Behold a New Video-Watching Experience
Born from a legacy of performance-obsessed craftsmanship, Yamaha's BD-A1060 Aventage Blu-Ray Disc Player combines the latest advances in engineering design and performance with innovative features including 4K Ultra HD video upscaling, CD mode, and Pure Direct mode.
Built-in Wi-Fi capability allows wireless connection with your household wireless router, greatly simplifying system connections and allowing you to enjoy network audio music streaming services. If no Wi-Fi router is available, the Wi-Fi Direct feature not only allows you to stream music and movies directly from your mobile device, but also control your receiver using the AV Controller app or MusicCast Controller app.
4K Ultra HD Video Upscaling
Any resolution video image can be upscaled to the latest 4K Ultra HD resolution. You can enjoy video from Blu-Ray discs with the image detail and depth that only 4K Ultra HD can provide.
The BD-A1060 provides XLR audio output terminals, which are used for pro audio applications and ensure low noise for high sound quality. In addition, all stages after the audio DAC to the output terminals are balanced. When used with an amplifier that has balanced input terminals, the BD-A1060 achieves the highest possible disc reproduction performance.
Various Disc Formats
The BD-A1060 supports playback from Blu-Ray 3D discs, as well as Super Audio CD and DVD discs. It is compatible with the Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio surround sound formats. Additionally, for network use, it handles FLAC and ALAC 192 kHz/24-bit and DSD 5.6 MHz high-resolution audio formats. Enjoy a wide variety of video and audio content with just this one player.
Extremely stable, the BD-A1060 has a front panel made of high-grade aluminum and top and bottom panels made of steel, 0.6 mm and 1.2 mm thick, respectively. Compared to the previous model, it is 30% heavier, using a heavy base to provide a stable core for high stability. In addition, the drive mechanism is mounted to the chassis by a 1.2 mm-thick steel plate. Thanks to the strict anti-vibration construction, signal degradation is minimized.
Electronic parts are selected for highest sound quality. For example, the audio circuit uses the same type of block chemical capacitors used in high-end AV receivers. The circuit path layout was carefully considered with grounding points chosen to best reduce interference between analog and digital circuitry. These stable voltage reference points are key to isolating analog and digital signals and keeping them pure.
High Purity Power Supply and Chassis Construction
The power transformer has independent windings for both the analog and digital sections to reduce noise caused by electrical and magnetic interference for improved signal-to-noise ratio.
CD mode reduces disc revolution by 30%, thus improving data-reading sensitivity. The HDMI video output and other circuits shut off, and the combination of drive motor stability and disc rotation greatly reduces vibration to provide the best audio playback possible.
Connect any Miracast-compatible smaertphone or tablet to mirror videos and photos to the player, so the whole family can view them on a widescreen TV
- VUDU compatibility for video on demand
- Playback DLNA server (PC or NAS) contents
- Software update capability via network
- x.v.Color and Deep Color compatibility
- Video noise reduction feature
- HD audio format bitstream out
- Direct bitstream and multi-channel linear PCM output via HDMI
- Audio Pure Direct
- Connect to the Internet to access the fun and informative features that BD-Live provides
- BONUS VIEW provides secondary video and audio for enhanced commentary and information
- Wife variety media and format support: Blu-Ray Disc, DVD, Super Audio, CD, USB, DLNA (DMP/DMR)
- Playback of JPEG slideshows with MP3 audio sound track.
- Media compatibility
- BD-RE (BD-Video)
- DVD-ROM (DVD-Video)
- DVD-R DL
- DVD-RW (DVD-Video/ DVD-VR / AVCHD)
- CD-ROM (CDDA/ HDCD)
- CD-RW (CDDA)
- Super Audio CD
- File compatibility
- MKV with H.264
- MPEG PS
- MPEG TS
- Blu-Ray 3D compatibility
- Output level (1 kHzm 0dB)
- 2 ± 0.3 V (BD/ DVD/ CD-DA)
- HDMI Output
- 1080p @ 24 Hz
- 4K (2160p) @ 24 Hz
- 1 front panel USB port, 1 rear panel USB port
- 1 optical digital audio output, 1 coaxial digital audio output
- Analog audio output
- XLR balanced: 1 right/ 1 left
- 1 2-channel mixed audio output
- 1 Ethernet port (built-in Wi-Fi)
- 1 remote control input, 1 remote control output
- 1 Terminal for detachable power cable
- Standby power consumption
- ≤ 0.5 W (HDMI control off, standby "through" mode off)
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 17 1/8" x 3 3/8" x 10 3/8"
- 8.4 pounds
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- BD-A1060 Aventage Blu-Ray Disc Player