MRX-20 Advanced On-Screen Network Controller
The MRX-20 brings you and your family a gorgeous TV screen interface for easy control of your home system typically without interrupting what you are watching on TV. This controller provides simple to navigate on-screen menus for viewing and controlling things not only on the TV such as cable, BluRay, movies and more, but also home systems such as music, security, HVAC and beyond.
With compatible URC gyroscopic remotes, you can move your hand and the cursor will follow on screen, and use specific buttons for control and access as you wish. Pull up your favorite channels and a clear overlay menu for various functions will appear right over top of what youre currently watching. Then do things such as choose music from various components, turn on and off house lights and more right from your couch.
Best of all? This controller is equipped with loads of ports so that you can expand your system down the road.
MRX-20 Advanced Network Controller Specifications:
- Resolution: Up to 1080p compliant and works with today's popular high resolution sources. (Note: will not pass through a 4K signal)
- Network: One (1) 10/100 Ethernet port
- IR: Ten (10) adjustable IR ports powered by Independent IR Engines for simultaneous use
- RF Frequency: For TRG-100 and TRG-200, 2.4 GHz
- DC Out: 12V/0.2A 2 Port OUT (programmable out)
- Relays: Four (4) relays configurable to be NO, NC or Momentary
- RS-232: Four (4) ports support TX, RX and GND two-way communication via URC cables
- HDMI: Three (3) HDMI inputs, one (1) HDMI output
- Sensors: Four (4) sensor ports support sensing
- Power: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 17 1/8" (W) x 3 3/4"(H) x 9" (D)
- Options: (optional rack mount ears available)
- Weight: 7.0 lbs
- Warranty: Two year USA Limited Warranty