- Output Power
- Rated Output Power: 90 W + 90 W (8 ohms, 20 Hz—20 kHz, 0.07 % THD)
- Maximum Power: 120 W + 120 W (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10 % THD)
- Dynamic Power per Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms): 100 W / 130 W / 185 W / 215 W
- Wi-Fi: YES
- File Format: MP3, WMA, MPEG4 AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, DSD
- Bluetooth®: Version 4.2
- Supported Codecs: SBC, AAC* * Receiving only.
- Analog Audio: 4 (CD, PHONO, LINE 1, LINE 2)
- Digital Audio: 3 (Optical 1, Optical 2, Coaxial)
- USB (Type B): 1
- Speaker: 2 (4 terminals)
- Subwoofer: 1
- Preout: 1
- Headphone: 1
- HDMI ARC: 1
- Trigger out: 1
- YPAO mic: 1
- Standby Power Consumption
- Wired, Network standby on: 1.6 W
- WiFi, Network standby on: 1.8 W
- Normal standby off: 0.1 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Without Antenna: 17-1/8" x 6-1/8" x 18-5/8"
- With Antenna up: 17-1/8" x 9-1/8" x 18-5/8"
- Weight 48.7 lbs
- AirPlay 2: YES
- YPAO: YES
- MusicCast: YES
- Gapless Playback: YES
- App: MusicCast Controller
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- R-N2000A Hi-Fi Network Receiver
- YPAO microphone
- FM Antenna
- Remote control
- Power Cord
Customer Reviews for Yamaha R-N2000A Hi-Fi Network Receiver
MusicCast works perfect on my android phone.
This amp has really made me happy. I paired it with Sonus Faber Lumina IIs speakers and l think they are a incredible match. It's not to often I buy something and get this much satisfaction.
Customer Q & A
Have a functionality, compatibility, or otherwise product-specific question about this product? Ask it here! If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our customer service department
I am interested in sound quality over quantity, this is why I do not want surround sound.
Is there a far better and less expensive way to take full advantage of apple HRL music?
You may want to consider an alternative to Apple TV 4K. We have enjoyed Qobuz, Amazon Hidef, and Tidal for high resolution audio.