- "No More Pointing"
- Narrow Band RF reception provides for longer-range reception with less interference
- Addressable RF base station with separate antenna module expands RF remote range up to 100 feet
- IR Routing
- Control identical components in different rooms of your hom
- Compatible RF Sensors (antennas): RFX-250 only
- Compatible Remotes: MX-3000, MX-980, TX-1000, MX-950 and MX-900, MX-850, MX-810, MX-650, MX-350
Improved spurious adjacent signal rejection:The MRF-350 receives Narrow Band RF (radio frequency) signals via the RFX-250 RF Sensor (antenna module). The RFX-250 displays RF interference via a bright red LED which flickers when interference is present. Simply relocate the RFX-250 out of the interference area to resolve the problem. Expand range by adding RFX-250 RF Sensors in remote areas:The MRF-350 can power up to three RFX-250 RF Sensors connected in parallel to the RF Input connector.Variable IR output matches rear panel inputs:The MRF-350 is equipped with adjustable IR line outputs. Each output can be individually matched to rear panel IR inputs on any component that is designed to be operated by a standard IR repeater. The outputs utilize a 3.5 mm jack.Control six identical components or zones; up to fifteen MRF-350s in the same installation:The MRF-350 has six addressable IR Line Outputs. For example, you can control up to six identical TVs with one MRF-350 or route volume commands for a specific zone to a particular zone IR input on a multi-zone pre-amp. If you have more than six identical components or zones, up to 15 MRF-350s can be separately installed to control themthereby allowing up to 90 identical components or zones in one house. Compatible with the MX-3000, MX-980, TX-1000, MX-950 and MX-900, MX-850, MX-810, MX-650, MX-350 universal remote control:Each remote can be programmed to specifically control components in a particular room by installing a base station at each location. In operation, its simple: when you select a device located in the Den, the remote only send commands to the Den. When you select a device located in the Family Room, the remote only sends commands to it.IR Input for multi-zone loop through, keypads or IR repeater systems:The MRF-350s rear panel IR input will relay IR data from IR repeaters or multi-zone keypads to all IR line outputs (does not support IR routing). The 5V, 100mA output will power some keypads directly.Specifications:
- Size: 8.5" x 3.875" x 1.375"
- Weight: 4 oz (Mounting bracket and six emitter/flashers included)
- RF Freq: 418MHz
- Range: RF - Up to 100 feet.
- IR Flasher: Outputs: 3.5mm Mono Mini Jack
- Power Supply: 9V 300mA/110V 60Hz (included)
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor when purchased from an authorized dealer