Add an additional dimension to your existing sound system, or built your own "invisible" system using the Yamaha NS-IW660 3-Way In-Wall Speakers. These speakers can serve as front-facing speakers or center speaker audio, whichever your system demands. Because of its thin design, it's built to be installed flush against/into your wall, taking away the demand for space that many speakers need. And its paintable white grille lets you customize it to be any color you'd like!
Yamaha NS-IW660 Speakers Features:
- Full-sized diaphragms that replicate center and floorstanding speaker sound
- Easy to install, and hides perfectly within your walls
- Color the paintable white grilles to match your room's needs
- These speakers are packaged as a pair for stereo sound
Easy-to-install, in-wall front/center speaker system delivers high-performance sound for the most demanding custom applications.
Yamaha NS-IW660 In-Wall Speakers Highlights:
- New Natural Sound In-Wall Speaker System with a Quality for Custom Applications
- Versatile, Perfect Design for Front and Center Channels
- High-Capacity, High-Quality Customized Crossover Network
- 6.5" Kevlar Cone Woofer
- 1-5/8" Aluminum Dome Midrange Driver
- 1" Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Swivel Tweeter and Midrange Driver
- Gold-Plated Push-Type Speaker Terminals
- 150 W Maximum Input Capability
- Paintable Grille with Protective Cover Included
Yamaha NS-IW660 In-Wall Speakers Features:
For Custom Installation, High Audio Quality and Easy to Install
- The use of high quality materials for all drivers (Kevlar for the woofer, Aluminum for the midrange driver, Titanium for the tweeter) ensures superb sound quality from any source. Installation is made easy with gold plated push-type speaker terminals, paintable grills/frames, a cut-out template and a paint protective cover.
Swivel Tweeter and Midrange Driver, High-Level Adjustment
- You can swivel the tweeter and midrange driver to "aim" the high frequency sounds toward the main listening position. To do so, simply press on the edge of the tweeter to change the direction it faces. You can also change the high frequency level of the tweeter by using a "High-Level" adjustor to suit the customer's taste or installation environment.
Low Distortion, High Capacity Customized Crossover Network
- The NS-IW660 features a customized high quality crossover network to ensure maximum sound performance. The crossover circuit is designed to minimize distortion and prevent the deterioration of transients as they pass through the network.
Yamaha NS-IW660 In-Wall Speakers Specifications:
- Recommended Usage: In-wall front / Surround speakers
- Type: 3-way in-wall
- Woofers: 6-1/2" Kevlar cone woofer
- MidRange Driver: 1-5/8" aluminum dome driver
- Tweeters: 1" titanium dome tweeter
- Swivel Tweeter and Midrange Driver: Yes
- Paintable Grill with Protective Cover Included: Yes
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 28 kHz
- Sensitivity: 88 dB/2.83 V/1 m
- Input Power (Max / Nominal): 150 W / 50 W
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 11-5/16" x 8-29/32" x 3-13/16"
- Mounting Depth: 3-1/16"
- Product Weight (lbs. each): 4.4