-Fi audio is famous. With an elegant brushed finish, it harmonizes beautifully with other audio equipment. The Yamaha commitment to beauty and sophistication are demonstrated in the finish and ease of control, giving the user a premium audio experience.
A power management function automatically switches to standby mode. It can be set to two, four, eight, or twelve hours, or turned off. Power consumption during standby is only 0.5W, achieving good energy saving performance.
100W High-Power Output
The R-S202, with two channels of 100W high-power output that are above its class, has a high-quality sound design that minimizes the length of signal routes and optimizes the circuit layout. Positioning the power transformer near the amp circuit reduces power loss while improving peak power supply capacity to enable high volume output. The signal ground and power supply ground connect at one point, eliminating mutual interference to achieve a higher S/N ratio. The result is sound clarity stripped of noise and other signals.
*8 ohms, 40 Hz-20 kHz, 0.2% THD
40 Station AM/FM Preset Tuning
Register up to 40 favorite FM and AM stations, then conveniently select them from either the receiver or the remote control. Auto Preset lets you automatically search for and register FM stations. Frequencies appear on the display, so when you want to listen to a new station, you can quickly and easily dial it in.
Speaker Selector and Speaker Terminals for Two Systems
Equipped with speaker terminals for two systems, this receiver lets you connect two sets of speakers. The speaker selector makes it easy to switch between outputs, allowing you to hear the sound from one speaker system
(A or B) or both (A+B).
Audio-Technica AT-LP60-USB Fully Automatic Belt-Drive USB & Analog Stereo Turntable
Get your classic albums off the shelf and into your digital media player. Now you can experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital. The AT-LP60-USB stereo turntable comes equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. It also features a built-in switchable phono preamp that enables it to be connected directly to a computer, home stereo, powered speakers, and other components that have no dedicated turntable input.
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files
- Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software digitizes your records
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with RCA output cables to connect to audio systems and powered speakers
- USB cable
- Dual RCA (female) to 1/8” (3.5 mm) mini-plug (male) stereo adapter cable
- Dual RCA (female) to 1/8” (3/5 mm) mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable
- PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher)
- CD-R or CD-RW writer for burning CDs & installation
- Includes Audacity software for PC & Mac users
- Mac running OS X 10.1 or later or PC running Windows (98 and above)
Yamaha R-S202 Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth
- CD 1
- Line 3
- Line 1
- Speaker 2 (4 terminals)
- Headphone Jack 1
- Maximum power: (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.7% THD) 115W + 115W
- Rated output power: (8 ohms, 40 Hz-20 kHz, 0.2% THD) 100W + 100W
- Maximum power (JEITA): (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD) 140W + 140W
- Dynamic power per channel: (8 / 6 / 4 / 2 ohms) 125W/150W/165W/180W
- Sensitivity/Impedance: 500mV / 47kQ
- Frequency response: CD, etc. (20 Hz-20 kHz / 10 Hz-100 kHz) 0 ±0.5 dB / 0 ± 3.0 dB
- THD: CD, etc. to Speaker Out 0.2% (50 W / 8 ohms)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: (500 mV, Input Shorted) 100dB
- Bluetooth version: 4.1 + EDR
- Supported profiles: A2DP, AVRCP
- Compatible codec: SBC / AAC
- Standby power consumption: 0.5W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 1/8” x 5 ½” x 12 5/8”
- Weight: 14.8 lbs.
- Type: Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
- Motor: DC servo-controlled
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Turntable platter: Aluminum
- Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Output level
- Pre-amp “PHONO”
- 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Pre-amp “LINE”
- 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono pre-amp gain: 36dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- USB function: A/D, D/A: 16 bit 44.1kHz or 48kHz USB selectable
- Computer interface: USB 1.1 compliant Windows XP, Vista, or Mac OSX
- Power supply requirements: 120V AC, 60Hz, 3W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 14.17" x 3.84" x 14.02"
- Weight: 6.6 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- 1- Yamaha R-S202 Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth
- Remote control
- AM antenna
- FM antenna
- Owner manual
- Warranty card
- 1 - Audio-Technica AT-LP60-USB Fully Automatic Belt-Drive USB & Analog Stereo Turntable
- USB cable
- Recording software
- Dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (male) stereo adapter cable
- Dual RCA (female) to 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable
- 45 RPM adapter