Bring out the absolute best in your high-resolution tracks with the Yamaha A-U671 Integrated Stereo Amplifier. It's the perfect addition to any existing sound system, by boosting it with enough power to help create a more vibrant and realistic soundstage. Built with a USB DAC, digital audio sound is given priority treatment and ensured to display native playback without inhibitions. You can also plug your headphones in for a clean, private audio experience!
Yamaha A-U671 Amplifier Features:
- Designed to give high-resolution audio the first-class treatment
- Includes a built-in ESS SABRE32 DAC, which assists in producing a clean, clear listening experience
- Plug your headphones in for a private session
High-resolution audio with original Yamaha design. With USB DAC functionality, enjoy DSD 5.6 MHz and embrace a new world of digital audio playback.
Yamaha A-U671 Integrated Stereo Amplifier Highlights:
- DSD 5.6 MHz and PCM 384 kHz playback with high-grade USB DAC functionality
- ESS SABRE32 DAC (ES9010K2M)
- Five-way speaker binding posts (stereo)
- Analog audio input (stereo)
- Subwoofer output
- Pure Direct
- 70 W + 70 W (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD)
Yamaha A-U671 Integrated Stereo Amplifier Features:
Natural PWM-type Digital Power Amp That Reproduces High-resolution Sound Sources with Remarkable Purity
- In order to vividly portray absolutely everything in various high-resolution sources; from the nuances in the most delicate performances to the highest energy-filled dynamic musical passages, Yamaha has built into this amplifier a digital power amplifier that outputs up to 70 watts per channel and features powerful drivability. Natural PWM type digital modulation with an extremely simple circuit configuration provides both natural, uncolored sound quality with higher efficiency. The low-pass filter of the latter part of the power amp, which significantly influences the sound quality, is a large coil made of low-loss, low-distortion OFC (oxygen-free copper) wire material. This simultaneously maintains the purity of high-resolution sound sources, while enhancing the power of the bass and ensuring warmth in the mid and high-frequency sounds. This delivers the best quality sound reproduction that is rich in musicality. This amplifier also features a Pure Direct switch that bypasses the tone / balance controls and a back buffer amp to improve the purity of sound as well.
DSD 5.6 MHz and PCM 384 kHz Playback with High-grade USB DAC Functionality
- Built into the unit is an exceptionally high-grade USB DAC which can reproduce high-resolution sound sources with all their original quality. It is compatible with native playback of DSD 5.6 MHz (DSD128) or 384 kHz / 32-bit PCM which records music information with extraordinary detail by sampling up to a massive 5,644,800 times per second. The D/A converter is the high-performance SABRE32™ (ES9010K2M) from the U.S. company, ESS Technology, and its USB device controller IC is from the latest product from XMOS®. By restricting shutter noise through asynchronous transference, this delivers pure reproduction and optimum sound quality.
Fully Enjoy the Quality of High-resolution Sound Sources with Your Favorite Headphones
- Another major benefit of the A-U671 is the availability to use it as a high-quality headphone amplifier. With the USB DAC function, mixed with its internal high-performance D/A conversion, high-resolution sound sources will sound their purest.
Yamaha A-U671 Integrated Stereo Amplifier Specifications:
- Maximum Output Power: 70 W + 70 W (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD)
- Frequency Response: 0 ± 3 dB (10 Hz - 40 kHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): 0.05 % (SP Out, 1 kHz, 6 ohms)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (CD): 95 dB
- Input Sensitivity (CD): 230 mV / 47kΩ
- USB Input: Yes (Type B)
- USB DAC Supported Format: DSD 2.8 MHz / 5.6 MHz, FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit, Apple® Lossless 96 kHz / 24-bit playback
- Headphone Out: Yes
- Subwoofer Out: Yes
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.4 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 12-3/8” x 2-3/4” x 13-1/2”
- Weight: 7.3 lbs.