From pumping up a party to a personal playlist, the Yamaha MCR-N560 Micro Component System is the all-in-one audio companion. Equipped with an integrated amplifier and two bookshelf speakers, this system lets you play your favorite audio almost any way you want. It features a CD drive and USB plug-in, so you can start playing your favorite tunes in no time. Or you can connect through your AirPlay-enabled device, giving you the wireless experience from the comfort of your recliner.
Yamaha MCR-N560BL System Features:
- The system that comes with everything you need for instant music
- Stream your favorite audio from your Apple device using AirPlay
- Features a built-in CD player, so you can start playing that old collection in no time
- Use the digital audio input to plug in your TV or Blu-ray player
A micro receiver bundled with a pair of elegant piano black speakers, this versatile system brings together the latest network and mobile device connectivity with conventional source support in a classic Hi-Fi design with outstanding sound quality.
Yamaha MCR-N560 Micro System Highlights:
- Network integration functions provide wider source access
- FLAC/WAV 192 kHz/24-bit signal compatibility
- AirPlay allows music streaming from Mac, PC, iPod, iPhone, iPad
- NETWORK PLAYER CONTROLLER app for convenient operation from your smartphone or tablet
- USB digital connection for iPod, iPhone, iPad and USB devices
- Digital audio inputs for TV or Blu-ray Disc player
- Wi-Fi connection with optional YWA-10 adapter
- Bluetooth connection with optional YBA-11 adapter
Yamaha MCR-N560 Micro System Features:
Select Your Favorite Sources from Your Home Network
- The MCR-N560 lets you enjoy conventional CD, radio and USB audio sources, but also includes network functions to greatly expand your musical choices. You can link to a home network to listen to music from your PC or NAS, stream music from online sources and enjoy thousands of radio stations via Internet radio. You can also stream your own stored music from your smartphone or tablet.
Stream Millions of Songs with Spotify Connect
- With the Spotify app on your smartphone, you've got instant access to millions of songs. And now you can stream those songs to your Yamaha system by using Spotify Connect. Just hit play to start streaming music. What's more, when you've been listening on your smartphone outside and come inside, the song immediately streams to your H-Fi system—like magic, you enjoy uninterrupted music. You can also personalize playlists and receive phone calls while listening to music.
FLAC/WAV 192 kHz/24-bit Signal Compatibility
- Providing compatibility with FLAC/WAV 192 kHz/24-bit audio signals, the MCR-N560 lets you play content downloaded in FLAC or WAV formats from music sites. Yamaha technologies refined over many years ensure high stability and reliability.
AirPlay Allows Music Streaming from Mac, PC, iPod, iPhone and iPad
- No more wires! AirPlay gives you the convenience of wireless music playback from your iPod/iPhone/iPad. By using the Compressed Music Enhancer, you can enjoy compressed sources with high quality sound.
NETWORK PLAYER CONTROLLER App for Handy Operation from Your Smartphone or Tablet
- Download Yamaha’s NETWORK PLAYER CONTROLLER app and use it to select the source or tune you want to play, as well as to see song information and album art. You can also make network and other setting adjustments. The app is compatible with either iOS (iPod, iPhone, iPad) or Android OS.
USB Digital Connection for iPod, iPhone, iPad and USB Devices
- The MCR-N560 provides a USB port on the front panel for quick connection of an iPod, iPhone, iPad or USB stick. You have instant access to all your stored music and the digital connection ensures that you hear it with the highest possible sound quality.
Digital Audio Input for TV or Blu-ray Disc Player
- The MCR-N560 is equipped for digital audio, with both optical and coaxial inputs. The optical is for receiving audio from a TV and the coaxial for receiving audio from a Blu-ray Disc player. The audio stays in the digital domain, giving you pure, pristine dynamic sound for all your entertainment sources, from sports and other programs to movies and concerts. You’ll love how they sound through your audio system!
High Efficiency Digital Amp with High Quality Parts
- In order to play network sound sources with high sound quality, the MCR-N560 is equipped with a highly efficient digital amplifier that ensures high sound clarity with low distortion. The amplifier power source and output filter utilize a high capacity capacitor and a high performance filter, selected based on extensive listening tests.
High Sound Quality Circuit Design
- The MCR-N560 uses separate circuit boards for CD/DAC and network audio sources. Separating the power source and ground of the signal processor and amplifier minimizes mutual interference of audio signals. The digital audio source connects to the amplifier without digital-to-analog conversion, achieving clear and wide range sound quality with minimal signal loss.
Vibration Control Cabinet Structure Technology
- To prevent unwanted cabinet vibration, Yamaha developed an internal structure called VCCS (Vibration Control Cabinet Structure) that uses strategically placed pieces of a composite material providing excellent vibration isolation performance. In addition, three legs provide additional shock absorption, considerably enhancing sound quality.
2-way System with High Quality White Cone Woofer
- The speaker units employ a 4-3/4”cone woofer and a 1-1/4” soft dome tweeter. The woofer is an advanced polymer-injected mica diaphragm unit created by resizing and performing specialized tuning of a woofer used in Yamaha high-end Soavo speakers. It is a high specification speaker using the white cone, a symbol of Yamaha high sound quality.
High Grade Texture, Elegant Design
- The main unit, which combines a hairline-finish aluminum front panel and piano black side panels, has a classic, elegant design that features diamond shaped front corners. The aluminum volume knob has a high-grain texture.
Solid, Beautifully-shaped Speaker Cabinets
- Matched to the main unit, the beautiful, piano black speakers have a deep luster and high-texture wood-grain finish.
Yamaha MCR-N560 Micro System Specifications:
- Disc Type: CD-DA, CD-R, CD-RW
- USB: Yes
- Internet Radio: Yes
- AirPlay: Yes
- DLNA: Yes
- File Formats: (USB / Network) MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC
- FM Tuner: Yes
- Tuner Presets: 30
- Ethernet: Yes
- Total Harmonic Distortion (CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz): 0.05%
- Output Power/Channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD): 32 W + 32 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8-1/2” x 4-3/8” x 11-3/8”
- Weight: 6.0 lbs.
- Woofer: 4-3/4” cone woofer
- Tweeter: 1-1/4” dome tweeter
- Input Power (Max/Nominal): 40 W / 110 W
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz-40 kHz
- Sensitivity: 82 dB / 2.83 V / 1 m
- Crossover Frequency: 5 kHz
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Weight: 7.2 lbs.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 6” x 10-6/8” x 9”