- "No More Pointing"
- RF Addressable
- IR Routing
- Expand operating range up to 100 feet
- Compatible remotes: MX-3000, TX-1000, MX-950 and MX-900 only.
- Compatible RF Sensors (antennas): RFX-250 only.
- Compact size enables the RFX-250 to be placed out of sight.
Advanced Narrow Band receiving circuitry provides longer range and minimizes interference, providing for more reliable system operation.The RFX-250 displays RF interference via a bright red LED which flickers when interference is present. Simply relocate the RFX-250 out of the interference area. The RFX-250 is separately mounted in the interference-free location and connected to the MSC-400 or MRF-350 base station by a three conductor cable up to 150 feet away. By combining additional RFX-250 antenna modules in parallel using a three conductor wire connected to a centrally located base station, custom installers can extend "no more pointing" RF automation to all areas and rooms of even the largest estates. Note:The RFX-250 uses Narrow Band RF and is perfectly tuned and matched to operate with the MX-3000, TX-1000, MX-950 and MX-900 remote controls. It is not compatible with any other remotes.Specifications:
- Size: 2.5" x 1.5" x 1.0"
- Weight: 3.5 oz (Mounting bracket included)
- RF Freq: 418MHz
- Range: RF - Up to 100 feet - Approximate range will vary depending upon operational and environmental conditions
- Power Supply: N/A
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor when purchased from an authorized dealer
Item includes :
- Mounting Bracket
- 10' Connecting Cable
- Wall Mount Plate
- Instruction Manual