Universal Remote Control MX-1200 Color Touch Screen IR/RF Remote Control with Color LCD
Customize to your heart's content!
The MX-1200 boasts a 2.4" color LCD touch screen that can be fully personalized to your liking. Using one touch automation, your custom installation professional configures your system so that one single button press enables you to listen to music, watch TV, set a lighting scene, or any combination of events you can think of – MX-1200 guarantees complete system synchronization. Used in conjunction with one of URC award winning RF base stations – such as the MRF-260 or MRF-350 – the MX-1200 can operate equipment through walls or cabinet doors. This means you don't have to be in the same room as your stereo, TV, or any other device but you can still control them entirely! The MX-1200 uses a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery, as well as an attractive tabletop charging cradle, both which are included with purchase. And to ensure maximum battery efficiency during usage, it employs URCs state of the art "pick up" sensor technology so it only remains on when in use and powers down when left idle. Strong enough to control the most robust theater room, yet elegant enough in appearance to dress your guest bed rooms with; the MX-1200 is equipped to handle any home application you might require.
Universal Remote Control MX-1200 Color Touch Screen Remote Control Specifications:
- CPU: ARM 32-bit Cortex-M3 (72MHz)
- Memory: 8Mbit SRAM, 64Mbit Flash
- Customization Capability: Up to 200 devices and up to 10 pages each for a total of 2000 pages.
- Learning Capability: Standard frequencies (15kHz to 460kHz)
- Macro Capability: Up to 255 steps each
- IR Range (Line of Sight via Infrared): 30-50 feet, depending on the environment
- RF Range (radio frequency): 50 to 100 feet, depending upon the environment
- RF Frequency: 418 MHz
- Weight: 5.73 ounces (with battery loaded)
- Size: 8.46"H x1.97"W x 1.02" D
- Battery: Lithium Ion rechargeable battery included