- Superior sound that lives up to the standards of the PianoCraft Series
- Newly designed, high sound quality 2-way bass reflex speakers
- VCCS technology
- Large-size, screw type speaker terminals on receiver and speakers
- iPod, iPhone and iPad compatibility
- Speaker cabinet has luxurious piano-like finish
- Front panel and knobs have aluminum hairline finish
- CRX-332 amp: 20 W + 20 W (6 ohms) maximum output power
- Integrated iPod dock
- Minijack and subwoofer preout
- Single disk CD player
- AM/FM tuner
- Receiver: 7.13” W x 4.63” H x 11.75” D
- Speakers: 4.88” W x 8” H x 11.75” D each
- Receiver: 6.5 lbs
- Speakers: 5.1 lbs each
- Warranty: 2 years
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Perfect for the Audiophile’s Office
Looking for a full stereo for a small space? Our executive-style Yamaha MCR-332 iPod Supported Mini Hifi System is just what you’re looking for. Stream your entire library from your iPod or iPhone with its Apple-native functionality. Plus, with CD disk drive, a radio tuner, a minijack and subwoofer connectivity, it pairs well with everything else in your collection. Your boardroom has never sounded better.
Yamaha knows its amps, and it doesn’t skimp with the MCR-332. Separating digital and analog low-noise circuitry, this beauty’s amp is perfectly matched with the new-sound speakers -- featuring separate drivers for high and low sound -- for superior sound playback that only a Yamaha Mini Hi-Fi system can provide.
This little baby is built to play from your iPod and iPhone! Its dock-digital connection transmits your favorite MP3s’ or radio streams’ signal directly to the receiver, minimizing noise interference and providing more precise sound reproduction. It all happens automatically via the USB plug on the MCR-332’s top panel.
Original Yamaha Luxury
Yamaha’s humble beginnings were as a piano manufacturer, and it shows. Featuring a luxurious, glossy, piano-black finish, the MCR-332 offers the sensibility of a truly high-end instrument in your house. Add a touch of class with the removable front mesh grilles. Plus, the whole look’s accented with the aluminum-hairline finish front panel.
Truly Hifi Speakers
Experience the joy of the very latest in hifi design. Featuring 4⅜” bass-reflex woofers, the MCR-332’s lows are resonant and clear. Minimize external sound interference with deep cabinets and a tripod leg design. Experience wonderfully rich and liquid mid-range trebles, all with excellent imaging for the price range.
More Wood = Cleaner Sound
Did you know speaker cabinets themselves vibrate -- and that this degrades sound quality? Looking for the richest and purest sound available, Yamaha developed its Vibration Control Cabinet Structure (VCCS) technology. Drawing on its instrument-manufacturing expertise, Yamaha built an internal structure of strategically-placed composite-material pieces, providing superior vibration-insulation performance -- all in the pursuit of clearer, cleaner sound.
Better Terminals for Cleaner Sound
Sound is finicky and subject to a whole lot of points of degradation. Get rid of one of these with the MCR-332’s large-sized, screw-type speaker terminals. They’re easy to connect speaker wire to, and provide a secure pathway for your sound.
Add a Subwoofer!
Add extra depth to the MCR-332 with a subwoofer. It’s easy with a specialized output terminal. Enjoy the more powerful, more responsive enhanced bass only possible with a dedicated speaker. Plus, you can use the AUX-in terminal to connect all of your other audio components.
Click and Listen
Are you a radio nerd? Do you like discovering new favorites on your favorite FM channels? Is AM talk radio your bag of tea? The MCR-332’s got you covered with its dedicated AM/FM tuner. Plus, its included remote boasts a simplified, easy-to-use design. Power over your sonic world is in the palm of your hand.
- Model: CRX-332
- Amplifier Section:
- Maximum Output Power (1kHz): 20 W + 20 W (6 ohms, 10% THD)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.04% (CD etc. 1 kHz/8 W)
- Extensive Connection:
- iPod Dock: Integrated iPod dock
- Supported Apple Devices via Integrated Dock: iPod classic, iPod nano (2nd generation and later), iPod touch, iPhone
- USB Input: iPad/iPod/iPhone, USB memory, Portable Audio Player
- Supported Apple Devices via USB: iPad, iPod classic, iPod nano (2nd generation and later), iPod touch, iPhone
- USB Audio Format: MP3, WMA
- Analog Audio Input/Output: 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini input
- Preout: Subwoofer
- Headphone Output: 1
- Optical Drive Section:
- Type: Single disc CD player
- Media: CD, CD-R/RW
- Audio Formats: Audio CD, MP3, WMA
- Tuner Section:
- FM/AM Tuner: Yes
- Tuner Presets: 30 FM / 30 AM
- Power Consumption: 32 W
- Standby Power Consumption (IR only): 0.3 W or less
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7-1/8" × 4-5/8" × 12-1/2"
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Model: NS-BP111PN
- Speaker Finish: Piano Black
- Cabinet Type: Wood with large-size, screw type speaker terminals
- Speaker Type: 2-way bass-reflex
- Removable Grill Cloth: Yes
- Speaker Size: 4-1/2” cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- Input Power (Nominal/Maximum): 30 W / 90 W
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz-38 kHz
- Sensitivity: 84 dB/2.83 V/m
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4-7/8" x 8" x 11-3/4" (each)
- Weight: 5.1 lbs. (each)